EcoHeat S Review: Are you tired of the crazy winter period? Guess what; this is for you. This is an EcoHeat S Review on the product just for you.
EcoHeat S is a cylinder-style heater with an adjustable thermostat and oscillation that can heat an area to a maximum of 98 degrees. The heater uses ceramic heating elements and an internal fan to push hot air out into the room in which it stands. According to the heater’s website it can produce heat in as little as three seconds.
During the winter months, heaters like these can be a lifesaver for homeowners and renters who want to save on electricity bills by heating one room and not the whole dwelling.
The heater is part of the product lineup of Hyperstech, a company who sells items we’ve reviewed like the DroneX Pro.
What is Ecoheat S ?
Simply put, Ecoheat S is a portable heating device. It is made with high grade ceramic compounded with a stylish and premium finish.
While searching for efficient yet cost-effective heating device, I stumbled upon this device called Ecoheat S which is a mini portable heater.
EcoHeat S is basically a cylinder looking ceramic heater that includes an adjustable thermostat and oscillation. It is capable of heating the air in an area up to 98 degrees to provide a cozy and warm feel, especially in cold seasons.
Moreover, this portable ceramic heater utilizes the power of ceramic heating elements as well as the support of an internal fan in order to push out hot air into the entire room where it is located. As a result, you will be able to experience a warm feeling even in the middle of winter.
Since every winter people are pretty much into everything that can keep them warm, this device can make a huge difference for their home this time because of the convenience it can provide. Traditionally, people are into wearing a bulk of multiple layers of warm clothing just to make themselves comfortable throughout the day. Well, you can actually name a lot when it comes to this matter. But this time we want to get you something easier and more convenient.
What we will be talking about is more than just a fancy looking sweater or a hot chocolate drink that can help you feel warm in some ways. Instead, we will be talking about a high-performing Electric Ceramic Heater that can keep every side of your household comfortable. This comes handy in times of your need which is none other than EcoHeat S.
This outstanding ceramic heater is a part of Hyperstech line up. It is a lifesaver for every home renter and homeowner who desires to minimize their energy consumption by helping them to save their budget from paying an enormous electric bill by only heating a single room and not the entire dwelling. Well, we can actually assume numerous benefit from this excellent device. Why? It is a revolutionary product from the makers of CoolAir and DronexPro after all.
EcoHeat S is a radiator that may be worn and is so on the market in mini format. you’ll take it anywhere: into the office, living room, guest room or garage. simply plug it into the wall plug and within three seconds the appliance is heated and offers off a nice warmth!
What EcoHeat Review Can Offer You?
EcoHeat Review is basically going to tell you what EcoHeat is all about.
EcoHeat S is a mini-sized and portable heating device, suitable for use.
The heater uses ceramic heating elements and an internal fan to push hot air out into the room in which it stands.
It can produce heat in as little as three seconds this was discovered when we tested the product ourselves.
What You Loss If You Do Not Use EcoHeat
EcoHeat S Features
It is a revolutionary portable heater that is simple and easy to use with
• Auto Oscillation
• Safety Protection
• Adjustable Thermostat
• Low-Heat 600Watt / High-Heat 1220Watt
• Heats up large areas
• Power usage is 1.2 KW per hour
• Operates within a range of 220V to 240V.
• Rated frequency is 50 Hz.
• BTU for the heater is 4092 BTU per hour.
• The Amperage is 5 A – 5.455 A.
Forget about the big (and expensive!) heaters you saw before, which are bulky, complicated and difficult to travel with.
Read More >> SmartCar Diagnostic Tool Review
How the EcoHeat S Works and Its Features
- The Eco Heat S (portable heater) is made up of three key parts: the heater, the fan and the control panel.
- According to the company, the EcoHeat’s heating module has a certain amount of ceramic in it. The fact that the heating element has ceramic in it is a testament to ceramic’s popularity with small heaters of this type.
