A foosball table is a great investment to make irrespective of whether you are new to this game or pretty much a pro in it as it can prove out to be a great past-time. It is an intense multiplayer game (which can be played by 2 to 4 players) that is really fun to play with your family and friends. In this article, we will be listing the best foosball tables you should be investing in. Not only that, but we will also be talking about a buying guide that will help you pick a foosball table that can work best for your needs. So let us get started.
Top 10 Foosball Tables
- Dimensions: 56" L x 28.75" w x 34.5" H
- Product weight 92 lbs. MDF construction with a PVC laminate finish delivers long-lasting durability to handle thousands of matches
- 5/8 inch chrome-plated metal rods for increased durability
- 48-INCH GAME SET: Competition-sized foosball table brings fun to any setting, perfect for home game rooms, arcades, and other entertainment areas
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES: Control bars have comfortable grips for better ball control (2 balls included) as it slides on the smooth, low friction surface for that game-winning goal
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: This game room classic is crafted with sturdy composite wood and chrome-finished steel rods for long-lasting, high-quality fun
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied foosball table
- Product should be in the room where it is to be assembled before provider arrives. Moving product after assembly is not included
- Cleanup work area. Take packaging to customer's bins unless customer declines
- FUN FOR EVERYONE: Wood finish gray foosball table maintains aesthetics while adding excitement to any room in the house. Ideal table game for those building a basement, man cave or arcade with modern...
- BUILT TO LAST: Solid MDF wood finish keeps the soccer table steady during more intense game play. Heavy-duty steel rods and non-slip handles allow for maximum torque for power, speed, and accuracy. 3...
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Composite wood surface blends durability, increased ball speed & control. Textured surface is ideal for plastic & cork foosballs. Table can be played with singles or doubles teams...
- UNIQUE TWIST, CLASSIC DESIGN – The rustic wood finish cabinet paired with the unique k-shaped legs give the classic design a modern twist. Enjoy arcade-style foosball with a table that looks great...
- AUTHENTIC ARCADE-STYLE – The Kirkwood’s 46” x 27” official size light grey play field provides competitive game play for all ages.
- ABACUS STYLE SCORING – The Kirkwood’s abacus style scoring on both sides helps keep track of the action.
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY – Enjoy classic foosball in a contemporary finish with this premium foosball table from Hathaway. Both kids and adults will love its ABS counterbalanced players, slick...
- SOLID, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Quality design means quality performance. Solid steel rods glide smoothly through fast, E-Z spin bearings. The coated, cross-supported surface guarantees a quick and...
- ALL THE ACCESSORIES YOU NEED – Start playing the day it arrives. Includes easy grip wood handles, quality molded players, silver-toned analog scoring units and 2 foosballs. Also comes with an...
- LIGHTS OUT, GAME ON – Light up the night with the illuminating technology of the Azure LED Light Up Foosball Table
- THE FULLY-LIGHTED TABLE PROVIDES A MAGICAL FOOSBALL EXPERIENCE AS THE CENTERPIECE IN ANY ROOM – This table features interactive inrail blue LED lighting with cascading effects paired with in-game...
- EHANCED GLOW-IN-THE-DARK GAMING EXPERIENCE – Both the foosball and goal boxes light up with blue illuminating interior legs
- High Quality Foosball Table For Active Play
- Internal Ball Return and Ball Entry
- 3.5" Leg Levelers for Even Playing Field
- Large playing field: Overall Dimensions: 30 inches wide without rods (47.5 inches wide with rods) x 54.5 inches deep x 34.5 inches tall; Weighs 109.2 lbs; Playing surface dimensions: 46 inches long x...
- Solid construction: This game table is made from durable PVC-laminated MDF with metal hardware. It's built to last for years of fun. Plus, it has a sophisticated gray wood appearance that will...
