xWatch SmartWatch Review: Best SmartWatch 2020?
In today’s era, Smartwatches are essential and have come a very long way comparing to the early days when a few nice features were the best they could offer to the people. Now, every smartwatch has the basics features which are common, but only some are providing new features to the people. For example, the XWatch has all the amazing features one would expect from such a product, but it provides more. It connects to your smartphone and allows you to make calls and check messages at any time and it can also help you to check your health and do a lot of other things more. People are starting to like this clever smartwatch packed with extra features.
People are starting to take notice of this clever smartwatch packed with extras.
What Is XWatch?
It is a good smartwatch, enough for people to adapt that this watch does have many more functions than an ordinary watch has. Hence it is a smart watch. xWatch is the most functional smartwatch you can find. Pair it with your iOS or Android phone via Bluetooth and answer/receive your calls directly on the watch, listen to music, save music, take as many pictures and videos as you like, monitor your fitness activities, and regulating of your blood pressure.
xWatch is the most functional smartwatch anywhere. Pair with your iOS or Android phone via Bluetooth. Answer/receive calls directly on the watch, listen to music, store music, take pictures and video, monitor fitness activities, and regulate your blood pressure.
xWatch camera functions include night mode settings, different camera settings, and the ability to use the xWatch as a remote control to manage your Android smartphone camera. You can also check your blood pressure with a built-in monitor. xWatch’s built-in audio player gives you the feature to listen to music, straight from the watch on the built-in speaker, or you can pair it to Bluetooth earphones for more intimate and better listening.
You can also keep track of your blood pressure with the built-in monitor (xWatch). xWatch’s built-in audio player gives you the ability to listen to music, right from the watch on its built-in speaker, or you can pair it to Bluetooth earphones for more private listening.
What can xWatch offer?
First, the smartwatch has only some features to offer. But nowadays, in the latest generation of competitions, it is seen that all the smartwatches have the basics updated initially. But now there is a difference in the standards of the smartwatches. Few are better in comparison with others in many different ways.
Now, seeing XWatch as an example, the features of a basic smart watch are present in the XWatch. But there is more. XWatch allows for calls to be made by connecting to your phone. It helps in checking messages and also, you can check with your health using this watch. It has a lot more features than this. Of course, when so much is given, it is plausible for people to wake up and notice this amazing smartwatch because it gives so many other extra features.
- A medical assistant on your wrist: Forget about sudden drops in blood pressure in the middle of the street. Be prepared to avoid even a serious heart-attack! xWatch SmartWatch is monitoring your pulse, heart rate, and blood pressure in real-time.
- It will definitely help you sleep better: xWatch SmartWatch is monitoring your sleep at night and provides useful data to improve your sleep quality. It will wake you up in the morning, and you will feel confident and refreshed all the time!
- Avoid the risks of a Sedentary lifestyle: xWatch will help you move more every day. It is using a smart sensor to analyze your daily steps and calories consumed, and it motivates you to be a better version of yourself. When you sit for too long risking your health, it will notify you to stand up!
- Stay Connected: Stay always connected with family or friends and never lose an important phone call or message. You can answer straight from the watch with a click of a button.
It is indeed amazing to see the functions offered by this gadget. Let us make a list of the functions available as follows:-
- Bluetooth call
- Call logs
- Heart rate
- Sleep monitor
- Bluetooth camera
- Stop watch
- Bluetooth music
- Multiple languages
xWatch Main Features
- Let us take a quick glance at the main features provided by XWatch.
- It has a 4.0 version Bluetooth that is fast, stable and connected with the XWATCH mobile App.
- With the pedometer installed you have the option to set your limits for achieving your health targets and it also allows you to view your everyday activities.
- There is also a remote camera. You can take your selfies within 10m.
- Want a reminder to remind you of an important upcoming event, go ahead and set it.
- This comes with ease of use option. There is one button method to operate and the function menu is not only clear but simple too.
- The professional stopwatch included backs the background waking and subsection It is water resistant.
- There is no need of replacing battery for 12 months as can be under power saving mode in standby time.
- The strap that comes with the XWatch has a stylish design. It has a high tensile strength that is long-lasting.
- The XWatch is compatible with the language of the mobile phone.
