Electric Bread Slicer Review: For most people, bread is an essential part of breakfast. Some even eat it for desserts topped with their favorite fruits and cream. Regardless if you know how to bake your bread at your house or not, having the best bread slicers can be handy. Bread knife won’t be able to provide your desired cut anytime you want.
To avoid unevenly and out of shape bread cuts, we have searched the market and created a list of the top ten best bread slicers for you. The following are the Electric bread slicers that stands out because of their advanced features, system, and convenience.
List of Best Electric Bread Slicers
Last update on 2021-04-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Top Rated Electric Bread Slicer
- CONVENIENCE; Quick collapsible sleek design, easy to carry/transport and folded up to store; The German Blade Stainless Steel Blade is powered by a 120VAC 60Hz 100 Watt Gear Transmission motor
- EFFICIENT DESIGN; The removable 6.7" (170.18mm) Stainless Steel German forged serrated Blade, by RSG Solingen for perfect performance; Recommended Duty cycle of 5 minutes on and 30 minutes off
- VERSATILE; Slicing through your salamis, meats, hard cheeses, fresh baked loaves of bread, and firm vegetables, has never been so fun, quick and easy; Capable of slicing a wide variety of foods from...
- SLICE YOUR FAVORITES: Use your food cutter to easily slice deli style ham, turkey, roast beef, dried meat, cheese, bread, fruit, and vegetables right in your own kitchen. The food slicer is equipped...
- SPACE SAVING DESIGN: With a sleek, compact design, this 9" x 12" deli slicer is small enough for most cabinets and countertops; perfect for weekday lunch prep or crafting gourmet meals. Great for...
- EASY USE & CLEANUP: Powerful 180-Watt AC motor and serrated stainless-steel blade allow foods to glide through the slicer with ease. Removable and retractable 7.5" serrated stainless-steel blade and...
- Powerful and easy to use. Cord length : 36 Inches
- included components: Electric Knife handle
- Stainless Steel Blade
- SLICING GUIDE FOR CUTTING EVENLY: This bamboo bread slicer offers a remarkable capability of cutting slices of bread uniformly. Includes a long stainless-steel bread knife. The sides are grooved to...
- SLICER FOR HOMEMADE BREAD: Our bread cutter & bagel slicer is perfect for slicing homemade bread, French bread, custom-style baked bread, banana nut bread, baguette, challah, Pumpernickel, pound cakes...
- REDUCE CRUMBS & MESS: You no longer have to clean up the mess of bread crumbs on the table or counter. The wooden bread slicer comes with a crumb catcher tray on the base, this catches all the mess...
- [❤ Easy Clean & Safe] - CUSIMAX food slicer never worry about how to clean up the food hidden in it. Hidden track design and removable blade make it easy to clean the food slicer machine. Beside,...
- [❤ Advanced Design] - We adopt the most advanced bearing and belt drive structure for blade processing. The slicer operation requires no lubricant. Compared to the gear drives, more durable and...
- [❤ Upgraded Workmanship] - We understand that the slicer blade is one of the core components, so we paid a higher cost for the upgraded 7.5 inch stainless steel 420 cutting blade by a great, sharp...
- Perfect for Meats & breads: Easily carves through everything from meats, breads and tomatoes to crafting foam for DIY projects; it's also a great turkey carving knife on Thanksgiving.
- Stainless steel blades and fork: This Electric knife features reciprocating serrated blades that create even slices and the included Fork is handy for carving and serving.
- Ergonomic Handle: Designed to fit comfortably in either hand, The Electric carving knife handle is designed for Comfort and gives you better control no matter what you’re cutting.
- BEAUTIFUL BREAD – There’s nothing like the smell of warm bread, fresh from the oven. Imagine serving that bread in picture-perfect slices that look as good as they taste. Discover the joy of...
- BAMBOO’S BOUNTIFUL BENEFITS – What’s an all-natural material that’s water resistant, eco-friendly, extremely durable, AND attractive? It’s bamboo! This grass’s strong, nick-resistant grain...
- CATCHES CRUMBS BEFORE THEY FLY – Tired of bread crumbs scattering across the counter? Kitchen Seven’s bread slicing machine keeps crumbs contained in an easy-to-clean tray. Enjoy dinners with...
- DAZZLE YOUR FRIENDS & FAMILY WITH THE MOST DELICIOUS FINELY-SLICED MEATS with the Elite Gourmet premium electric meat slicer, which is specifically designed to help you save precious time, effort and...
- PRECISELY CUT SALAMI, HAM, MORTADELLA, CHORIZO OR PEPPERONI with our multipurpose and reliable meat slicer, which will allow you to enjoy your favorite cold cuts, hard cheeses, fruit, vegetables or...
- A MUST-HAVE KITCHEN ACCESSORY FOR EVERY MODERN HOUSEHOLD! Have you ever thought how easier your life would be if you had a practical meat slicer at your disposal? Whether you are planning a...
- ✔ 200W Powerful Meat Slicer: The update electric food slicer is driven by 200 watts of fast, high yield slicing power. This is a highly versatile model, with enough power and speed to slice pretty...
- ✔ Two 7. 5’’ Stainless Steel Blade: We understand that the slicer blade is one of the core components, so we used the great, sharp workmanship stainless steel blade. Equipped with two 304...
