Do you have trouble breathing? And I want a solution to clear the airways. All this while is due to improving lung health. Here is one device for you that can surely reverse the mild symptoms of respiratory function. The manufacturer also confirms that their device is helpful in removing all the pollutants from your body. Many people who are using the device are advising that this single device has been FDA-registered. It is the best device that many doctors recommend and is getting quite popular these days.
Everybody in today’s time is more concerned about their lungs due to the growing pulmonary disease that is lethal. Especially during the pandemic, many departments of health are showing concern about their people’s health. For battling this issue, Air physio, a device designed to prevent people from going through the problem of lung diseases. And avoiding any future lung disease as well. The device is very simple to use and everyone can use the product. This device is helpful in clearing all the mucus that is contaminated. And cause many health diseases.
The Air physio is all of the natural mucus clearing devices and also helpful in the expansion of the lungs. It is helpful in treating various kinds of respiratory conditions for example Asthma, Chronic and Acute Bronchitis, COPD, chest colds, and Flu. The device is effective in reducing people suffering from asthma in their lung capacity by 5-25 milliliters every year. People who smoke have also benefited from the device. They have been able to reduce their lung capacity by 33 milliliters every year.
What is the AirPhysio?
AirPhysio is a handheld, portable OPEP device that improves your breathing.
AirPhsyio is a device that looks quite identical to an inhaler, but it works entirely differently. It uses Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure (OPEP) as its fundamental technology. This technology allows a person to do hassle-free breathing.
As you know, our atmosphere is becoming toxic with several pollutants in the air. These pollutants cause severe damage to the lungs and affect the functionality of the respiratory system. Thus, AirPhysio is considered the best product to tackle toxic air.
AirPhysio is not any medicine or vaccine that fights against some virus. The overall objective of AirPhysio is to keep the respiratory system fresh and healthy for longer durations.
The AirPhysio is a breath training system that is designed in Australia. The device is recommended by doctors and is a pulmonologist-approved system for improving your breathing. AirPhysio is an OPED device that is helpful in expanding your airway. Helpful in clearing the mucus and other kinds of contaminants that are present in your airways. And thus, making it clearer and easier to breathe.
For using the device you just have to hold the AirPhysio in your mouth. Then you need to breathe in and out. That you would normally do, pushing air all through your system. The moment you breathe, AirPhysio is helpful in creating a positive kind of pressure in your airway and lungs. This pressure helps in dislodging the mucus and thus allows you to remove the toxins and mucus from your body.
Many people are more prone to building mucus and some have medical conditions. That often leads to a greater building of mucus. The device is such that it targets and supports all these conditions in some or other ways. Thus making it quite easier for you to breathe.
Features of Airphysio
- Naturally Clears Mucus From Airways – AirPhysio helps clear excess mucus build-up in your lungs, thus opening up blocked and semi-closed airways. This helps you maintain optimal hygiene in your lungs while maintaining or restoring maximum lung capacity.
- Feel It Working Instantly – Many of our customers feel a huge difference the very first time they use AirPhysio. As quickly as overnight, your lungs may become noticeably clearer, and the more you use it, the stronger and healthier your lungs will become.
- Doctor Recommended For Respiratory Conditions – Trusted, recommended, and used by hundreds of pulmonologists to help with symptoms from Asthma, Atelectasis, Bronchiectasis, Emphysema, COPD, Chronic Bronchitis, and many more respiratory conditions.
- 100% Drug-Free, Safe and Effective – You can now clear out, strengthen, and expand your lungs without having to use toxins, chemicals, or steroids. The science is backed by 100s of studies – ensuring it to be highly effective and completely safe.2
- Easy to Use & Travel With – On-the-go design makes it easy to take AirPhysio wherever life takes you! Simply remove it from your pocket, blow into it for a few seconds, then put it away. It’s that easy. No batteries or refills are needed.
- No Prescription Needed – Get It Today – AirPhysio uses high-quality medical-grade materials and since it is 100% drug-free, you can order one today without a prescription.
- 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee & 1-Year Warranty – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with AirPhysio, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
- User-Friendly: Using AirPhysio is one of the simplest things, and it only takes a couple of minutes to get done with the device. You can take it once or twice a day for a minimum of 5-minutes.
- Lungs Expansion: If you are worried about your damaged or semi-blocked lungs’ airways, then worry not because AirPhysio’s prime objective is to increase lung capacity.
- 100% Natural: AirPhysio is made of high-quality plastic, which ensures the recovery of quality respiration. No harmful or unhealthy component is present in AirPhysio.
- Prescription-Free: The incredible feature of AirPhysio is that no prescription is required from a physician to use AirPhysio.
- Portable: Like an inhaler, the AirPhysio is a portable product. It is lightweight and durable.
