DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer Reviews Read Truth About This Site -> This air purifier contains activated charcoal, which makes the product more porous, which is further helpful in making your room smell ultimately fresh.
Are you tired of hearing statements like, “Oh you stink, This room stinks! Or Bob, when last did you have a shower cos men that smell is Killing or is it the jacket?”. Are you tired of being embarrassed by smells emanating from your room maybe because there is a pile of dirty clothes or from old shoes or damp shoes,?
Do you ask, how can I get rid of these smells and odours for good? Amazingly, you might say “dude go put those clothes under the sun and those shoes so they could get some heat”. Maybe that could eliminate the smells. But hey how about those clean, dry, and hanging clothes that still carries some unpleasant odour? How about the room as per the room itself? Can you Sundry a room? I bet you can’t. So it shows there is a lot further than sun-drying to eliminate smells.
Now back to the question, how can you eliminate smells and odour real good?. How can I make sure that my room, the clothes hung in the wardrobe smell nice, fresh, and with no unpleasant odours? You might say, dude why not try perfumes or deodorants at least it is a good option. Well, I have made a mistake that I will never allow to be repeated. That is wearing on an already oozing jacket or clothing. Imagine that.
Imagine the kind of odor that will bring out. And when you pass the school hallway, the stench could be able to trigger an alarm bell, you might even dismiss a class when time is not due. That is something you should never try my friend. Also, most perfumes have a temporal effect, they can’t make your room smell good for days or even hours.
There is a joke my friend, Baxter always says whenever I try to use perfume to make my room smell nice, it could be that I am inviting a guest. He would be like “Matthew, I don’t get it, this is a waste, just one fart, I mean one so not big, but a silent fart can mess this up, so you better, don’t let the big guy out”. However, it is true. Perfumes can’t make your room smell nice that long and could be affected by just one not so big but a silent fart, like Baxter will put it.
So what then should I do? You might have asked this question. You no longer want to be embarrassed on a date or when a guest visits. You want to wear fresh, and scented clothes. I understand. Actually, not only I but a product understands your query. This product says “relax my friend I got you”. This product is the Divinair Charcoal Deodorizer.
This product claims to eliminate odours and smells from your room or those resting on your clothes, effectively, providing a long lasting effect. Leaving you with a fresh and well scented clothes and room space. Amongst more.
I love this product and you should keen interest. We shall provide all information about this product giving you all you need, from honest grounds to make you make the right purchase decisions. So if you are ready to leave oozing town, hop in let’s find a way into Divinair charcoal deodorizer review.
What is the Divinair Charcoal Deodorizer?
DivinAir Charcoal bag is a deodorizer that helps to whisk away odors and purify the air. Charcoal has a porous surface containing millions of micro pockets. These pockets lock in odors naturally. DivinAir charcoal has been heated to an extremely high temperature, making its surface even more spread out and porous than before. Activated charcoal also works as an effective deterrent against moisture buildup in areas with poor airflow. The product will help break the cycle of those nasty odors that can follow you outside your home.
This product is a very effective way of getting rid of smells. The DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer, gives the same effect, as suspending a vacuum cleaner in the air to help whisk away odors. Charcoal has also proven to be effective at getting rid of that annoying new furniture smell some items can have or any raking smells. New carpeting and dresser drawers are great, but the formaldehyde fumes they give off can be overwhelming. Charcoal helps.
Technically, Charcoal has a porous surface containing millions of micro pockets. These pockets lock in odors naturally.DivinAir contains activated charcoal to help refresh any room it is in. This charcoal has been heated to an extremely high temperature, making its surface even more spread out and porous than before. .The Divinair Charcoal Deodorizer, also serves as an efficient household air purifier, that is able to create clean, ionized air.
DivinAir Charcoal Bags are incredibly good at absorbing and eliminating unpleasant smells and odors from the air. All you have to do is hang the bag in your room or put it in a drawer, and the air will soon smell fresh and clean!
