Kids are one of the most prized possessions for any parent. They are taken care of, loved by everyone. The bottles from which they drink milk are also very carefully chosen. However, germs can be a fatal issue for their health. Babies generally tend to put whatever they find into their mouths. So, it is your responsibility as a parent that you keep every product that can be in your baby’s vicinity, such as bottles, pumps, toys, etc, completely clean and sterilized. And for this sole purpose, sterilizers are used.
Top 10 Best Bottle Sterilisers
- Name:Bottle Warmer/Steriliser,Material: glass,Size: 18*22cm,color: grey
- Rated voltage: 220V, rated power 600W, capacity 800ML
- Use environment: Please use indoors, it is recommended to room temperature 15-30 °C, the recommended temperature is 50-80%
- We will ship from Tokyo, Japan
- It will take 10 to 17 business days as your goods arrive since your payment.
- FITS 6 BOTTLES. Sterilise up to six bottles at once, plus parts and soothers
- EASY TO USE. Electronic controls with cycle indicators make this countertop baby bottle steriliser easy to use and operate
- AUTO SHUT-OFF. Auto shut off lets you set it and forget it and the measuring cup makes it easy to fill
- ▶Jewelry storage box dÎṤ-ÎṈféÇt'ÎöṈ box: can meet the needs of each ṤâṈÎtÎzér. It can also be used for underwear, stethoscope dentures, toothbrushes, cosmetic tools, bottles,...
- ▶High efficiency: The interior is made of reflective material, which can repeatedly reflect Û-'v, thereby double theṤt'érÎlÎ'Ṥér efficiency.
- ▶Size: 24 * 14 * 17cm
- Milton Mini Soother Steriliser (Blue)
- ✔ 3-in-1 Multifunctional -- In addition to sterilizing the bottle, this electric steam sterilizer can automatically dry the bottle after sterilization, and also can be served as milk warmer and food...
- ✔ Overheat Protection -- An anti-dry-heating system can disconnect power sources when no water in device. Bottle warmer will power down automatically when the water inside of bottle warmer is dried.
- ✔ Large capacity design -- The detachable bottle holder holds up to 4 baby bottles, including handles and wide neck bottles. For small parts and fake sets of teeth, the basket can be lifted up and...
- ❤️ Features: 10min rapid disinfection, LCD screen, spiral air outlet, high temperature steam sterilization + drying, 304 stainless steel material, intelligent anti-dry.
- ❤️ LCD liquid crystal display, display working status, intuitive understanding of work process, one-button start/stop, one-button conversion work, convenient operation.
- ❤️ Upgrade the spiral air outlet, high temperature steam disinfection + drying, stronger sterilization, automatically enter the high temperature hot air drying after disinfection, refuse moisture,...
- 【6-in-1 Multifunctional】 Milk warmer, keep warm, boiled egg, food heater, sterilize, defrost breast milk. Bottle warmer heats and thaws milk but also warms food and can sterilize.
- 【Overheat Protection】 An anti-dry-heating system can disconnect power sources when no water in device. Bottle warmer will power down automatically when the water inside of bottle warmer is dried,...
- 【Safe & Durable】Safely warms breastmilk, formula and baby food, retains vital nutrients unlike microwave warming.
- Make an appointment to warm up, make an appointment in advance, the baby will wake up and pick up.Dual temperature display, set temperature and real-time temperature display at the same time，...
- Overheat Protection: An anti-dry-heating system can disconnect power sources when no water in device. Bottle warmer will power down automatically when the water inside of bottle warmer is dried.
- LCD Display: Clear display , easy to read even the elders . Especially convenient to blending milk at night, used as a small night light.
Last update on 2021-02-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Papablic Baby Bottle Electric Steam Sterilizer
Papablic brings you an excellent electric sterilizer to sterilize your baby’s bottles and dry them out. The sterilizer is of high capacity and has the ability to clean up to 11 bottles and some accessories such as toys, teethers etc. This product can also be used to store your baby bottles for more than 12 hours in a safe, sterilized environment. The machine is also easy to carry and compact in design. It also has security features such as auto shut off in case of overheating. Overall, the drying functionality is very significant and a feature which is not found in every other baby product.
Why we recommend this:
- Easy to clean.
- Large capacity.
- Steam produced is a very high temperature, and hence the sterilizer is better.
- Acts as a container too to store your bottles.
2. Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer
Philips are back with another fantastic quality product for your home. Coming next in this list of steam sterilizer for baby bottles is Philips Avent. The steamer uses natural steam in order to sterilize baby products. Philips claims it kills 99.99% of the germs and bacteria which could be present on baby products without any chemicals or so.
The best thing about this product, it just takes around 6 mins to thoroughly sanitise your baby products. Moreover, it has an auto shut off feature to save down on electricity use and for safety reasons too. The product has a 3-way adjustable design to fit in any kind of baby product from bottles to pumps to toys. It is also compact in size and fits anywhere easily.
Why we recommend this:
- The overall design of the product is excellent and handy to use.
- Sterilizes baby products very quickly.
- One button functionality.
- Durable and very reliable product.
3. Brown’s Deluxe Bottle Sterilizer
The next item in our list is from Dr.Brown. This bottle sterilizer is yet another option for you to consider if you are thinking of to buy a bottle and baby product sterilizer for your little one. The sterilizer is very easy to use and can be easily operated by an adult. The Sterilizer has electronic controls and an auto shut off button too. This means that it saves electricity when not in active use.
The removable tray is designed in such a way that the steam from the sterilizer will enter directly into the bottle, and thus, they are cleaned thoroughly. The built-in accessory tray will hold other types of baby products such as nipples, toys etc very easily. Apart from these, the bottles are BPA-free, and hence they are entirely safe for children.