Who Needs The AirPhysio?
At this point, in this Airphysio review, you’re likely wondering – Do I need this miracle breathing device? This reviewer says absolutely. But it is an even greater purchase for those who are dealing with certain conditions. While Airphysio can help anyone breathe better, let’s take a look at some of the individuals that will benefit the most from AirPhysio.
Individuals Struggling with Respiratory Issues
AirPhysio can help with a multitude of breathing problems. For example, those with mucus clearance issues seriously benefit from this device.
That’s because respiratory-related illnesses cause lung obstruction, now the third leading cause of death in the United States alone. These respiratory-related conditions cause the airways to become blocked. As a result, it is far more challenging to breathe. At the same time, the body is producing a sticky mucus which exacerbates those symptoms.
Airphysio can help clear this mucus and be a life-changing device for those that struggle with respiratory-related illnesses.
As you age, health becomes even more of a concern. Unfortunately, though, chronic respiratory diseases tend to hit those 65 and older. That’s because the body’s natural ability to remove mucus worsens as time goes on, which leads to certain respiratory conditions that can be fatal over time.
So what can you do as a senior to protect yourself? The answer, yet again, is AirPhysio. AirPhysio is known for its ability to strengthen the lungs over time. It also eliminates any undesirable mucus in the lungs, leaving you to breathe easily – no matter what age you are.
In this day and age, it is no secret that smoking harms the lungs. In fact, experts agree that 73% of smoking-related conditions they diagnose is a lung disease. The number lessens for ex-smokers down to about 50%. Another common smoking-related condition is COPD.
AirPhysio is known to relieve many of the discomfort symptoms associated with certain smoking-related conditions. Simultaneously, it works to improve and strengthen the lungs – something that any smoker can be thrilled about.
What Problem Does AirPhysio Solve?
Air Physio is an Airway Physiotherapy brand launched in 2016. They develop a unique and improved version of the breathing training devices. As a brand they have worked in conjunction with medical practitioners to design a device that worked for people with different lung issues.
They conducted an in-depth analysis of the various lung ailments prevalent worldwide and created the device to increase its effectiveness. The Air Physio device is essentially an Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure system that removes mucus from the lungs.
Moreover, it aids in your lung’s expansion and helps you reach the optimum lung capacity functioning. It unblocks your airways and improves your breathing considerably.
Have you ever wondered what all ailments it can treat? This article explores the various lung conditions these OPEP devices can treat. It also points out the people recommended to use the device.
Ailments treated by the AirPhysio
It got designed to treat several lung ailments. The device intends to treat conditions that the current devices are unable to treat. It won the International Best Product of the year 2017, May. It treats conditions that your body has gotten unable to treat.
This is essentially a mucus removal machine that expands the lung. Moreover, it aims to aid in the body’s natural cleansing process. This ensures optimal lung hygiene and restores its capacity. Read ahead to know the ailments the device treats.
Asthma patients have several breathing issues. They are unable to breathe easily due to various respiratory symptoms. These symptoms range from wheezing, coughing, gasping for breath and tightness in the chest, and more. Moreover, they have a reduced lung capacity of 5–25 milliliters per year.
It helps train their breathing to normalize and increase their lung capacity.
COPD: Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
COPD is an inclusive terminology covering several lung diseases that prevent you from breathing easily. Some of the common COPD ailments are Emphysema, Chronic Bronchitis, and Chronic Asthma.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary diseases cause chest infections, pneumonia, heart issues, fluid retention, hypoxemia, and more. Using the AirPhysio helps clear blockage and mucus build-up through elimination and mobilization. Moreover, the vibration and flutter of the AirPhysio device assist in improving the lung’s capacity.
Bronchiectasis is essentially the airway widening abnormally. It is a very common lung disease that causes infection to the small airways. Moreover, it has the potential to damage, scar, and dilate several parts of the lung. Bronchiectasis causes an excessive build-up of mucus in several pockets and causes cough and obstruction of airflow.
The device uses its oscillating positive expiratory pressure system to allow the mucus removal process to take place. Moreover, the deep breathing technique helps improve the lung’s capacity and conditions the airway.
Atelectasis is the partial or complete collapse of the lung’s entire lobe or an area of it. When the lung deflates and gets filled with alveolar fluid, you experience Atelectasis. Moreover, this condition causes you to get hypoxemia, fatigue, mucus build-up.
Deep breathing, postural drainage, and sometimes surgery gets used to treat Atelectasis. However, even AirPhysio alleviates the symptoms of Atelectasis. It loosens the mucus and reduces the fluid build-up considerably to ensure easier breathability.
Cystic fibrosis, an inherited glandular disease, affects the lung, kidneys, intestines, and sinuses. It causes difficulty in breathing and coughing sputum. More often than not, cystic fibrosis causes poor growth, fatty stool, finger and toe clubbing, and infertility too.