- The reason ceramic is popular among these small heaters is that ceramic is excellent at absorbing and releasing heat, which means they can push a lot of heat out into a room pretty quickly and, when you turn off the heater, it will cool down quickly.
- The Eco Heat S has two wattage settings: 1,220 and 600. It takes 10 watts to warm a 10-square-foot room, which means this heater can heat rooms between 60 and 120 square feet.
- The control panel located on top of the heater is where you’ll set the thermostat, turn on the oscillation and change the heat intensity of the unit. For example, you can choose to use high heat, low heat or just use the fan.
- You can also set the thermostat to temperatures of up to 98 degrees. A small screen on top of the heater displays the current temperature and, when you’re adjusting the thermostat, it will show your heat setting.
- You can press a button to turn on the oscillation.
- The heater stands at 8.3 inches tall and 5.5 inches wide.
- One of the reasons Eco Heat is a great investment is the fact that it has a unique feature: it provides wide-angle heating. This means that the heater can rotate at a 70-degree angle which will warm up a vast area evenly.
- This is very important mostly because it helps produce a very smooth heat over a wide angle, without those uncomfortable “hot spots”. It turns around side to side and warms up the air of the space around you other than one direction.
- The heat spreads all over the place without becoming unbearable. In addition, EcoHeat S reviews creates the perfect warm zone for more than one person in the room. On top of this, this portable heater uses PTC ceramic heating elements that crank up the heat in only three seconds.
Benefits Of EcoHeat S:
From our in-depth research, we discovered that various people are seeing the benefits of EcoHeat S for a range of different reasons. Mothers are utilizing them to keep their baby’s nursery at a consistent temperature, while entrepreneurs are keeping the chill out of their home offices as well. What’s more, DIY dads are plugging them into their garages while they work on their home projects in a typically cold part of the home. We also heard from hoteliers and accommodation workers who invest in dozens of them for their motel and hotel rooms. Rather than spend a ton of money each month on heating their guest rooms, they plug a single EcoHeat S into each unit and keep their guests toasty and warm for the duration of their stay.
The best part is, unlike traditional motel heating units that guests typically can’t modify to suit their needs, the EcoHeat S is user-friendly and adjustable. A guest can choose their own temperature and set the timer as well. We were astounded at how many industries EcoHeat S was suitable for – not just for people like us in office spaces.
- Ecoheat S provides a temperature for your babies to keep them warm during the winter and cold seasons. You definitely won’t like to let your babies suffer Pneumonia or a terrible illness because of negligence.
- You use Eco Heat S to keep the cold out of your home offices as well.
- The Portable heater reduces airborne allergens through less circulating dust, this will reduce allergic reactions which are not good for you and your family.
- EcoHeat S has a simple System of Installations so you don’t have to be worried about setting it up.
- EcoHeat S is also fast, effective & powerful for indoor personal heating.
- The LCD display smart thermostat and ceramic plate’s technology result in a 2 Seconds heating time ensures that you maintain your chosen room temperature at all times enabling it to fit all of your heating preferences.
Special Features Of EcoHeat S
This heater is suitable for anyone who needs a noise free radiator, which can be carried here or there depending on the situation without great effort or problems. It offers a lot of benefits over traditional heating device.
Lets have a look at few of the features of this device:
- Ceramic heating elements – heat is maintained and self-regulated.
- Has 3 adjustable heating levels (fan / medium heating / strong heating).
- Safe device. It Controls heat – if you forget it open.
- Provides wide angle heating.
- No need to be device expert. Just a few buttons.
- Has a user manual and an explanatory video on the official website.
- Small dimensions – fan heater measures 21cm x 14cm.
- Portable and wireless device.
- Varying from other heating devices, EcoHeat S does not cause condensation of the walls.
- drying or humidifying of the air from the room.
The PTC ceramic heating elements (which ensure rapid heating) used in the device, provide the mini heater. Inside the heater there is a thermostat with LCD display, which maintains the selected temperature.
