LifeInsole Insole Review: Who would have thought that insoles would be the answer to my back pain? How are they even related? Well, if you know anything about reflexology, you would understand the science behind these amazing insoles.
Do LifeInsole insoles really work? HELL YEAH THEY DO!It takes a while to adjust, but once you do, they feel amazing.
What are LifeInsole insoles?
LifeInsoles are based around the principles of reflexology and acupressure. They are designed to help you relax, unwind, relieve stress, and alleviate pain all over your body as you walk.
LifeInsole isn’t just for pain and stress, many people wear LifeInsole to boost energy, promote blood circulation, and for comfort when standing for long periods of time. Whatever your foot concerns are, LifeInsole can help.
LifeInsole Insole Features
- Target areas of your body through magnetic therapy and acupressure points:
- 12 large acupoints to support your foot’s arch and the body’s core
- 120 medium acupoints to stimulate reflexes
- 270 small acupoints that promote nutrient-rich blood flow
- 5 magnets are strategically placed to relieve pain when on the key reflex points
- Relieves pain – Slip LifeInsole into your shoes for pain-relieving pressure and stimulation that alleviates soreness in your feet and legs.
- Reduces stress – Feel more relaxed throughout the day with LifeInsoles’ gentle massage and acupressure.
- Boosts energy – Wear LifeInsole to boost your energy with magnet therapy and stimulation.
- Trim to fit! – LifeInsole insoles are one-size-fits-all all and can be trimmed to fit. They can be transferred into any type of shoe and are made of breathable material so you can wear them all day without odor or moisture.
A few other things I love about LifeInsole
- They are clear, instead of the ugly beige color most insoles come in.
- They are trimmable, so you know they will be the perfect fit.
- You can transfer them from shoe to shoe – I wore them all day in three different styles of shoes and they felt amazing in each of them.
- They are breathable – let’s get real, some people have sweaty, smelly feet. The material allows your feet to breathe so they don’t produce moisture and smell funky by the end of the day.
- They are SUPER affordable – I bought them online for a fraction of the cost of other insoles.
- They ACTUALLY work – Aside from being comfortable, my back feels amazing! I swear by these insoles. Nothing has helped my back pain, not even doctor-prescribed medications.
How do they work?
LifeInsoles have little magnets, bumps, and grooves strategically placed on the insoles to massage your feet as you walk. This is supposed to mimic the same pressure you would typically experience through reflexology and acupressure.
I actually have tried reflexology before, and I think the insoles are better. I have complete control over the pressure I apply to them and because I can wear them all day, it gives my feet and body enough time to adjust and feel the incredible benefits. My posture is better, my back is not as painful, and I can stand longer.
I feel like I’m almost back to my normal health!
How easy are they to use?
As easy as walking! All you do is slip them into your shoes and continue on with your day.
They are super-easy to trim. The material is flexible, and they work with any pair of shoes. You don’t even have to worry about what size to get because they are one-size-fits-all.
My suggestion is to trace your foot at first. If you happen to trim a bit too big, it’s no big deal. You can keep trimming them until you feel they are the perfect fit.
How much cost For LifeInsoles?
Right now, LifeInsole insoles are on sale for 55% OFF. If you ask me, that’s SUPER affordable. Because you don’t need to see a specialist or make appointments for multiple fittings, you can buy them online and get them delivered straight to your door.
I even bought myself a few extra pairs because I sometimes forget whichshoes I left them in.
It’s just easier for me to have them in every single pair!
I know you’ll love them as much as I do, so if I were you, I’d order a few pairs before they sell out!
Frequently Asked Question
LifeInsole insoles are meant to fit any shoe. They have a trimmable guideline and are made from material that is easy to cut.
It’s easy to keep your LifeInsole insoles fresh and clean! Clean them in lukewarm water and dish soap and let them air dry.
LifeInsole insoles can be worn with any shoe. Customize your insoles to fit any shoe size and any shoe shape with our pre-marked guidelines.
Yes you can! LifeInsole can be transferred from shoe to shoe easily. Since every shoe is different you may want multiple pairs of LifeInsole to get the same precision fit for all your shoes.
LifeInsole massaging insoles will start working right away! Feel your stress and pain fade away as the acupressure massage works to bring harmony and balance to your whole body.
LifeInsole insoles are designed to be worn during any activity. Whether you are out for a casual stroll or hitting the gym for an intense workout, LifeInsole massaging insoles will help give you the boost of energy you need. Designed with moisture-wicking technology LifeInsole insoles are 100% breathable, perfect for warm days or hard workouts.
LifeInsole can fit men’s shoe sizes 6 to 12 and ladies shoe sizes 7 to 12. It’s easy to cut your LifeInsole Insoles to size! Just follow the marked guidelines on the insoles and cut to fit!
Lifeinsole Insoles are packed with benefits for both men and women! Just cut to fit your shoe size! Wear Lifeinsole Insoles in work boots, running shoes, and even heels! Lifeinsole Insoles work with any type of shoe.
Purchase of the LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY assures the original owner that, for the practical lifetime of LifeInsole, if the product fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace it, at our discretion. Only original, unaltered and unmodified items and workmanship are covered. This warranty does not cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, improper care, misuse, accident, neglect, exposure to any substance or an environment that degrades the product, or the natural breakdown of materials over time.