Unfortunately, there isn’t a complete cure for this disease, and it often gets treated with intravenous antibiotics. Sometimes, a lung transplant gets recommended when the functioning of the lungs deteriorates.
Air Physio can only alleviate some symptoms of Cystic Fibrosis. It clears mucus build-up. It also aids in breathing to increase lung capacity.
People who can use the device
Air Physio is a device that doesn’t require a prescription per se. The following people can use the device as advised by their medical practitioners.
- Older people
- People with asthma
- Heavy Smokers
- People with general breathing issues
- People with COPD, Bronchiectasis, and Atelectasis
- People with bronchitis
How to use AirPhysio
The AirPhysio is user-friendly and can be used by anyone. Just follow the under-listed steps to get the best out of this amazing product.
How to Use the AirPhysio Device
- Take a deep breath (abdominal breath) into your lungs and fill them completely,
- Hold your breath for 2 to 3 seconds,
- Place the AirPhysio device into your mouth and exhale through the device at a reasonably fast, but consistent pace for between 3-5 seconds until you empty your lungs. i.e. don’t try and blow too hard too quickly as this may cause you to over-exert your lung muscles and leave you feeling tight in the chest, so take it easy and don’t push too hard.
- Most people can get it oscillating without too much exertion, but some people struggle to start with. But once your lungs are at optimal lung capacity, you should be able to lift the ball bearing slightly off the cone and have it oscillating.
- Adjust the device to have the cap facing the ceiling and tilt it until you feel maximum vibrations within your chest, try to keep your cheeks stiff to help amplify the affect in your chest.
- After exhaling through the device, you may feel mucus accumulating near the top of your lungs or at the back of your throat, if so, initiate a cough to expel the mucus. If not, the mucus will continue working up to the throat and maybe swallowed as a normal process.
- Repeat steps 1 through 6 for approx. 2 times per minute for up to 5 minutes, taking two deep breaths in between each session to reduce the chance of feeling lightheaded.
Note: You can use AirPhysio after taking aerosol medication to improve the distribution and effectiveness of the medication. Breathing Exercise for Healthy Individuals Do the following steps before initiation of exercise or training.
- Relax and assume proper posture and position.
- Slowly inhale beyond a normal breath, but do not fill the lungs completely.
- Hold breath for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Place AirPhysio in mouth, exhale through AirPhysio at a reasonably fast but not too forceful speed, using abdominal breathing. Do not empty the lungs completely.
- Adjust tilt to feel maximum vibrations within the chest and keep cheeks stiff.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 for 5 to 10 breaths.
Caution: This exercise may make you feel lightheaded. This is normal due to the amount of carbon dioxide being exhaled. When you feel lightheaded, take a break and breathe normally until the lightheaded feeling passes. If you try to overexert and push yourself too far, there is a chance that you may pass out and lose consciousness. Note: Clean AirPhysio after each therapy session and store in a clean, dry location.
How to clean AirPhysio Device
For Single-Patient Use of AirPhysio
- It is necessary to clean the AirPhysio® device after each session to remove moisture and/or mucus from the internal components.
- Disassemble your AirPhysio® device. Please refer to Parts and Accessories and How to Unlock the Child-resistant Protective Cover before disassembling the device.
- Wash in a solution of tap water and mild soap or detergent.
- Rinse all components with tap water.
- Wipe with a clean towel.
- Reassemble and store in a clean, dry location.
A more vigorous cleaning is recommended at least once a day. Do the following to accomplish this:
- Wipe or rinse the already-cleaned components in an alcohol solution (ethyl or isopropyl alcohol) with a 60-90% concentration.
Does AirPhysio Really Work?
Yes, AirPhysio helps a lot to overcome your respiratory and breathing issues through its Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure. If you do some research, you’ll find countless positive feedback and reviews left by the users of this award-winning device. And, the device is highly appreciated by respiratory therapists and pulmonologists for reducing breathing problems.
Now, let me tell you how AirPhysio actually works. It produces Oscillating Positive Expiratory Pressure, clears the mucus from your airways, and naturally develops your breathing system. All that you have to do is to place the window of this mouthpiece in your mouth and breathe in & out.
It puts positive pressure on your lungs when you start breathing exercises with it. And, the pressure clears the mucus from your airways and lets you breathe comfortably.
AirPhysio’s Patented Design
AirPhysio looks very simple, but it comes with a patented and unique design that separates it from other OPEP devices. It implements the simple law of physics to create positive pressure inside your lung and airways. The device has three main components, they are:
- Protective Cover.
- Steel Ball, and
- Circular Cone.
What is the cost of the device?