How does Ecoheat S work?
EcoHeat S is a mini-sized and portable heating device, suitable for use on the table or any small place. You can plug it into any area of your home that you’re utilizing at that very moment – be it your bedroom, the baby’s nursery, your garage while you’re dabbling in some DIY, or your home office. Once you plug it in, you can then set your desired temperature.
It uses PTC ceramic heating elements that provide fast heating and higher thermal efficiency. The PTC ceramic heating element generates heat after being energized, and blows out the hot air, which is convection of the air to achieve large-area heating. It cranks up the heat in only 3 seconds!
EcoHeat S is outfitted with three adjustable heating levels (Fan Only/ Low-Heat 600Watt / High-Heat 1220Watt), options to fit your heating preferences. You can choose the desired temperature up to 37 ℃. The led light on the top shows which setting is on.
This little device sucks the cold air in from one side, heats it up by running it through the internal heat radiator and spits out the warm and cozy air we are all looking for. It is USB powered and consumes minimal energy…. meaning this portable heater will save you some precious cash on your electricity bill compared to more traditional heaters.
Here is a video showing how the device works and some useful features it comes packed with.
EcoHeat S is composed of 3 Key Parts and that includes the Fan, the Heater, and the Control Panel. These components allow this incredible ceramic heater to work as a heater and a fan that blows cool air. Moreover, this amazing gadget embodies flexibility combined with portability together with a wide range of built-in safety features which makes it as an ideal ceramic heater that you can use for a whole year round.
Whether you need a cooling solution for the hot days of summer or something that can help you stay warm during the cold months of winter, this electric ceramic heater is proven to provide consistent efficiency. As a matter of fact, it includes LED thermostat capabilities that work satisfyingly well to help you achieve the best temperature you desire.
Additionally, the heating module of EcoHeat S comprises a specified amount of ceramic. The very thought that this best ceramic heater actually utilizes a ceramic in it is strong evidence that the said material is increasingly becoming popular with heating products such as small heaters similar to this type. In line with this. Ceramic is popular among small heating gadgets because they are incredibly excellent in terms of absorbing and producing heat. Which means they can deliver a lot of warm air out to fill the room pretty fast while they can easily cool down as well after turning them off.
Ceramic heaters are rated to range 85% to 90% when it comes to efficiency. For that reason, you can be sure that EcoHeat S does not allow a lot of energy to be wasted. It is especially that Hyperstech knows very well that people love a gadget that can help them save. Very helpful, isn’t it?
Now digging deeper. How does this best portable ceramic heater possibly do that? Well, ceramic heaters include a set of ceramic plates mounted in metal coils that works exactly like a coil heater. The difference is that ceramic plates absorb the heat then release it to the air which is actually faster compared to coil heaters. In fact, it only takes a few seconds to cool down and that cooling process automatically starts the moment you turn off the device.
Meanwhile, this revolutionary heater blows the heat across the room through its fan. And you can actually choose whether you like it oscillate 70 degrees or 35 degrees going to the left direction or right direction for the same extent. This way, the heat will be able to reach every corner of the room making it well distributed to cover the whole space. But remember that using a single unit of EcoHeat S is only be effective for a single room and not for the whole house. So if you want to enjoy the maximum heating power of this excellent portable ceramic heater, better purchase multiple units instead.
Lastly, you can find a control panel on top of EcoHeat. This is a super helpful component where you can set the heater’s thermostat, modify the intensity of heat, as well as activate the oscillation of the unit. Here is where you can choose to utilize high heat or low. And you can also use the fan instead during hot days.
EcoHeat S Has Safety Features
When using any electrical product, especially one that produces heat, you want to make sure it is going to be safe to use.
EcoHeat S is made from V-0 grade flame-resistant material and is ETL certified.
It has an auto-off safety feature that means it is protected against overheating as well as overcurrent. EcoHeat S also has tip over protection.