Why we recommend this:
- The operation cycles are fast.
- Size is compact, and yet the capacity is really good.
- The bottles provided are really good in quality.
4. Baby Brezza Baby Bottle Sterilizer
The next sterilizer on the list is by Baby Brezza. It is an electric steam sterilizer with the functionality of a dryer as well. The operation is very easy as you just have to put in the bottles to sterilize and start the machine. All the steaming and drying process is completed automatically by the machine without any outside intervention.
The sterilizer cleans up to 99.9% germs, and you can also use it as a container to store your bottles so that they can stay sterilized for more than 24 hours. Apart from sterilizer, you can use the product as a dryer and/or container too. It also features a large container which can store and sterilize up to 6 bottles at a time along with some other products.
Why we recommend this:
- Stainless Steel heating plate prevents rust and damage from hard water.
- Bottles provided are BPA-Free and hence safe for babies.
- Very easy to use.
5. Elechomes Electric Steam Sterilizer
The final product on our list is Elechomes Bottle Sterilizer. This sterilizer features a powerful 600 Watt Motor which can heat up the steam to very high temperatures in order to easily clean and sterilize the bottles and baby products present inside the container. The sterilizer is also of very large capacity, and it is capable of holding up to 7 wide baby bottles in a go. The product has 2 levels so that you can put bottles and other baby products such as nipples, pumps together and sterilize all of them together.
The bottles provided with this sterilizer are also very big and enough to hold up enough fluids for your baby.
After sterilization, you need not to press another button in order to dry the bottles, and the sterilizer will do this work for you by itself without any intervention. You can store your bottles and leave them so that the bottles stay sterilized for a long time. With the auto cut-off feature, you do not need to worry about switching off the product when it’s done working.
Why we recommend this
- The heater feature is very handy.
- The auto cut-off for safety and energy saving purposes
- Large capacity
Buying Guide For Bottle Sterilizers
Now that we have listed the top 5 bottle sterilizers and why they are recommended in this section we will be talking about factors you need to keep in mind when you purchase bottle sterilizers in order to ensure that you pick the one which works best for your needs.
- The Capacity Of The Bottle
It would be best if you chose a bottle sterilizer which can hold the number of bottles you want to. If you are a mother who feeds their babies pretty frequently with bottles, then it is best to opt for a sterilizer which has a larger capacity. On the other hand, if you are someone who usually prefers breastfeeding your baby, then you can go for investing in a sterilizer unit of small size.
It is important to take into consideration that the sterilizer you are using works well with the type of bottle you are using. It will prove out to be a disaster if you invest in a sterilizer that cannot sterilize effectively the type of bottle your baby is not comfortable with. This is also a pretty crucial aspect if you use the bottles which are specially anti-colic as they have different shapes.
- Ease Of Usage
It is great to opt for a sterilizer that is easy to use and comes with a simple design as well as straightforward instructions on its usage. You might find it fancy to opt for a model that has many buttons, but that might end up causing headache while trying to figure out which button works for a particular task. So all in all, it is best to stick for the modes that have simple designs. While opting, keep in mind that the most critical aspect and the ultimate aim of buying a bottle sanitizer are how effectively it can sterilize your bottles.
We get how sterilizers will save your products from becoming a breeding ground for germs and safeguard your baby’s health. However, these can also become a breeding ground for germs and may affect your baby’s health in a negative way. It would be best if you cleaned them too thoroughly to prevent germ buildup. However, a sterilizer with too many parts can make it difficult to disassemble it and clean let alone taking too much time. Hence, a sterilizer with less number of parts and easily accessible internals as well as externals is very much preferred. For example, the Philips Avent 3-in-1 Steam Sterilizer is an excellent choice as it is very easy to clean, and its modular design allows the user to reach every part of the product and clean it effectively. Generally, cleaning is done by using rubbing alcohol or cleaning vinegar and a clean cloth.
- Size Of The Sterilizer
It is important to bring into consideration the overall size of the sterilizer especially if you fall in the on the go parents category who are looking for a unit that is easy to carry around wherever they go. So if you are someone who falls into this category, then you should be looking for a compact model.
- Your Budget
As a parent, you must be aware of the fact that you would wish to save as much as money as you can in order to ensure that you can fulfill all the requirements and needs of your precious one. That being said, you would also wish to put into consideration the cost of the sterilizer you are looking forward to buying. Honestly, there is no need to be investing in a highly-priced unit if you can get a product that is cheaper and can still do your job with great efficiency.
- BPA-Free Sterilizer
The material that is used in order to construct your sterile should be preferably made of materials that are BPA as well as PVC-free and are of 100 percent food-grade. This is a very crucial aspect, and it is vital to keep in mind because the reason behind buying a sterilizer is to safeguard the health of the baby. So if you end up purchasing a sterilizer that is made of harmful chemicals, it kills the whole point as it will endanger the health of the baby.
Most of the manufacturers producing the bottle sterilizers now offer you a warranty for their products. However, there might be differences in the duration of the warranty from brand to brand. But what makes the aspect of warranty so crucial. The first thing is the fact that a warranty is a symbol of assurance of the quality of a product. This is because it shows you the confidence of the manufacturer in the product they are manufacturing. Secondly, it also acts as a safety net if and when your sterilizers begin to show up some problems. In such cases, you can contact the manufacturer of your product within the period specified for the product in order to get a replacement.
There are many germs in the environment, and they can easily affect your baby’s health and make him/her sick. Hence it is very much necessary to sterilize all the products that will come in contact with your baby. Earlier, we needed to use manual methods to do this; however, with these sterilizers, the work is very simple. These are very handy, easy to use and efficient too. Using them will give you a peace of mind, and you will not have to worry about boiling water on a stove and cleaning all the products by hand.