The charcoal bag itself is enclosed inside a plastic shell that protects it from damage and tears. However, the shell doesn’t reduce its effect — the air passes through holes in it and reaches the charcoal, which functions as a filter. These bags don’t release any chemicals at all — everything is 100% natural and eco-friendly!
Features of the Divinair Charcoal Deodorizer:
- Efficiency Guaranteed: Sprinkling baking soda on stale clothing or leaving open tins of coffee everywhere just isn’t a practical solution for household odors. The DivinAir Charcoal Bag absorbs and traps bad smells inside its rugged, stylish casing, all with no spills or mess!
- It eliminates excess moisture and humidity: Charcoal not only purifies the air, but it also helps to reduce the excess moisture which contributes to unpleasant odors. This is especially helpful in dark closets.
- Long lasting and Flexible: It’s amazing just how much air-scrubbing power activated charcoal has! Just leave it out in the sun to recharge its natural deodorizing properties for 3-5 hours as needed. No mess and no airborne contaminants to worry about (unlike those air freshening sprays and aerosols). Charcoal is an environmentally friendly choice. Each unit will provide you with roughly 6-10 months of consistent use.
- Odour and Stench Elimination. Total rid of smells: Be it pet smells, bathroom stink, mold and musty scents, refrigerator odors, old sweat smell, the Diivin air is able to take care of it, totally Get rid of smells in all areas:Using the properties of activated charcoal, DivinAir Charcoal Bags neutralize unwanted odors in all types of areas (including drawers, closets, wardrobes, refrigerators, vehicles, bathrooms, and more). Is that new furniture smell giving you a headache? Activated charcoal will get rid of it fast!
- Amazing Quality you can Trust: DivinAir Charcoal Bags are constructed from durable and safe thermoplastic polymer. Ensuring that the product is not easily susceptible to wears and tears or get damaged easily.
- Friendly Customer service and Return policy: Your purchase of the DivinAir Charcoal Bags includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you change your mind, simply return your shipment for a full refund.
- Convenient Shopping: Have all the DivinAir Charcoal Bags you’ll ever need delivered right to your front door. Enjoy quick delivery backed by excellent customer service.
Benefits of Divin Air Charcoal Deodorizer
The innovative minds at Divin Air Charcoal have tackled a familiar problem using a time-tested method that’s been around since the days of the ancient Egyptians! Simply place a DivinAir Charcoal Bag in the same vicinity as any offending odor and let it be absorbed away.
- No Fuss, No Musty Smells – Using the properties of activated charcoal, DivinAir Charcoal Bags neutralize unwanted odors in all types of areas (including drawers, closets, wardrobes, refrigerators, vehicles, bathrooms, and more). Is that new furniture smell giving you a headache? Activated charcoal will get rid of it fast!
- Keep the Problem Contained – Sprinkling baking soda on stale clothing or leaving open tins of coffee everywhere just isn’t a practical solution for household odors. The DivinAir Charcoal Bag absorbs and traps bad smells inside its rugged, stylish casing, all with no spills or mess!
- Hang It Up – Target musty clothing odors by using the handy lanyard feature! Hang it from clothing racks, door hooks or anywhere else you need help controlling odors.
- Keeping Your Environment Fresh – Are things getting smelly again? Simply recharge the activated charcoal found inside your DivinAir Charcoal Bag by exposing it to the sun for a few hours. It’s an environmentally friendly way to manage bad odors. Stop polluting the air you breathe with toxic sprays and harmful aerosols that only mask the problem
- Compact and portable in size – Measuring just under four inches in height and weighing less than 9 ounces, each DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer fits in the palm of your hand. Perfect for throwing in a gym bag, inside a drawer, or next to a litter box without taking up too much room.
- Easy to Use and Maintain – As you have seen earlier in my DivinAir Charcoal Bags review, the product requires no special knowledge or setup. Anyone can use it — after all, you just need to place it in the desired spot. You can leave the rest to the charcoal! It’s just as easy to maintain it — DivinAir bag only requires recharging once in a while. Other than that, you can occasionally wipe down the plastic shell to remove any dust and grime. And that’s it!