- Pedometer: set your health goal and view your daily activities, check and analyse data at anytime
- Remote camera within 10m: taking selfie photos has never been so easy
- Reminder: phone call, message, QQ, WeChat, Twitter Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype
- Simple and clear function menu, one-button operation, easy to use
- LCD displays walking steps, walking distance and burned calorie
- 3 groups of buzzer sound alarm, you won’t miss anything
- Professional stopwatch supports subsection time and background waking
- IP67 ( or 5ATM ) standard dust and water-resistant
- Ergonomic and stylish strap design, high tensile and long-lasting
- Language: compatible with mobile phone language
|Brand: AiWatch |
Screen: LCD Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
Built-in chip type: SI-BW03
Screen size: 1.12 inch
Operating mode: Press button
IP rating: IP67 ( or 5ATM ) Waterproof: Yes
|Alert type: Ring |
Bluetooth calling: Phone call reminder
Groups of alarm: 3
Health tracker: Pedometer
Messaging: Message reminder
Other Function: Alarm,Stopwatch
Notification type: Facebook,QQ,Skype,Twitter,Wechat,WhatsApp
Remote control function: Remote Camera
|Battery Capacity: 380mAh |
Standby time: 12 months
Type of battery: 1 x CR2032 battery ( included )
|People: Male table|
Dial and Band
|Band material: TPU |
Case material: TPU
Shape of the dial: Round
|Available Color: Black,Blue,Gold,Red |
Compatible OS: Android,IOS
Weight and Size
|Dial size: 5.50 x 5.50 x 1.80 cm / 2.17 x 2.17 x 0.71 inches |
Package size (L x W x H): 10.00 x 10.00 x 7.50 cm / 3.94 x 3.94 x 2.95 inches
Package weight: 0.1710 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 25.00 x 5.50 x 1.80 cm / 9.84 x 2.17 x 0.71 inches
Product weight: 0.0700 kg
Wearing diameter: 170-200mm
Band size: 25.00 x 2.2 cm / 9.84 x 0.37 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x XWATCH Smartwatch, 1 x English Manual|
More About The XWatch
- The feel and design of the XWatch makes it just too hard to resist the cool design of the XWatch. Put it on and you get to feel the touch of it.
- The first look at any of the smartwatch, will look the same to any person. But in order to stand out and make others sit up and look again on the technology on your wrist, it has to be the XWatch.
- The quality of material that is used in XWatch gives a luxurious feel and the smooth curves makes it stand out from the rest. Apart from that it is easy to wipr the front and back which are cased in a glass and hence easy to wipe and that looks clean and impressive.
- While exercising as well as even for casual use, the XWatch can be worn continuously as the strap is very comfortable and made of silicone. It looks and feels nice on the wrist.
- This is the exactly where, the XWatch excels, doing the basics right. You can take or make calls by using the in-built speaker and also check messages, even set reminders. The touchscreen display is easy to navigate thanks to the 1.54 display.
What I like About the XWatch Smartwatch
Design and Feel
Most smartwatches tend to look the same and are made from similar materials. This is fine if you just want to fit in and for no one to notice the technology on your wrist.
If you want to stand out a little, you’re going to have to try a little harder. XWatch is made from quality materials and has smooth curves that give it a luxurious feel. The front and the back are cased in glass which wipes easily and looks impressive.
The comfortable strap is made from silicone and feels great when worn, making it perfect for exercise and casual use.
This is a feature of the XWatch I like a lot. For those trying to lose weight or maintain a healthy lifestyle, cardio is highly recommended. Whether it’s walking or running, you can still get the expected health benefits. Make the Xwatch smartwatch your personal cardio coach with its inbuilt pedometer.
The Power Of A Phone On Your Wrist
When you are exercising, it can be annoying having to reach for your phone when you have an incoming call. Not to mention, the numerous circumstances where you just need to get on with the task you are undertaking.
This is where XWatch excels, doing the basics right. You can answer calls using the built-in speaker and check messages, even speak to your calendar to set reminders. You can check your call logs and even set an alarm.
The touchscreen display is easy to navigate thanks to the 1.54 display.
Your Exercise Companion
A smartwatch should be used properly, after all, if you don’t use the features it is no better than a watch.
Part of the problem is that out of date smartwatches don’t have a lot to offer. XWatch is known for being great for your health. Because it can monitor heartbeat and connect to your music via Bluetooth it is a brilliant gadget for staying in shape.
Use the pedometer to track your steps and distances and connect to apps to read and display fitness data so you can track and challenge your personal bests. You can even look at live ECG diagrams so the exercise features are perfect for anyone who wants to be healthy.