- Easy to assemble: Includes 2 balls, 4 leg levelers, side ball returns, an abacus to keep score, and all the necessary hardware needed to put together the table; 2 people are required for assembly
- Soccer Foosball Table and 2 Balls Set
- Traditional bead scorers with robot style player and steel rods
- Square reinforced leg design
Last update on 2022-08-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Rally and Roar Foosball Table Game
The first product on our list is the Rally and Road Foosball table game, which is pretty easy to play and is a very interactive family game. From adult drinking games to innocent family games nights, It can add a boisterous vibe to your party. The Rally and Roar foosball is pretty simple to assemble and a fun to play game. It does not require any batteries or electricity, and it is very simple to set up. It can be great for people who love socializing and prefer multiplayer games with dynamic strategies. This foosball table works well for everyone and comes with a great build. It is a magnificent fusion of versatility and elegance which comes with a sturdy and a heavy-duty build.
Why we recommend this:
1. A smooth turf with ergonomic handles and a solid wood bead scorer.
2. 56” foosball soccer set.
3. Superior build and boasts ⅝ diameter chrome-plated steel rods with wood handles.
4. Comes with ramped edges.
5. Can be placed anywhere, including a game room, basement, man cave, arcade, backyard, lounge, or a bar.
WIN MAX Mini Foosball Table
The second product on our list is a mini foosball table. This table is compact in size, which means you can easily use it anywhere in your home, take it to your friend’s house, take it with you if you are going on a family vacation, or to your grandparent’s home. It’s compact size really makes up some amazing ideas for you to use this foosball table.
The set comes in with all the necessary parts, 12 Foosball Men – 6 for Each Team, 2 Balls, 4 Rods, and 2 Scoreboards. Furthermore, 1 Tool and 1 Instruction are provided for the whole process of assembly.
The table has curved edges so that you would get hurt accidentally by hitting the edge of the table, and this makes it safe for children too.
Why we recommend this:
- Easily fits in cupboards or almirahs thanks to the compact size.
- Curved bumper edges for protection and safety.
- Durable and superior quality materials used.
Sport Squad FX40 40” Table Top Foosball
The third product on our list is the Sport Squad FX40 40” Table Top Foosball. This is also a compact foosball table, which means you can easily use it anywhere in your home, take it to your friend’s house, take it with you if you are going on a family vacation, or to your grandparent’s home. It’s compact size really makes up some amazing ideas for you to use this foosball table. The perfect dimensions of this table measuring 40″L x 20″W x 8″H and light weight of just 15 lbs is very handy.
The table has foosball players pre-assembled on the rods so that you don’t have to waste time on adjusting your players while setting up the table.
Why we recommend this:
- Non-marking rubber pads to protect the place where you will put the table.
- Idle and compact enough for all ages.
- Handles are really strong and sturdy.
Hey! Play! Tabletop Foosball Table
The next product on our list is Hey! Play! Tabletop Foosball table that can be set in any room of your house. It can work great for your 360 degree spins, goalie blocks, shooting skills, and a lot more.
The dimensions of this table are 2.125”(L) x 20” (W) x 3. 875” (H), which is perfect for a compact yet spacious foosball table to play foosball on.
The sturdy handles and the superior build quality means that you can play with this without worrying about the table breaking.
Why we recommend this:
- Compact in size means it can be stored anywhere and can be used anywhere too.
- Spacious enough that you can play 2v2 on this table.
- Comes with the complete set of 12 players in a total of 4 rows.
Portzon Foosball Table
The final product on our list is this compact foosball table by Portzon. Made from high quality ABS material, the table is compact enough and light enough that you can take it anywhere and store it anywhere. Detachable design means that you are free to store it in the smallest places too.
No batteries are required to play this game, which means that you can simply play it with your family even on a campsite.
The ergonomic handles are great too. They are sturdy, and yet they don’t hurt your hands.
Installation of the tabletop is very easy, too, and does not take considerable time to do so too.
Why we recommend this;
- Made from sturdy and premium quality materials.
