Looking for the best laptop under $500? You will not be disappointed here, we give you the best list of laptops under $500.
Electronic devices have become a part of our daily life since it connects us to the virtual world. A laptop is no exception to this; in fact, it is handier and preferred over desktop. The market is full of laptops manufactured by many big companies.
It gives us a wide variety of choices to purchase the right model that suits your requirements. If you are unable to narrow down your choice, just consider the following points, they will help you to make the right choice to buy a laptop under $500 only. Why spend 1000 dollars if the best laptops are available at $ 500.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz); 4GB DDR4 Memory; 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display; AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4020 Processor (4M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz)
- 11.6” HD (1366 x 768) Slim Display
- 64GB eMMC Flash Storage and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- 15.6 inch FHD 4 way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Powerful AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2M Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
- AMD Radeon Vega 8 discrete graphics with Windows 10 Home
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- Do more of what you love. Allday long. Designed to keep you productive and entertained from anywhere, the HP 15-inch laptop combines long lasting battery life with a sleek and portable, micro-edge...
- Processor: Intel Pentium Gold 6405U Dual-core Processor, Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 605 integrated
- Memory: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) Internal storage: 128 GB SATA 3 M.2 SSD; Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo; Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN; No Optical drive
- Laptop for work, school and play: With Office 365 and 1 TB of cloud storage, this device combines functionality, connectivity, style, and value
- Essential productivity: This nimble laptop delivers the essential productivity and entertainment you want for school or home, without slowing you down
- Office 365 for one year: Get full access to Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Access, and 1 TB of OneDrive Storage for one year
- Pc creator and customize the laptop
- Make a pc architect, design a computer interface model
- Assemble pc motherboard, graphic card and hard drive
- DETACHABLE BOOM MICROPHONE: Omnidirectional boom mic upgrades the headphones into a muti-fuctional headset for gaming, business, podcasting and taking calls on the go. Pick up your voice, so you can...
- DESIGNED FOR GAMING: A71D provides powerful stereo sound, let you quickly locate your enemies during games and take the lead and makes you feel like really on the game scene. Provide crystal-clear...
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY: 40mm magnetic neodymium driver, acoustic positioning precision enhance the sensitivity of the speaker unit, making it not only for playing games, but also ideal for listening...
- 【Fashion Forward Quality】Made of a stylish chevron quilted polyester-twill water-resistant exterior with gold-plated zippers. Interior features a fully lined tear-resistant stripe polyester lining...
- 【Storage Space & Pockets】Separate padded tech pocket fits most laptops with up to a 15-inch screen, as well 14 Inch Laptop or 13 Inch MacBook/Laptop. Padded tablet pocket in main compartment is...
- 【Comfy & Functional】Rear exterior features breathable and adjustable shoulder straps that relieve stress of shoulders for maximum comfort while on the move. Rear of backpack features a trolley...
- Chrome OS, Samsung Exynos 5250 Dual Core Processor
- Display: 11. 6" LED HD 1366 x 768 16: 9, Ports: HDMI, Headphone/MIC combo, 1 x USB 3. 0 + 1 x USB 2. 0, 3- in-1 (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3L RAM, 16GB Solid State Drive
Last update on 2021-05-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Various laptops have been designed uniquely to provide the customers with the models that suit their demands. There are differences in their software, hardware, and price. A laptop that is very useful to someone might be entirely unsuitable for you. The feature required by a professional might be completely different than that of a student. Let us evaluate the requirements so that you can purchase the laptop without paying a considerable amount of cash.
Buying Guide for Buying the Best Laptop under $500
While purchasing a laptop under $ 500, you need to keep in mind that they do not support high-end features required for video editing, gaming, watching movies higher than 1080 pixel resolution. A laptop under $500 is ideal for budget users. It can fulfill daily laptop requirements of laptop tasks and has good battery life.
Since the education field has become technology-savvy students also require a laptop for their assignments and research work. A laptop under $500 would be ideal for students. If you calculate the features, you might have to narrow down your choices since laptop under$500 might have a fewer number of features compared to high-end laptops, but still, they provide a good performance of essential elements.
Chrome OS or Windows 10
The most widely used operating system of laptops is Windows 10, Chrome OS, and Mac OS. Although Mac OS offers lots of premium features even its cheapest device, MacBook Air 2021, is expensive.
Let’s see the features offered by Windows 10 or Chrome OS machine.
The fastest browser chrome is the main highlight of Chrome OS.
It is easier to handle and is a lightweight operating system. Chrome OS is continuously improving and runs on the most basic hardware. Most of the web-based apps and even android apps run smoothly on chrome.
Windows 10, on the other hand, operates smoothly and requires an extensive array of hardware which are more powerful and supports more software. It provides an edge to Windows10 over ChromeOS. Windows 10 can run apps that are not compatible with Chrome OS. It is simpler to use. All appreciate the rich graphic feature of Windows 10. Windows 10 is always coming up with new impressive features. It means you get to operate the best software offered by Microsoft, and all you require is to update your software and not change the laptop.
Clamshell verses convertibles
Let us track the difference between traditional clamshell and the dynamic 2 in 1 convertible. These are the two variants of laptops that are also available under $500 in the market. The clamshell is used in traditional laptop mode. The screen forms the upper part, and the lower part is used as a keyboard. The screen can be opened only to 180 degrees. It is mostly non- touch screen and provides laptop experience with a keyboard.
Convertibles are also known as 2 in 1 and can be used as a laptop, tablet. This premium feature is possible with convertibles only as the upper portion of convertibles can be easily turned, twisted, or can be detached. It is highly flexible to use. Devices like Surface belong to this category.
The shelf price of the clamshell is comparatively less than that of convertibles. Convertibles are a little pricey because they are more versatile and have several impressive features that are not available in clamshell.
Plenty of laptops are available under $ 500 that have high screen resolution since you will be spending many hours in front of the screen, and it must not cause strain to your eyes. Do not make a mistake of purchasing a laptop that has less than 1080 pixel resolution. When you have the privilege, then take advantage of having a comfortable and painless screen view. 1366 x 768-pixel resolution does not provide a sharp and clear display that is required while watching video or Netflix, playing games, or working on word documents for hours. So it is always better to opt for a laptop that offers a better screen option.
When buying a laptop, make a list of the specific features that you require. Go through models of various companies and compare their prices and features. Your purchasing power depends on the budget, and a little research work is done before buying might be a bit tedious, but it will help you save your money.