PawSafe Reviews 2021 – Legit or Scam? Find Out Now
PawSafe Review: Are you tired of frequent trips to an expensive groomer to trim your pet’s nails? Nail health is essential for both dogs and cats. Without regular trimming, sharp claws scratch up furniture and skin. As well, pet nails don’t wear down, resulting in painful breakage.
The good news is, you don’t need to go to the groomer to cut those nails. The Pet Nail Clippers is the innovative new product professionals use to achieve a painless, clean nail cut – no skill or effort required. For a one time payment of $19.95, it’s like having your own personal groomer at home!
What is PawSafe?
PawSafe is the revolutionary nail clipper that painlessly clips your pet’s nails at home, to eliminate the stress and anxiety they may face if they were at the groomer’s. I have been on the lookout for home grooming tools because my dog’s nails grow long and sharp and often need to be filed or trimmed. But the idea of trimming my dog’s nails myself stresses me out. I’m worried I may clip the nail too far or injure my dog while I’m trimming. Thankfully, after some research, I read some PawSafe reviews that I could relate to.
Here’s what you can expect from PawSafe Nail Clipper
- Safe way to cut your pet’s nails at home
- Ergonomic handle for sturdy and controlled grip
- No slip rubber grip
- Precision blade for easy and accurate trimming
- LED light for safety when grooming
- Magnifier for precision
- Nail catcher for a quick cleanup
- Reduce stress and anxiety from grooming
- Keeps your pets hygienic
- Reduces injury from long nails
- Save money and time
Why is it important to trim your pet’s nails?
- Long nails cause pressure when they walk
- It can easily get caught on furniture, carpet, your clothes
- Might get accidentally torn off causing serious and permanent injury
Does PawSafe Work?
PawSafe works by trimming your pet’s nails without the stress and anxiety of going to the groomer. After getting the PetSafe dog Nail Clipper to use on my dog, I don’t think I will be taking him to the groomer for his monthly nail trimming anymore. Not only has it saved me time and money, but my dog doesn’t seem to mind it at all.
I found it helpful to read some PawSafe reviews for tips and tricks on how to trim your pet’s nails as efficiently as possible. After a few tries, I found what position and technique works best for my dog.
How to use PawSafe
- Gently place your pet’s nail in the PawSafe nail trimmer.
- Use the LED light and magnifier to line up the nail where you wish to trim it (Use the quickline as a guide if needed)
- Gently begin trimming the nail
How Do The PawSafe Pet Nail Clippers Work?
- The ergonomic handle and precision blade make it easy to grip and clip in one fast, fluid motion.
- A super bright LED light illuminates light or dark colored nails to expose the “quick” blood line and avoid painful over-cutting.
- A powerful mirror magnifies nails up to 5x more, so you see every detail and cut with accuracy every time.
- The built-in nail catcher holds nail trimmings until later disposal, so clean up is a breeze.
- The Pet Nail Clippers come equipped with a safety lock for stress-free storage.
What Makes the Pet Nail Clippers The Best Choice to Cut My Pet’s Nails?
- Comfortable Hold – The Pet Nail Clippers features a no-slip rubber grip for a secure, clean cut every time.
- No Pain Cutting – The LED illuminator can be used for light and dark colored nails to see where the sensitive Quick blood vessel is located.
- Detailed View – The magnifier zooms in up to 5x more, giving you a highly detailed view of the nail.
- No Mess – The built-in catcher collects nail trimmings, so you don’t have to worry about messy clean up.
- No More Struggle – The gentle nail guide allows you to place your pet’s nail in the safest position for a clean, painless cut.
- Affordable & Convenient – You save money in the long run since you pay one set price of $19.95 instead of never-ending monthly grooming fees.
How Do PawSafe’s Pet Nail Clippers Stack Up Against Traditional Clippers?
The Pet Nail Clippers will save you time and money by allowing you to ditch the groomer and cut your pet’s nails right at home.
You don’t have to worry about causing your pet any pain – the comfortable grip, LED light and magnifier make it easy to render a fast, clean cut every time.
Americans are calling this the “Must Have” pet product for the quality and cost.
Where Can I Get This?
The Pet Nail Clippers is only available online – you won’t find it at any physical stores. Don’t fall for look-alike models that skimp on quality. Make sure you get the veterinarian approved Pet Nail Clippers right here.
Order now and receive 50% off while supplies last – but hurry, because it has been difficult to keep this in stock.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes! If you decide this isn’t the right fit for your pet, you can return your PawSafe within 30 days, no hassle. Having this option is great because there is absolutely no risk to you at all.
I love my pet like family and that’s why I think he deserves the best. PawSafe is made well, easy to use at home, and makes my pet feel comfortable. What was once a daunting task, is now a time for us to relax and bond. If you’re looking for ways to cut down on your pet’s expenses, this is a good place to start. PawSafe can keep your pup healthy, safe, and reduce the risk of injury associated with long, untrimmed nails.