Optical fibers are used to transmit digital data. These cables transfer data by transmitting light signals through optically pure glass or plastic fiber and thus offer a blazing speed of data transmission. Each optical fiber is as thin as a human hair. These thin fibers are arranged in core bundles known as optical cables. The core is surrounded by a cladding that reflects the light back into the core and the light is transmitted through this core.
- OPTICAL DIGITAL AUDIO CABLE: Perfect digital audio cable for crystal clear connection to DVD’s Blurays, home theater receivers, satellites, online streaming playstation & xbox gaming systems.
- HOME THEATER TOSLINK FIBER OPTIC CABLES: Professional cable works with multi-channel surround sound, Uncompressed PCM audio and compressed 5.1 to 7.1 surround sound systems including Dolby Digital...
- HIGHEST QUALITY DIGITAL AUDIO CABLES: Optical cables feature a fully flexible PVC jacket with precision manufacturing to provide the highest quality longest lasting optical cables available.
- Enables easy installation of audio components to your audio or home theater system- CL3 rated for in wall installations
- Digital optical cable constructed with durable black PVC outer layer and corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer
- Precision-polished optical connectors allow maximum signal transfer accuracy. Specially optimized optical fiber for higher fidelity
- Perfect for connecting notebooks (for instance MacBook) with a Mini Toslink port to your HiFi- or home cinema system
- Optical fibre provides complete resistance against interferences.
- Certified Production Quality (Please refer to the manufacturer description below to learn more about our production and quality control)
- Perfect Compatibility - Syncwire optical audio cable is compatible with standard and high-definition devices with Toslink (S/PDIF, optical) ports. Perfect for the sound bar to receiver/preamp, audio...
- Unparalleled Sound Quality - Features corrosion-resistant, gold-plated connectors and buffer tubing for optimal signal transfer. Clear uncompressed PCM audio and compressed 5.1 to 7.1 surround sound.
- Incredible Durability - Syncwire digital optical audio cable features a durable PVC outer layer for premium quality and long usage.
- OD 2.2mm toslink male to toslink male audio fiber cable
- Using good quality fiber core ensures high speed, high efficiency, high fidelity, and low loss of broadband transmission.
- Provides you the cleanest possible signal, even at extreme volume levels.
- 【Lossless Sound Quality】 Techole optical audio cable adopts advanced optical fiber transmission technology, digital transmission speed reach up to 250MB/S and sound quality can be improved by 40%...
- 【Incredible Flexibility & Durability】 Techole digital audio optical cable features durable PVC outer layer, flexible high-density braided shielding layer, elastic cable body to provide maximum...
- 【Considerate Design】 Techole digital audio cable is designed with protective covers at both ends to effectively prevent oxidation, dust and other conditions to provide extra protection for the...
- HDMI fiber optic cable is a ideal solution running high speed HD video over long distance when your 100 ft regular Copper HDMI port cords have Electromagnetic Interference Issue
- Supports 10.2 Gbps bandwidth to handle 4K@30fps, 1080p@60fps high resolution with Barely Signal Loss for a smooth audio visual enjoyment
- Full size standard 19 pin male HDMI cable, as a great replacement for expensive HDMI extender kit and HDMI repeater booster, it supports HDCP, CEC, EDID, 3D and Deep Color
- 【 Extensive Compatibility 】 Link Dream optical audio toslink cable is compatible with most devices with OPTICAL or [S/PDIF] ports, such as soundbars, TV, home theater receivers, preamplifiers,...
- 【 Steady Signal Transmission 】 This digital audio optical cable ensures a stable and unparalleled clear sound output with its premium optical fiber core and 24 gold-plated connectors. You can get...
- 【 User-friendly Design 】 Link Dream YP-3 sound bar cable also designed with removable rubber caps on both ends, which well protects the 24 gold-plated connectors away from dust and oxidation and...
- Most suitable size offers NICE & SNUG CONNECTION to the Optical Audio Cable, CL3 Rated for safe in-wall installation, plug and play.
- iVanky 10ft Digital Optical Audio Cable adopts top notch fiber optics from TORAY, Japan - 100% distortion-free digital audio stream, CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND makes a real difference.
- Thoughtful removable rubber caps, lightweight and flexible braided jacket provide EXTRA PROTECTION for this Optical Cable.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE CABLES - Our Industry proven 10 Meter SCAPC-SCAPC Single mode Fiber patch cable is perfect for industrial or Fiber in the home installations. This cable is commonly used for Verizon...
- QUALITY RATED - This 10M / 33ft SC/APC-SC/APC Singlemode fiber meets all UL, cUL, IEC & RoHS standards. Our SM SX fiber patch cables are OS1 9/125 - ideal for all Single-mode fiber networks including...