Because there are advanced safety measures in place, you can rest easy whilst it heats your room.
It Is Safer Than Most Portable Heaters
A lot of people worry about the safety of their portable heater, and rightly so. Any product that uses a naked flame or heating wire methods is certain to come with a level of risk.
Because of the ceramic heaters used in EcoHeat S, it is already much safer than a lot of the competition.
Because it does not consume oxygen it is also kinder on your health which makes it a wise choice, particularly with homes where children or pets are present.
How does the Ecoheat S installation work?
No special instruction is needed to install the Ecoheat S device. It has a cable which needs to be connected with socket and within a few seconds the radiator heats up and can be used immediately for a warm interior. Settings can be made on the unit using the display and buttons. Simple and uncomplicated.
Ecoheat S experience
This tiny fan heater may be a nice action for anyone who needs to cut back their heating prices due to its quite innovative functions and characteristics. This is very helpful to save environment by reducing power consumption and unfold even heat all over while not turning on the warmers all over. With all its outstanding functions, the tiny heater offers a brand new heating expertise and, due to its high-quality materials, a awfully smart quality.
If Not Heating and Cooling: What More Is There?
Here is a short list of additional things you can expect from this portable ceramic heater:
- A Safe Kind of Heater – Get a 24/7 peace of mind by using this safe heater that includes amazing capabilities such as overheat protection, fire-retardant design, and tip-over protection.
- Oscillating Design – This compact heater does not only feature a contemporary style that can fit perfectly in your room but also, it combines an oscillating design for a sleek and premium finish.
- Flexible Functions – EcoHeat S has three possible settings which we have mentioned a while ago. These settings are included to help you achieve complete flexibility. With this, users are allowed to choose from 1200 Watts for an even crater heat output. They can also choose 600 Watts for significantly lower heat output. Or, the standard fan settings that blow cool air.
- Portable Design – Hyperstech opts for portability with all of their products. In fact, you can prove that with just looking to the compact and portable design of this ceramic heater. Knowing that it is portable, you can easily place it in areas with limited space such as your home office or bedroom. You might also want to place it in your living room to make the place warmer than before.
- Simple to Operate – EcoHeat is mainly designed with functionality considered. Therefore, it is incredibly easy to operate. To prove that, you can simply utilize its illuminated dots in order to choose the desired function you want to implement.
- Energy Saving – This revolutionary product is ideal especially for those who want to reduce their electricity consumption. Besides, the cost of having a powerful heater can be very heavy especially if you actually own more than one. For that reason, more and more people are switching to this best portable ceramic heater. So, if you want it too, click the button below and expect to get your order as fast as possible.
What I don’t like about Ecoheat S
Shipping Time. A small subset customers have complained about long shipping times from the company, but generally, complaints have been minimal, so I think you should have that in mind when thinking of making a purchase.
Aside from that there isn’t really much I can say that disappointed me about the device.
It fits the specs I was looking for in a portable heater. They could have made the design a bit cooler but that isn’t really a problem.
How Can I Get Ecoheat S?
Now for the final question. Here is how you can get yours today.
If it’s still in stock, here is how you can get yours:
1) Order your Ecoheat S from the Official Website.
2) Take it with you wherever you go and enjoy its warmth.
It’s that simple!
For a limited time only, EXCLUSIVE OFFER for our visitors:
With EcoHeat S, you can now make your home a better place for your family. It is also a bonus that your friends will definitely compliment you with it too. Moreover, this revolutionary heater is proven to change people’s winter experience so better brace yourselves. If you plan on getting one, get it right away!
EcoHeat S Review: Cools and Warms Air
EcoHeat S is a radiator that can be worn and is therefore available in mini format. You can take it anywhere: into the bedroom, living room or garage. Just plug it into the wall socket and after just 3 seconds the appliance is heated and gives off a pleasant warmth!
- Safe To Use
- Energy Saving
- Only one design available
- Can only be purchased online
Last Updated on