LungMaster breathing trainers are used world wide for improving breathing muscle strength, stamina and reducing breathlessness.
Our devices work by creating a resistance when you breathe in. This strengthens your breathing muscles by making them work harder. This is called Inspiratory Muscle Training (IMT) and is like dumbbells for your diaphragm.
LungMaster can benefit people with recognized breathing problems, Olympic athletes & anyone in between. No matter who you are, we have a LungMaster device for you.
What is LungMaster?
LungMaster is a lung capability respiration enhancer device which helps in growing lung capability and opening blocked and semi-closed airways.
LungMaster Health model, with improved airflow dynamics, ergonomic design, comfy antibacterial mouthpiece (protects in opposition to bacteria similar to E.Coli and MRSA), delicate-contact nostril clip, straightforward-to-learn resistance stage indicator.
How does it work?
Lungmaster is scientifically proven to get results in weeks. It works on the basic principle of resistance training, just imagine dumbbells for your breathing muscles.
LungMaster has a valve system that provides a calibrated load to breathe against depending on your adjustment. When you breathe in through your mouth, air is only released when you use enough effort to force air to open the valve. This makes your chest muscles and diaphragm work harder.
The more the resistance, the harder your lungs work. 30 breaths twice a day with LungMaster breathing trainer will yield great results.
Features of LungMaster
- Fast Hand-Held Breathing Exerciser
- Lung Capacity Breathing Enhancer
- Breathing Muscle Trainer And Recover
- With Adjustable Breathing Resistance
- Just 30 Breaths In The Morning And By Night
- Recommended For Inspiratory Muscles Training
Why you need this lung exerciser device?
The Lung Expander has been designed to enable you to clear your chest of these excessive secretions, through a simple routine that takes only a few minutes each day.
Lung Expander helps to expand your lungs and airways. This drug-free treatment will help you enjoy a better quality of life.
Benefits of Lung Exerciser
- Improves Respiratory Performance: Our LungMaster boosts respiratory performance. Think of it as a lung trainer, supporting respiratory health and efficiency by promoting belly diaphragmatic breathing.
- Stronger Lungs: Whether you’re an athlete looking for a competitive edge or those who suffer from shortness of breath, the LungMaster helps to expand and strengthen your lungs, which means you can breathe easier and enjoy a better quality of life.
- Improves Oxygen Flow: This LungMaster benefits those who are undergoing respiratory treatment. It is improves lung strength and capacity by improving oxygen uptake to vital organs.
- Convenient and Easy to Use: This LungMaster is lightweight and portable. It is ready to go out-of-the-box and best of all it is drug free.
How to use LungMaster?
The process of using this health device is simple. Please, follow the steps mentioned below to get maximum benefit.
- Put nose clip on, pushing nostrils together (optional).
- Holding device, place the mouthpiece in your mouth.
- Ensure lips cover outer shield to make a seal.
- Find your starting level (refer to manual).
- Take a fast, forceful breath in through your mouth.
- Breathe out slowly and passively.
- Do this for 30 breaths, twice a day.
How to Clean this device?
This device requires direct contact with your mouth, so it usually needs to be cleaned on a regular basis.
- Separate it from its mouthpiece.
- Wash with a mild dishwashing soap (with warm water)
- Rinse well, shake off excess water and dry out the surface with a towel.
- Air-dry it, and don’t store it in humid locations.
Sometimes you can use vinegar since it’s beneficial for killing germs and bacteria, but the resulting odor could be a downside. You could use disinfecting wipes as an alternative.
This has just about modified my life. I first bought it as I’m not probably the most technically savvy individual on the market. But it surely didn’t take long for me to familiarize myself. Myself with the helpful features. After studying the LungMaster Review and putting the order. Upon delivery of the product, I can see a nice change in my lung capability. – Michael
How much does Lung Master cost?
1 x Lung Master – $59.00
2 for $65.00
Buy 2 LungMaster, Get 1 Free – $109.
AirPhysio Vs LungMaster
AirPhysio device deals with disorders in breathing and physiologic processes of the respiratory system. It attempts to improve the airways by either stretching them or manipulating them. The goal is to open up air passages and prevent obstruction of airways, and improve breathing.
LungMaster Respiratory Trainer is a device designed to improve airflow to the lungs as a breathing exerciser or respiratory trainer. Oxygen intake to the lungs and other organs improves as the lung strength increases. It is a drug-free therapy used to treat COPD, CHF, dysphagia, and neuromuscular illness.
Last Updated on May 24, 2021 by Chiara Bock