- Detachable hence can be stored anywhere in your house.
- Comes with a beautiful gift wrap so that you can give this to someone as a gift.
Now that we have listed the top 5 foosball tables, we will be talking about a buying guide in the next section.
Buying Guide to Buy the Best Foosball Table
It is very important to familiarize yourself about the features of a foosball table before you buy one. In order to make it easy for you in this section, we will be talking and discussing every aspect that you should be keeping in mind when purchasing a foosball table.
If you are looking for a standard full-size table, then you need to opt for a table that is 56-inches long and 30-inches wide. It is also essential to keep in mind that the width does not count the fully extended rods. All these configurations are important to keep in mind when you are purchasing a foosball table for tight and narrow spaces. It is recommended to opt for a 7-feet by 8-feet foosball.
2. Configuration Of Goalie
Goalie configuration is also an important aspect to consider when you are comparing foosball tables. Foosball tables come with single-man goalies as well as three-man goalies. Choosing one from these is purely a matter of preference. Tables in the USA are mostly three-man goalies while the ones in the UK are single-man goalies. A three-men goalie setup is preferable for beginners and kids, but if you are someone who wants to improve their game, then a one-men goalie setup is your thing. It is important for you to know that if you look for high end tables, they can easily be converted from three-men goalie to one-men goalie.
3. Counter Weighted Men
A foosball with counterweighted men is well recommended. This is because of the fact that they will return back to their original position when you release them, giving you ease and comfort while playing the game.
4. Table Levelers
Table Levelers are very much necessary for a fair game of foosball. Without this, one side may be a bit leaned, and hence the other person gets a huge advantage. Table Levelers ensure that the table is level for both the sides.
5. Playing Rods
Playing Rods is something that you should never compromise on while buying a foosball table. Hollow rods are the best as they are not heavy while being durable too. High-end foosball tables always come with hollow rods. They are better than solid steel rods as they really speed up the game.
The material used for the table construction is something to take note of. Generally, tables are made of:
- Solid Wood
- Particle Board
It is well obvious that the high-end models are going to be made of solid wood while the lower end being made of particle board. However, each material has its own set of advantages and disadvantages. With wood, you need to care about humidity, while a particle board is not that durable. The Particle Board will eventually break down on its own with time. It’s better to buy a solid wood table if you are not worried about humidity or else go for a composite board table. Take care that the composite should be at least one-inch thick.
7. Table Surface
Table Surface also plays a vital role while choosing up a foosball table. You do want to take up a table with laminates instead of just some stick-on designs. Stick-on markings can eventually rub off, peel away or roll up themselves with time. This is never a problem with laminated markings.
The table surface also affects the speed of the ball rolling on it. A smooth finish ensures that the ball moves smoothly.
8. Shopping By Skill Level
Foosball buying does depend on your skill level. You cannot just buy the best foosball table when you don’t even know how to play. So let us look at what will be the best according to your skill level.
For beginners or kids, a mini foosball table is more than enough. That, too, a cheap one.
For a more intermediate gameplay, you do need a good quality table with a durable construction but not for a huge amount of money.
If you are a serious player, you do need a high end table with every possible feature, and sometimes, you can work out the solid steel rods since it is more durable and play worthy for pros.
9. Table Location
Most people miss this, but this is one of the most crucial aspects to keep in mind when you are buying a foosball table. Whether you will be placing it at your house or business is important to keep in mind because you definitely don’t want to end up buying a foosball table so big in size that it just won’t fit in your room. It is great to check out the description of the table you are thinking of opting for and calculate if the dimensions go well with the size of your room.
10. Safety Features
It is something that is often overlooked, but you need to keep this in mind if your kids are going to play with it. The rods on the ends with no handles can cause fingers to get stuck with no protection.
Hopefully, this article will help you in choosing a foosball table that will work best for you. The buying guide section will make it easy for you to know all that you should be keeping in mind while buying a foosball table.