How does it work?
You wonder how this product works? Here you go
The DivinAir Charcoal Bags uses what is called ,activated charcoal to absorb and get rid of any unpleasant smells. Unlike chemical odor neutralizers, these bags are completely safe and non-toxic — yet just as effective. They can eliminate everything from pet smells to moldy and musty stenches.
Activated type of charcoal or activated charcoal, is chemically treated with oxygen, making it more porous. As the unpleasant smells waft through the air, they will seep into the tiny holes on the charcoal and get neutralized. That way, activated charcoal treats the very root of the problem — it doesn’t just mask it like sprays and aerosols.
This is a very automated product and works when it is automatically plugged and set well . It possesses no hassle in usage. One perfect attribute is its ability to make your air so fresh and scent good. An amazing product you must get for yourself. And it makes use of natural means in its mode of elimination. Cool right?
How to use the Divinair Charcoal Deodirizer:
There is no much hassle using this product at all . All you have to do, is to follow this simple steps
- Once your product is delivered, unbox it and be sure that it is the Divinair Deodorizer that is delivered to you.
- Ensure the charcoal is placed well, I mean tight.
- Plug the device and place it wherever you want to place it.
Remove the end cap and charcoal pouch for recharging its contents in the sun. It usually takes 3-5 hours to completely refresh the charcoal in this manner. The charcoal will not need to be replaced for 6-10 months.
Does DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer Work?
I went into writing this DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer review as a skeptic. There are just so many DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer reviews from consumers that I thought this product may be fake.
But then I did my research.
Activated charcoal has long been used to kill odors. People are even using this type of charcoal on their teeth, but that’s another article in itself. DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer reviews and research from the Lung Health Institute prove that this product works.
DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer reviews show that not only does this product remove odors and filter the air, but it is easy to setup. A hook allows you to hang the unit anywhere you want. I even read DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer reviews where people remove odors from their refrigerator by hanging their activated charcoal inside.
Why Should You Buy DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer?
I’m writing a DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer review, so why should you listen to me? Activated charcoal is a must-have, offering 24/7 odor protection, mold protection and air purification. Unless you’re an alien, you can benefit from charcoal bags in your home.
A lot of DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer reviews forget to mention that you’ll be able to get rid of chemicals and harmful sprays that remove odors.
You can safely hang these bags in your refrigerator and not worry about your food being contaminated. DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer reviews often mention how their children and pets can safely go near these bags.
Spray those harsh chemicals around your animal and see how they react. They run. But they don’t have any issues with charcoal bags. Of course, DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer reviews mention using this product properly and in its ABS case.
Otherwise, your animal may get inside and eat the charcoal. While large amounts can cause adverse side effects, a small dose won’t kill them. A lot of vets use activated charcoal to stop harmful chemicals from being absorbed into the body.
Read DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer reviews for yourself to make a decision, but I find that this product works well – and it recharges in the sun. Buy it once and keep it forever.
Pros of the Divinair charcoal Deodorizer
- It provides cleaner and fresher air.
- Promotes healthy air suitable for inhalation.
- It makes a space more fresh and odourless.
- Efficient and effective against odors and pollutants.
- Easy to maintain and use
- it is portable and compact
- it is fashionable. Does not make ugly, your house furnishing.
- No mess and no hassle in use.
- A special hook for hanging.
- Rechargeable and long-lasting
Cons of the Divinair Charcoal Deodirizer:
- No specifications as to whether it comes with a replaceable battery.
- it might not cover a very wide range as it is small in size.
- it is only available online and can only be bought and ordered online.
DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer Facts and Specs
If you didn’t find all of the details already in the DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer reviews that you’ve read, you’ll need to know these facts and specs:
- Plastic covering
- Hook for easy hanging
- Recharges in 3 to 5 hours in the sun
- Lasts for 6 to 10 months between charges
- No-hassle returns
- Requires no chemicals
- Leaves no messes
All of the DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer reviews I read, and you’ve probably seen, too, love the attached hook. The hook design is an integral part of DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer reviews because you can hang it in your fridge, basement or out of sight anywhere in your home.