- ✔ Easy to Clean: Seamless and removable features make sanitation a breeze. Our removable ring-guard cover prevents debris buildup on cutting surfaces. The blade, food carriage, slide-rod extension...
- Humphreys, Daniel (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 82 Pages - 01/15/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-04-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What is a Bread Slicer?
The bread slicer is a piece of kitchen equipment designed to offer convenience in slicing bread, compared to when using your traditional knife. Bread slicers can generate uniform and even slices of your favorite bread.
Choosing the Right Bread Slicer
Bread slicers have offered convenience to mankind since time immemorial. And every kitchen features one, especially if you are running a bakery or loves to eat bread in your household.
In buying the right bread slicer to suit your needs, we understand that there are hundreds of choices in the market. Below is an expert buying guide to help you make the right decision along with a list of the best bread slicers available in the market today.
Why Should You Buy One?
Here are the following benefits that you can enjoy with owning a bread slicer in your household:
- It saves you time. Using a bread slicer can help you save your time, instead of using a manual knife to cut the bread. This is a beneficial kitchen tool if you are a busy professional, living alone, and have to cook your food with a short amount of time.
- Ideal for bread makers. If your hobby involves making homemade bread, then you must invest in a bread slicer. Before presenting to your guests your bread, you might want to ensure that it is sliced in uniform and even loaves of bread.
- Customize the slice according to your liking. Thankfully, some high-end models of bread slicers nowadays will allow you to customize the slab according to your liking. Whether you want it thick or thin, having a bread slicer by your side can solve your little problem.
- An economical choice. Investing in a bread slicer is an economical choice. Aside from the fact that it does not consume any electricity when used, it also takes a little amount of space in your kitchen. Also, bread slicers are sold at a reasonable price, so you don’t need to worry even if you’re running short on budget.
Things to Consider When Buying Bread Slicers
The following things are to be kept in mind when shopping for your new bread slicer:
- Construction – First things first, you might want to ensure that you’re invested in a electric bread slicer that can last for a long time. Therefore, you should opt for models that are made of metals, if not solid wood as your new kitchen tool. In that way, it can withstand the abuse of everyday use and serve you for years to come.
- Design – As much as possible, you should opt for a bread slicer with folding design. In that way, you’ll be able to store it away when not in use, saving some space in your kitchen. Bread slicers with foldable designs make it easy to carry around anywhere you want to go.
- Easiness of use – Your primary goal is to have even and uniformly sliced bread. So don’t make it complicated. Opt for a bread slicer that you can use without the help of a manual. Bread slicers are meant to be used by anyone. Therefore, you should opt for a model that you can get you started with bread slicing anywhere and anytime you want.
- Stability – You might want to invest in a bread slicer that has excellent stability. A wobbly bread slicer, when in use, can be very dangerous. You might accidentally cut your fingers if your bread slicer doesn’t stay in place during the operation. Take a look at the base of the bread slicer. It should be made of solid material that can hold the weight of your hands and of the bread you are planning to slice.
- Maintenance – Your bread slicer should require little to no maintenance for your utmost convenience. Some models have detachable parts that allow the user to wash when necessary easily. It is best that you opt for maintenance-free bread slicers that you can benefit from in the long run.
- Assembly and installation – Lastly, you should consider the assembly and installation of the product. As much as possible, you should buy bread slicers that are easy to assemble and install in your kitchen. Some models are delivered pre-assembled, while some require no assembly at all. Installation of the bread slicer in your kitchen should not be time-consuming and complicated.
Types of the Best Bread Slicers
These are the bread slicer types that you can choose from depending in your personal preference and requirements.
Manual Bread Slicers
These are the simplest types of bread slicers that provide you with a reliable guide so you can cut the bread into uniform slices without an external power source – just your hands and muscle power. They are constructed out of various materials including wood, bamboo, and plastic. Wood is an attractive material for a bread slicer and offers reliable durability, but a wooden bread slicer can be difficult to keep clean and well maintained. Plastic bread slicers are easy to clean but they may not offer the best in terms of durability and aesthetics. Bamboo bread slicers are naturally beautiful and affordable, but the material may be prone to splintering with long-term use.
Mechanical Bread Slicers
Mechanical bread slicers are those that need to be connected to an electrical source before they can be used to slice bread. These are more often used in professional kitchens, but every home baker can still benefit from this type of bread slicer since they can often be used to slice other items such as meat and vegetables, especially if you aim to get uniform and super-thin slices for these ingredients. A mechanical or electrical bread slicer has a built-in blade that easily and quickly deals with the cutting tasks so you can save time and always have the even slices that you require.
With these selections of slicers, you can now find the best electric bread slicer that will suit your kitchen. They are very safe slicers designed from quality material; hence free from bacteria and chemicals. Due to this, they assure of the safety needed when cutting the bread. Most of them are designed from bamboo wood while others are made from plastic and maple wood.
This makes them highly durable bread slicers that will serve for years. More interestingly, they are compact and foldable bread slicers that you can easily store after use. This also makes the set-up faster just as expected. Since they are easily adjustable, you can cut the bread to the desired thickness. Lastly, they are also eco-friendly and budget-friendly bread slicers that you can’t afford to miss.