Not seeing clearly when driving at night is a common complaint. Poor night vision can affect people of any age, but it tends to be particularly bothersome after age 40. The best night driving glasses, Autoocular is here. Dive into the review now!
Maybe you’ve seen or heard of special eyeglasses with tinted lenses that are supposed to help you see better for night driving.
But do these “AutoOcular night driving glasses” really work? Read on to find out.
What is AutoOcular Glasses?
Autoocular is a pair of glasses that were designed to help you see clearly in the night while driving in harsh weather conditions and in the night. This pair of glasses is one that every single driver must have no matter the no of years or experience you have in driving. It is a device that has been proven to help reduce the rates of preventable accidents on the road. It will help you see clearly and prevent accidents. Your safety matters to your family, your friends and to you too.
Why you should buy these auto ocular glasses?
Those who know how dangerous it is to drive during the night know how vital these AutoOcular Glasses are very efficient. Auto Ocular is quite an innovative device that is exceptionally durable, lightweight, resistant, and practical. These glasses come with fully equipped lenses that help with enhancing your vision. These glasses help one see enhanced color and clarity and is available at an affordable price. It helps with offering protection to your eyes and prevents any risks that can occur due to lack of vision.
Whether you are driving or reading or performing any other activity, these glasses end up providing a unique experience. They have been designed to protect the user from harmful UV rays and help block light from all the different sides. These glasses make use of high definition technology to reduce glare and also, end up providing extreme clarity and colour enhancement.
Features of AutoOcular Glasses
This section of the Autoocular glasses review aims to tell you about the features of this night vision glasses. They include:
- Anti-glare technology: As mentioned earlier in this Autoocular glasses review, these glasses are made with the latest anti-glare technology that blocks the dangerous blue light emitted from headlamps. You don’t have to squint whenever oncoming drivers forget to reduce the brightness of their headlights.
- Usable with any type of glasses: Are you suffering from short sighthedness? far sighted? You don’t need to worry as the company put you into consideration before finally finishing the product. You can still use clear view over any spectacle you’re currently using. i told you earlier that i wear glasses and making use if this nice piece of glass gives me no distress at all.
- Lightweight: Since i started putting it on, i have never known it to be heavy or bulky on the nose. They are very light despite the series of technologies put into it to combat glare from headlights and dark conditions.
- Fashionable: It comes in a beautiful lemon yellow colour which is very fashionable. It can be worn by both make and female drivers.
- Photochromic lenses: The photochromic lens reduce glare so it’s easier to see despite poor visibility. The polarized lenses also change the way light is reflected and removes unnecessary reflections on your eyes.
Specifications of AutoOcular Night Glasses
- Polarized lenses with a yellow filter.
- It has a Lightweight frame.
- 2X scratch guard coating on both the inner and outer lens
- Adjustable nose pad for extreme comfort
- Lenses available are W 60 mm, H 50 mm.
- Bridge of the glasses is 15 mm
- The Temple is 135 mm
Benefits of Autoocular Glasses
These are some of the benefits you need to know:
- It Blocks Bright Lights It provides an instant reduction in glare from oncoming traffic, bright street lights and people who leave their high beams on.
- Easy to See in the Dark The special yellow lens tint helps increase contrast at night. While wearing your Clear View glasses, you’ll immediately be able to see more clearly even if it’s almost pitch dark.
- You and your family will be safer and you won’t have to fear driving at night anymore.
- It helps to protect your eyes against blinding glare from high beam lights.
- They have anti-reflective lenses on the inner and outer coating.
- The lens is polarised and has a yellow filter.
- They reduce eye fatigue.
- There lenses are W 60mm, H 50mm, the bridge is 15mm and the temple: 135mm.
- Their frames are heavy duty.
- They are unisex and have four unique frame style that are modern and unique.
- They offer night vision, durable, have an adjustable nose pad, and lightweight.
- They have 2x scratch guard coating on both the inner and outer lens.
AutoOcular glasses – the SOLUTION for night driving eye strain!
I talked to some other Uber drivers I knew, and I quickly discovered that I wasn’t the only one having these problems. I heard a lot of complaints about visual fatigue, but no solutions.
Some people even had to quit driving for Uber because of the eye fatigue and severe headaches they were getting!
I had to find a solution. I couldn’t afford to lose my Uber job.
So I did some online searching and found an internet forum for professional truck drivers. I decided to see if they knew a solution for my problem – after all, who knows more about night driving than truckers do, right??
I joined the trucker forum right away, but when I told them I was an Uber driver they nearly laughed me out of the place! But after they (gently) roasted me for a bit, they all turned out to be really cool… and they offered me a real solution.
In short, they told me about their professional secret: AutoOcular driving glasses.
The AutoOcular glasses are the driving solution for EVERYONE.
AutoOcular glasses let me keep driving when I was THIS close to giving up on my Uber job! If you’re the kind of person who needs to drive through the night, or even if you’d simply like to ENHANCE YOUR VISION when you do drive at night, then AutoOcular glasses are for you!
Unlike super-expensive pilot’s glasses or sharpshooter’s glasses (where the name of the brand, not the quality, is usually responsible for the high price), AutoOcular is offering their glasses at a price you can’t afford to pass up!
It’s pretty rare that a product comes along that does everything it promises to do. Mine worked so well I bought another pair just to have a backup. And I bought a third pair for my wife, too!
“I have always had trouble with my vision when I drive in at night. I even started wearing glasses, but it still didn’t work for me. My friend told me about AutoOcular, and I had to get it, because she said that it’s been working perfectly for her. I must say I’m surprised at how well it works, and the best part about it is that I can wear it over my glasses, and I’m able to see everything so clear, it’s wonderful.” – Jeniffer
“The AutoOcular really works, and it’s awesome how well these lightweight glasses work!” – Thomas