AirPhysio’s price is around $60 per unit. When you purchase it through their official website. The discounts are available while ordering 3 to 5 units. Below are some of the pricing breakdowns at their official website:
- 1 Unit- $59.99+$5.99 shipping.
- 2 Units- $119.98+Free US Shipping.
- 3 Units- $179.97+ Free US Shipping
- 5 Units- $179.97 + Free US Shipping
You can use the one AirPhysio unit an unlimited number of times. It does not require batteries or electronics to run. It uses all of the physical systems to create resistance. Each of the AirPhysio is designed for only one person’s usage.
Is Airphysio A Scam?
After I started using AirPhysio, I never feel wheezing or gasping while breathing. It’s unbelievable that in a matter of days this device makes me breathe easier without feeling heavy on the chest. AirPhysio makes my lungs and airways open and strong.
The process is so easy that I can effectively clean my lungs while using it for the first time. Now, I use this device 2 times daily to keep my lungs clean, strong, and healthy. So, if you ask me, I will definitely give this device a thumbs up. For me, AirPhysio is a life savior device and absolutely not a scam.
Where To Buy?
After reading this AirPhysio review, if you decide to get one of these devices to eliminate your respiratory problem. I’ll recommend you to get it from its official site. The manufacturer of the AirPhysio only sells its product on its official site to avoid online fraud and duplicity.
Besides that, by purchasing the device from its official site, you’ll get a 50% discount on your purchase during the company’s promo campaign time.
Remember, the promo offer lasts for a limited time. So grab your device before the promo ends.
To help you with quick access to the AirPhysio official site, I’m going to add its official link down this section.
AirPhysio Reviews: What Do Customers Have to Say?
I checked almost all the user reviews about AirPhysio online before I got it for myself. Here are some of them:
- The AirPhysio is an excellent mucus removal device that has been a great tool for me to have good lung expansion. My family (kids, husband, and dad) loves it, especially my son and husband, who have difficulties breathing. – Natalie
- Making the purchase of AirPhysio was the best decision I’ve ever made so far. It’s been over a decade of paying money to the hospital and doctors, doing simple congestion removal. Now the AirPhysio has become the best natural solution to Emphysema. -Nick
- I never thought it would be this powerful and effective solution to my long-suffered cough issue. Ever since I’ve got the AirPhysio in my hands, it’s been a month of clearing in both thinking, and breathing. Cannot thank you enough. -Evan
Frequently Asked Question
Is there any risk or side effects while using the AirPhysio?
No, there are no side effects of using this particular product. As this product is free from any sort of side effects. If you are treating a medical condition, the consumers can speak with a professional before its usage.
What are the different symptoms the AirPhysio helps the consumer with?
From the first time, many people will notice the healing that they always wanted. Even the users will notice that their lungs are clearer than they were before. As time goes on their lungs are robust and much healthier than they were before. Some consumers even describe it as life-changing and a diminisher of all sorts of lung issues.
Is it comfortable to use the AirPhysio device?
No, not really for some of the people, they may feel some kind of tickling in their throat. That is due to the reaction that is completely normal and painful. Although it is a natural way of removing all of the toxins and mucus from your airway.
How often can you use the AirPhysio?
You can use the product a few times a day. It completely depends on the customer’s needs. Also, regular use will surely help you achieve drastic improvements with time.
Who can use the AirPhysio?
The AirPhysio can be used by all adults and even children aged four and above. It is made for those with different lung conditions, both acute and chronic, especially those lung conditions that precipitate the build-up of mucus in the respiratory tract, causing breathlessness and chest heaviness.
Is it uncomfortable to use the AirPhysio device?
No. For some people, it feels like a tickle is in their throat, causing them to need to cough. However, this reaction is entirely normal and not painful; this is a natural part of the process to purge the body of the mucus in the airway. Most users start to feel much better when the mucus is cleared out of their body, effectively lifting heaviness from the chest.
The AirPhysio is a fabulous product that will help people of all ages and levels of fitness to deal with respiratory conditions, allowing them to go about their daily lives as comfortably as possible.
Capable of treating the root of the issue, as well as combatting the symptoms, the AirPhysio provides effective relief while helping you to improve your health and avoid any unnecessary complications in the long term.
A compact product that you can keep on you at all times, being a completely drug-free solution means there are no roadblocks stopping anyone from using it.
Additionally, being highly recommended by both doctors and pulmonologists should give you complete confidence in its effectiveness.
While by no means a cheap product, the AirPhysio offers more than enough upside to make it a worthwhile purchase, no matter your budget. After all, how can you put a price on your quality of life?
So, with that being said, if you suffer from any respiratory conditions or even if you just want to improve your lung capacity to make your life easier, I highly recommend giving the AirPhysio a try for yourself today.
Last Updated on December 30, 2022 by Scott Staffin