Electric Bread Slicer Review: For most people, bread is an essential part of breakfast. Some even eat it for desserts topped with their favorite fruits and cream. Regardless if you know how to bake your bread at your house or not, having the best bread slicers can be handy. Bread knife won’t be able to provide your desired cut anytime you want.
To avoid unevenly and out of shape bread cuts, we have searched the market and created a list of the top ten best bread slicers for you. The following are the Electric bread slicers that stands out because of their advanced features, system, and convenience.
List of Best Electric Bread Slicers
Last update on 2021-07-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Electric Bread Slicer
- CONVENIENCE; Quick collapsible sleek design, easy to carry/transport and folded up to store; The German Blade Stainless Steel Blade is powered by a 120VAC 60Hz 100 Watt Gear Transmission motor
- EFFICIENT DESIGN; The removable 6.7" (170.18mm) Stainless Steel German forged serrated Blade, by RSG Solingen for perfect performance; Recommended Duty cycle of 5 minutes on and 30 minutes off
- VERSATILE; Slicing through your salamis, meats, hard cheeses, fresh baked loaves of bread, and firm vegetables, has never been so fun, quick and easy; Capable of slicing a wide variety of foods from...
- Powerful and easy to use. Cord length : 36 Inches
- One-touch on/off operation
- Ergonomic handle, comfortable for right- and left-handers
- Perfect for Meats & breads: Easily carves through everything from meats, breads and tomatoes to crafting foam for DIY projects; it's also a great turkey carving knife on Thanksgiving.
- Stainless steel blades and fork: This Electric knife features reciprocating serrated blades that create even slices and the included Fork is handy for carving and serving.
- Ergonomic Handle: Designed to fit comfortably in either hand, The Electric carving knife handle is designed for Comfort and gives you better control no matter what you’re cutting.
- To be a chef: The food slicer cuts the food precisely, it makes you like a GOOD chef at home. Adjustable Thickness from super thin to approximately 3/4’’ Thick for slicing various of food such as...
- Easy to clean: seamless and removable features make sanitation a breeze. Our removable ring-guard cover prevents debris buildup on cutting surfaces. The blade, food carriage, slide-rod extension and...
- Safety protection: to operate the deli slicer, you must press both the safety lock & power button simultaneously to start, avoid the mistake operation. Non-slip suction cup feet keeps the meat slicer...
- [❤ Easy Clean & Safe] - CUSIMAX food slicer never worry about how to clean up the food hidden in it. Hidden track design and removable blade make it easy to clean the food slicer machine. Beside,...
- [❤ Advanced Design] - We adopt the most advanced bearing and belt drive structure for blade processing. The slicer operation requires no lubricant. Compared to the gear drives, more durable and...
- [❤ Upgraded Workmanship] - We understand that the slicer blade is one of the core components, so we paid a higher cost for the upgraded 7.5 inch stainless steel 420 cutting blade by a great, sharp...
- Fully serrated stainless steel blades
- Ergonomic handle
- Perfect for Meats, great for breads: electric knife easily carves through everything from ham, turkey, bread, and tomatoes to crafting foam for DIY projects.
- Stainless steel blades: This electric knife features reciprocating, serrated blades, giving you the control and precision to quickly create even slices.
- Ergonomic Handle: electric carving knife fits comfortably in either hand and gives you accurate control and precision.
- VERSATILE: This rugged slicer features all structural components made of cast aluminum and stainless steel, including a metal food pusher
- POWER: Extraordinary powerful high torque motor with gear drive
- SLICING: Tilted food carriage for fast and efficient slicing. A special button secures food carriage in lock position to limit access to blade when unit is not in use
- [Easy Clean] ★ Is cleaning up after meals a pain? Yes, we know that. That’s why we designed this CukAid meat slicer with a removable blade, food carriage & food pusher. Also, they are dishwasher...
- [Advanced Technology] ★ We adopted the most advanced and patented bearing plus belt transmission structure for blade working, and NO meat slicer lubricant is needed for operating this slice machine....
- [Upgraded Blade Workmanship] ★ We understand that the 7.5-inch blade is one of the core components, so we abandoned the common stainless steel blade and paid a higher cost for the upgraded 7.5”...
- ✔ 200W Powerful Meat Slicer: The update electric food slicer is driven by 200 watts of fast, high yield slicing power. This is a highly versatile model, with enough power and speed to slice pretty...
- ✔ Two 7. 5’’ Stainless Steel Blade: We understand that the slicer blade is one of the core components, so we used the great, sharp workmanship stainless steel blade. Equipped with two 304...
- ✔ Easy to Clean: Seamless and removable features make sanitation a breeze. Our removable ring-guard cover prevents debris buildup on cutting surfaces. The blade, food carriage, slide-rod extension...
Last update on 2021-07-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What is a Bread Slicer?
