Bondic Review: Repair Photo Bags & Cords with Bondic
You must have experienced some breakages or damage during your working out projects at home or even in the office. Sometimes it puts you off in case something gets broken and you have to fix it. With the emergence of a variety of glues suited to fix a variety of different devices, it makes it tiresome to choose what glue is suitable for fixing a particular type of damage.
What is Bondic?
Just in case you did not know, Bondic is not a brand of glue. It is an alternative adhesive that serves a purpose better than glue. In case glue fails to work, the best alternative solution to fix your problems is using Bondic. The liquid plastic welder is more efficient than glue since you do not need to wait for it to dry; it dries whenever you want it to dry.
Bondic is a liquid plastic welder that can be used to bond, fill in, or even build plastic, metal, and wood parts.
Repair everything from toys to eyeglasses to jewelry. It won’t harden until the supplied ultraviolet light is applied, allowing precise application.
Strong and durable, Bondic can even be layered to fill in 3D sections and can be sanded and painted after it hardens.
One of the great things about Bondic is that it hardens anything only when you need it to. To justify the statement, just leave it open for some time and you can check that it never dries out.Now to fix something, you only need to apply some amount of this liquid plastic welder on the damaged parts and use the special UV light on it for about 4 seconds and its done.
Features of Bondic
Stop struggling with items that could be an easy fix – get it done right the first time with Bondic®!
- Versatility – Do you still doubt its capabilities? Let those doubts fade away once you use this amazing solution on wood, plastic, metal, glass, ceramics, etc. This liquid plastic welder boasts versatility. It can handle mending a wide range of different material types that you can’t even imagine.
- Durability – Once mended, it will never be broken again. The liquidized plastic solution is specifically formulated to last forever. Hence, it guarantees a long-lasting hold to stick things together for good!
- Clean – You can now say goodbye to that messy feeling you get from the traditional adhesives you normally use. This hardened plastic cures with a clean and smooth finish. So, once you shine the special UV light on it (you can control everything with this light), you are ensured to get that sleek and smooth finish in a swift moment.
- Controlled Drying – Who wouldn’t be annoyed by all the times you forgot to cap a tube of glue which then inevitably dries out? Good thing you can now forget those pesky things when you use this advanced mending innovation today. Just like what we mentioned above, the special UV light that comes along with the product and allows you to control the drying of its unique clear liquid solution. Unlike glue that dries out quickly whether you like it or not, this innovation of adhesive and sealants only dry out when you want it to.
- Safety – This is absolutely a non-toxic product. Also, it eradicated the risk of burning because it does not require heat just like glue guns. Use it freely all around and you won’t run into any problems with it.
- Extremely Strong – Once it cures, the liquid plastic formula is designed to last forever, ensuring you get a long-lasting hold.
- Won’t Dry Out – Bondic® is not a glue, so it won’t dry out in the bottle before you can use it again. Keep using it for years!
- Safe For Everyone – Bondic® is non-toxic, and once cured (unlike a glue gun), requires no heat! Use it around the house, no problem!
- Reducing the strain on an item
- Replacing a damaged piece of plastic
- Forming a connection between two materials or objects
- Creating bonds in spaces/areas where you can’t use traditional glue
- Adding insulation to wires
- Repairing minor leaks
One of the top ways to use Bondic is as a repair agent. Let’s say that your child has a toy that he or she loves but broke. You can use a small dab of the adhesive and apply the UV light to repair that toy in just a few minutes. Not only does it work on metal and most types of plastic, but you can also use the adhesive on wood and electronics. It works on low-voltage wires and plumbing pipes too.
Alternatives to Bondic
Who’s This for?
How many times have you grabbed a bottle of glue from your workshop and found that it dried inside the bottle? Most of the glues and adhesives on the market have a liquid consistency but will slowly dry when exposed to air. If you leave the cap even slightly loose, air can get inside and cause that glue to dry out. Bondic is one of the few adhesives available that will not dry out. No matter how long you keep it stored in your home or garage, it will retain its liquid consistency. This allows you to easily use the adhesive for any projects on your to-do list.
Most Bondic reviews point out that it’s a good tool for mechanics and craft enthusiasts to keep on hand. As it works on most plastic surfaces, the adhesive comes in handy when a mechanic needs to do a quick interior or exterior car repair. If you love doing craft projects at home, you might like how long this adhesive keeps and how well it works on your favorite materials. Anyone who wants an effective adhesive will benefit from this product. You can get a kit that comes with both the UV light source and an adhesive as well as a storage case.
Bondic Ratings and Benefits
The obvious question is, with all this trusted variety of glue, what is the Bondic for? Well, we cannot take tea all the time; therefore, coffee is also an alternative beverage, and so is Bondic to glue. Bondic is not one of the many varieties of glue you’ll find on the shelves. This is an adhesive capable of creating a stronger bond for the longest time possible.
This adhesive would not be recommendable if it has no tangible benefits. Among its benefits are:
- It can serve a filler function. The Bondic can replace missing pieces in case of breakage alongside creating a stronger connection between the pieces
- Bondic is capable of creating both temporary as well as permanent bonds. Therefore it is your choice as the consumer to decide the bond that suits you
- It is non-sticky therefore gives you the ability to modify parts having no remainder left behind
- Bondic is chemical-free unlike glue thus makes it non-toxic and friendly to use around the household
- The adhesive has properties that enables it to retain the liquid state, therefore, does not dry.