Where can I buy the Divinair Charcoal Deodorizer?
You can purchase this product, at the official website of the manufacturers. And order your product. You know I always let the cat out of the bag. There is a discount! So rush and get the product now. So you won’t miss you. The earlier the better.
30 DAY GUARANTEE: DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer offers a 30-day guarantee on all unused purchases. Simply send the item(s) back to us in the original unopened packaging for a full refund or replacement, less S&H.
Frequently Asked Questions
Each DivinAir Charcoal Bag measures 9 cm tall (3.54 inches) and is 8 cm wide (3.14 inches) at its base. The included cotton lanyard is 13 cm long (5.11 inches). Each unit weighs 160g (5.64 ounces).
Yes, but they are most effective at eliminating odors in small contained spaces. Customers most often use them in shoes, drawers, closets, bookshelves, refrigerators, and sports bags. Just ensure the vented end is not blocked. DivinAir Charcoal Bags can even be suspended in the air using the attached hanging loop for convenient placement.
It all depends on how strong the odor is. Once you notice the return of any unpleasant smells, it may be time to refresh the activated charcoal. Expose the DivinAir Charcoal Bag to sunlight for 3-5 hours to replenish its natural deodorizing capabilities. Some people do this once a month. Each unit lasts approximately 6-10 months before replacement is needed.
Formaldehyde is a chemical commonly used in the manufacture of pressed-wood furniture (particleboard, fiberboard, etc.), carpeting, adhesives, coatings, certain fabrics, paper products, and more. Formaldehyde coverts into a gas at room temperature. People with sensitivities may suffer headaches, dizziness, and agitated eyes, nose, and throat when exposed to it. Activated charcoal is effective at eliminating these gasses.
Certainly. Just return your purchase within 30 days for a full refund.
The simple answer: it is the charcoal made from different sources such as wood, coconut shell, bamboo, or coal, that is then “activated”, with steam or acid. This process carves away the internal structure of the charcoal particles producing a much higher [internal] surface area. This “activated charcoal” is then used in thousands of applications primarily to adsorb unwanted chemicals so that they can be neutralized or removed completely from the product that is being “cleaned”.
Disregarding costs, each raw material has its unique characteristics that make them more suitable for some applications than others. When activated, the various grades of charcoal produce unique internal pore structures that accommodate different sized molecules. For example, coconut activated charcoal works very well for air and vapour applications that target odour control, while coal-based activated charcoal works well for colour removal.
There is no difference. Activated charcoal tends to be the lay term. “Activated carbon” is more commonly used in the manufacturing/technical sectors. Other terms are activated coal. Sometimes “active” is substituted for “activated”.
Divinair Charcoal Deodorizer Customer Reviews
After moving into my new rental apartment, I began noticing a musty smell. After a while, I started getting paranoid that the smell was transferring to my clothes. I ordered a few of these DivinAir Charcoal Bags. Before I knew it, the smell had vanished. I’ll definitely be ordering more.Clayton D. – Gretna, LA
I can honestly say this is exactly what I was looking for in an air purifier. I use them everywhere (bedrooms, closets, dressers, cars), can hang them anywhere and have given them as gifts. We live in a moist environment on the coast and our house contains the smells to go along with it. I was curious if these would subside the smells and noticed the difference right away. I’d recommend them to anyone who uses eco-friendly products or those that want something simple and effective.Cramer Hickey
I love this all-natural air freshener! It works great in my kid’s rooms and I use them all over the house, I have given them as gifts to family and friends. I would recommend this product!!!Heidi – Awesome product!!!
No matter what your living situation may be, nobody wants to be surrounded by unwanted smells. This is why we did the DivinAir Charcoal bag Deodorizer review, it is the most convenient and effective way of eliminating odors I have ever tried. It’s safe to use in any location and goes to work immediately. Don’t be fooled by knock-offs. This product is available exclusively online. Make the right impression. Get the original DivinAir Charcoal Deodorizer and start cleansing the air around your home.