The bread slicer is a piece of kitchen equipment designed to offer convenience in slicing bread, compared to when using your traditional knife. Bread slicers can generate uniform and even slices of your favorite bread.
Choosing the Right Bread Slicer
Bread slicers have offered convenience to mankind since time immemorial. And every kitchen features one, especially if you are running a bakery or loves to eat bread in your household.
In buying the right bread slicer to suit your needs, we understand that there are hundreds of choices in the market. Below is an expert buying guide to help you make the right decision along with a list of the best bread slicers available in the market today.
Why Should You Buy One?
Here are the following benefits that you can enjoy with owning a bread slicer in your household:
- It saves you time. Using a bread slicer can help you save your time, instead of using a manual knife to cut the bread. This is a beneficial kitchen tool if you are a busy professional, living alone, and have to cook your food with a short amount of time.
- Ideal for bread makers. If your hobby involves making homemade bread, then you must invest in a bread slicer. Before presenting to your guests your bread, you might want to ensure that it is sliced in uniform and even loaves of bread.
- Customize the slice according to your liking. Thankfully, some high-end models of bread slicers nowadays will allow you to customize the slab according to your liking. Whether you want it thick or thin, having a bread slicer by your side can solve your little problem.
- An economical choice. Investing in a bread slicer is an economical choice. Aside from the fact that it does not consume any electricity when used, it also takes a little amount of space in your kitchen. Also, bread slicers are sold at a reasonable price, so you don’t need to worry even if you’re running short on budget.
Things to Consider When Buying Bread Slicers
The following things are to be kept in mind when shopping for your new bread slicer:
- Construction – First things first, you might want to ensure that you’re invested in a electric bread slicer that can last for a long time. Therefore, you should opt for models that are made of metals, if not solid wood as your new kitchen tool. In that way, it can withstand the abuse of everyday use and serve you for years to come.
- Design – As much as possible, you should opt for a bread slicer with folding design. In that way, you’ll be able to store it away when not in use, saving some space in your kitchen. Bread slicers with foldable designs make it easy to carry around anywhere you want to go.
- Easiness of use – Your primary goal is to have even and uniformly sliced bread. So don’t make it complicated. Opt for a bread slicer that you can use without the help of a manual. Bread slicers are meant to be used by anyone. Therefore, you should opt for a model that you can get you started with bread slicing anywhere and anytime you want.
- Stability – You might want to invest in a bread slicer that has excellent stability. A wobbly bread slicer, when in use, can be very dangerous. You might accidentally cut your fingers if your bread slicer doesn’t stay in place during the operation. Take a look at the base of the bread slicer. It should be made of solid material that can hold the weight of your hands and of the bread you are planning to slice.
- Maintenance – Your bread slicer should require little to no maintenance for your utmost convenience. Some models have detachable parts that allow the user to wash when necessary easily. It is best that you opt for maintenance-free bread slicers that you can benefit from in the long run.
- Assembly and installation – Lastly, you should consider the assembly and installation of the product. As much as possible, you should buy bread slicers that are easy to assemble and install in your kitchen. Some models are delivered pre-assembled, while some require no assembly at all. Installation of the bread slicer in your kitchen should not be time-consuming and complicated.
Types of the Best Bread Slicers
These are the bread slicer types that you can choose from depending in your personal preference and requirements.
Manual Bread Slicers
These are the simplest types of bread slicers that provide you with a reliable guide so you can cut the bread into uniform slices without an external power source – just your hands and muscle power. They are constructed out of various materials including wood, bamboo, and plastic. Wood is an attractive material for a bread slicer and offers reliable durability, but a wooden bread slicer can be difficult to keep clean and well maintained. Plastic bread slicers are easy to clean but they may not offer the best in terms of durability and aesthetics. Bamboo bread slicers are naturally beautiful and affordable, but the material may be prone to splintering with long-term use.
Mechanical Bread Slicers
Mechanical bread slicers are those that need to be connected to an electrical source before they can be used to slice bread. These are more often used in professional kitchens, but every home baker can still benefit from this type of bread slicer since they can often be used to slice other items such as meat and vegetables, especially if you aim to get uniform and super-thin slices for these ingredients. A mechanical or electrical bread slicer has a built-in blade that easily and quickly deals with the cutting tasks so you can save time and always have the even slices that you require.
With these selections of slicers, you can now find the best electric bread slicer that will suit your kitchen. They are very safe slicers designed from quality material; hence free from bacteria and chemicals. Due to this, they assure of the safety needed when cutting the bread. Most of them are designed from bamboo wood while others are made from plastic and maple wood.
This makes them highly durable bread slicers that will serve for years. More interestingly, they are compact and foldable bread slicers that you can easily store after use. This also makes the set-up faster just as expected. Since they are easily adjustable, you can cut the bread to the desired thickness. Lastly, they are also eco-friendly and budget-friendly bread slicers that you can’t afford to miss.