- RELIABLY TESTED - Every Optical fiber cable is tested for insertion loss to ensure a high quality end product. We rely on these network patch cables for use within our clients fiber networks across...
While buying good optical audio cables, it is important to check the quality of the protective sheathing of the cable. As the optic fiber is very thin and fragile, it is more prone to damage, if the cable is not handled with caution. A considerably thick sheathing is recommended while purchasing optic fiber cables.
The next major consideration is the Alesis Digital Audio Tape (ADAT) Optical Interface also known as the ADAT Lightpipe, a standard measure of audio transfer capability.
Always opt for the cables that can be linked in seconds, while offering solid connections.An appropriate choice will consist of metallic ends and will be covered by plugs on the ends to prevent dust and dirt. Other factors such as cost, flexibility, brand reputation, compatibility with audio devices, etc. must also be taken into account.
The best optical cables offer you an easy connection to various media components.The new models consist of a PVC jacket which prevents damage to the inner part from dust , dirt and other foreign elements.
Now experience better quality home entertainment with optic fibre cables by connecting to a compatible media tool such as Home Theatre, DVD player, Blu-Ray, and much more.
This article is focused on the best optical fibre cables available online.
Fibre Optic Cable Buying Guide
Every fiber optic cable offers the same sound quality to provide you with an immersive experience while gaming, watching movies, and much more.
If you want to buy the best available fibre optic cable , you must consider the following factors:-
What type of Fibre Optic Cable do you need?
You can buy fibre optic cable either in a singlemode or multimode design. The basic difference is how the light beam travels inside the cord, which depends on the core size and the distance up to which signals can be carried. Therefore, you must buy the one which suits your requirement.
It must be noted that both the modes are different and are not compatible with each other. Therefore, it is not recommended to mix different sizes or types of cables as this will lead to signal degradation and distortions.
Single Mode Fibre Cables:
This type of cable allows limited use and is dependent on the hardware used inside. Single Mode fibre optic cable is used specifically for covering significant distances with high bandwidth,
Multimode Fibre Cables:
This type of fibre comes in different OM (Optical Mode) designations, ranging from OM 1, OM 2, and OM 3 . Each of these provide a different bandwidth and distance. Multimode optic fibre cable is generally used in case of communication over short to mid range distances.
Some other special features of optical fiber cables must be noted while making a purchase:-
The Fibre Count: Since, each type of fibre optic cable holds a different bandwidth, which basically depends on the number of counts, you must consider this factor while buying optical fibre cables. The more fibres present, the more bandwidth you get. Therefore, if you need additional bandwidth, you should pick a cable with the most fibre count.
The Jacket: With type and fibre count, you should also know the kind of jacket used for the wires. Each cable is covered with a different colouredcovering , which indicates the environment in which it can be used. The standard layer comes in an OFNP version used in data centres, server rooms, and needs plenum-rated fibre optic cables. If you work on raised floors, it helps to have OFNP or plenum jackets. However, for transferring audio sound, the fibre optic cables reviewed works perfectly.
Internal Structure: A variety of optic fibre cables is available in the market, which are used for many different purposes. You can get them in a tight pack, break out, assembly, and loose tube designs. Hence, you need to check the internal structure carefully before investing in a fibre optic cable as per your requirement.
Benefits of Optical Fibre Cables
As compared to copper cables, which remain a practical choice, fibre optic cables offer great advantages:-
· Greater bandwidth and higher speed:Fibre optic cables provide greater bandwidth at a higher speed when compared to a copper cable with the same diameter.
· Less signal loss over long distances: Optic fibre cable is better than copper cable as there is less attenuation or signal loss over a greater distance. Copper cables need a booster as they reach 328 feet while using a single-mode fibre cable offers you thousands of feet before it needs a repeater or amplifier.
· No cross-connections: A copper cable is affected by electromagnetic signals which results interferences, while optical fibres offer freedom from such issues as transmission is done through light signals.
· Security: Fibre optics offer you security as they do not radiate signals, and are difficult to tap.
· Low cost:Optical fibres offer lower cost in the end without downtime. They are easy to maintain and less hardware is required for them.
Optic fibre cables transmit data through light beams and offer a blazing speed. With the increasing data load, the need for faster data transmission aids is ever increasing.
If you want to select the best fiber optic cable, first of all, you must be sure of which type of cable you need. You must invest only in the type which serves your requirements. Further, as all the cables available in the market have similar designs, you must assure that the one you buy is suitable for the intended purpose. All of the cords come with gold-plated connectors and end caps to make the cables long-lasting and provide you a durable design. You must also check the length and diameter of the cables so as to ensure a smooth usage between your media devices.