- Bondic works on anything. You can, therefore, use together with a wide range of products unlike glue which turns out to serve one product and not the other.
How to Use Bondic
Bondic is very easy to use as it only requires the following four easy steps:
- Make a rough area where you’ll apply the bondic if you need permanent mend. If all you need is a temporary fix, let the area remain smooth.
- Apply sufficient amount on the part of the item you need to be fixed.
- Expose it to ultraviolet light for four seconds so that it can toughen.
Watch as the magic unfolds in front of your eyes and the item is as good as new. You can use sandpaper to smoothen the mended area so that it can hide the mend or you can paint over the area depending on your preference.
What Comes in the Starter Kit?
Before you buy Bondic, you should keep in mind that there are different kits available. The starter kit is the most basic and includes all of the following.
- Bondic bottle: The most important item in the starter kit is the bottle of Bondic. This bottle contains enough of the adhesive for multiple applications.
- Applicator tip: Your starter kit will also come with an applicator tip. This tip looks similar to those found on ballpoint pens. It allows you to apply a thin layer of the adhesive to any surface without wasting any.
- UV light tool: Unless you see the UV tool listed in the product description, you’ll want to order a different kit. Bondic will not work without this tool, but some kits require that you purchase the tool separately.
- Carrying case: The basic starter kit comes with a metal carrying case with a bright silver finish. This case is more than large enough inside to hold your Bondic and other supplies. It even has enough room for the UV tool, which ensures that you never lose it. You can store both the UV light and the bottle of adhesive together.
How much does it cost?
Bondic is the best product at the given price and the ongoing deals can get a Bondic Kit for as low as $19.99. And you can fix everything that you thought is not fixable.
Bondic: Where to Buy
When doing research for our Bondic review, we found that many prospective shoppers want to know where they can buy it. If you search Google right now, you’ll find that popular search terms include Bondic Target and Bondic Walmart because so many customers want to know if they can buy the adhesive from those big box stores. We generally recommend that you buy the starter kit or any other supplies from either the official website or Amazon. The top of this page includes a link to buy Bondic on Amazon, but you’ll see a link on the bottom of the page to the official site too.
What Can You Buy from the Official Site?
Before you decide to buy Bondic from Amazon, you may want to take a look at some of the products that you can get from the official Not a Glue website. Those products include:
- Bondic Trial Pack: The Bondic trial pack comes with everything you need to try out the adhesive and see how it works. You get the full starter pack that is available on Amazon and some bonus products, including a shaping tool for blending and molding the adhesive and a refill.
- The Bondic Gift Pack: Once you try Bondic and see how well it works, you may decide to treat some of your family and friends to a few kits. This gift pack makes it easy to get full kits that you can give as gifts. It comes with three of the trial packs that each includes all of the same bonus items.
- 4G Refill: The Bondic glue comes in small black bottles that look similar to vials. You can get a single refill of this adhesive to use with your UV light. The official site also offers a five-pack that lets you keep more of the adhesive at home for your projects.
- Bondic LED Light: The website also offers the official Bondic LED light for sale. This light is small and compact and produces the concentrated beam of light needed to cure the adhesive.
How to Do a Bondic Test
What to Do if You Get Bondic on Your Skin
- Place the affected area of skin beneath running water
- Apply a small amount of soap
- Rub the soap and water across the skin before rinsing with more water
- If you do not have access to running water, you can use any type of liquid. You should apply the liquid to the Bondic and apply enough pressure and friction to break the bond between your skin and the adhesive.
How To Buy Bondic?
The Bondic is available for a limited time only, with exclusive offers and free shipping. Ordering is quick and easy, so take advantage of the great price by ordering yours today.
- Click on this link to access the official website.
- Order your pair of Bondic
Frequently Asked Questions
We currently only offer a complete Bondic Kit, which includes two Bondic pens and a UV light. You don’t need a lot of Bondic to get the job done, so two tubes should last quite a while.
On a bright, sunny day, the sun will cure Bondic at a similar rate to the UV pen, so indoor use is recommended.
We’re not aware of any retailers in New Zealand who might carry this product but we are definitely able to ship there!
Not reliably, especially if it’s a heavy piece of glass. Glass is difficult for any adhesive due to the fact that the surface is smooth and offers nothing for it to grip to.
That was the same light. It’s not permanently attached to the back of the pen.
Bondic is non-toxic and safe to use on both flatware and drinking vessels.
No, bondic is safe to use because it does not contain any harmful substances. It has been manufactured using ingredients that are safe for use by humans. However, it is advised that it should be handled by individuals who are aged 12 years and above.
Seeing as one tube contains 80 drops of bondic, for small repairs, it can be used more than twelve times for big jobs, you may need one or two tubes of bondic. It however depends on how much a user uses per task as well as the magnitude of the repair that needs to be done.
Yes, it is waterproof and doesn’t cause any difficulties when being used in, against, or underwater. Once it hardens too, it cannot be affected by water at all.
Bondic spills are washed off very easily using wet clothing of any organic solvent.
No, bondic plastic welder never expires, and it only dries when you’re ready for it to do so by exposing it to ultraviolet light.
Yes, the bondic material once dry is waterproof and you can effectively use the dishwasher regularly.
Last Updated on