These diagrams can give you a physical examination that is otherwise hard to achieve. It only takes a minute and if you are feeling chest pains or aggravations you can show them to your Doctor.
It allows you to check your resting heart rate as well as during exercise.
Battery To Last As Long As You Do
This is especially important if you are looking for a smartwatch you can use it for exercise. The last thing you want is for the watch to run out of battery halfway through a run, losing the motivating music you are listening to.
XWatch has this covered with a massive 3-5 days of battery life depending on usage. On top of this, it only takes 1 hour to charge via USB which is better than most of the competition. This is all because of the 380mAh battery that is just another sign of its quality.
xWatch Vibrant Display
Your smartwatch is only as good as the quality of the on-screen display. Some of the options on the market just aren’t as good to look at which takes away a lot of the enjoyment.
The LCD display is unnoticeable on the XWatch when not in use but when it is, the colors are clear, making it easy to read your messages when on the go.
xWatch – Excellent Value
Because smartwatches have been around for a while, there are more options which means you don’t have to break the bank to get your hands on one.
Still, there are plenty of low-quality products so you need to be careful. These aren’t reliable and they don’t give you a lot of useful features. XWatch represents a great opportunity to purchase a powerful smartwatch with all the latest features that can make life easier.
Not to mention the fact that all the fitness-related additions that can improve your health and encourage you to get moving.
Wherever you go, XWatch can follow, and when you start to use the features, you’ll be glad it did.
Direct phone calls via the built-in speaker and microphone
Yeah, that’s right, you can answer your calls directly from your XWatch via the built-in speaker and microphone. Which are both of high quality so your call will be as smooth or crisp as normal.
You might be wondering why you would need to answer your phone calls from your watch in the first place, why don’t I just use my phone?
Well in scenarios when you are exercising or your phone isn’t just with you (maybe you are charging in your room), it can be a bother to start scruffling for your phone when you could just pick up the call directly from your smartwatch that you were already wearing.
Aside from answering and making calls, the XWatch can also do a lot of the crucial features a smartphone can do. It can check messages, check your call logs, set alarms and even speak to your calendar to set reminders.
It’s like having the power of a smartphone on your wrist.
What can you do with it?
- monitor your health
- listen to music
- take photos
- record videos
- make calls & write text messages
- make plans
What I Don’t Like About XWatch
It can only be bought online
Unfortunately, the Xwatch can only be bought online from the brand’s official website, this is done to reduce the cost of the gadget. Selling through retailers will add a markup to the price. So although this might be a turn off for some people as they would like to see and feel the watch before buying, it is also a good thing for some, because direct-to-consumer means lower prices for the consumer in the end
It looks too much like the Apple Watch
This is also another thing I don’t like about the Xwatch, its resemblance to the Apple watch. I feel they should have come up with a more original design, to make their brand stand out, but oh well, I guess they were following what works in the marketplace as Apple watches have been proven to sell well.
Also, some people might even like the fact that it resembles an Apple watch, those cost a premium price but you can buy something quite similar at a quarter of the price with the Xwatch. It seems like a good deal.
xWatch vs. the Competition
Apple Watch 4
Fitbit Versa 2
|Battery ||380 mAh||296 mAh||145 mAh|
|Advanced health tracking||yes||no||yes|
|Control your music||yes||yes||no|
|Built-in speaker & Mic for phone calls||yes||yes||no|
How To Claim 50% Discount on xWatch?
It is finally time to stop overpaying for SmartWatch and enjoy premium features at an affordable price that xWatch SmartWatch Phone allows you to achieve! For a limited time, xWatch SmartWatch is running a promo that allows you to get this innovative device 50% OFF with FREE SHIPPING!
xWatch SmartWatch can be purchased in 4 SIMPLE steps:
- Click on the “Buy Now” button;
- Fill out your shipping information;
- Let us take care of the rest!
Who is the Xwatch Perfect For?
This is an interesting question.
But I will do my best to answer it. Firstly, if you’ve ever wanted a nice smartwatch, say an Apple Watch or the Samsung Galaxy smartwatch but felt it was too expensive for you, then the Xwatch will be perfect for you. It has a lot of the cool features all these high-end smartwatches have but it costs just a fraction of the price, plus its looks and design are pretty sleek.
Secondly, if you’ve never owned a smartwatch then the Xwatch makes for a good low-priced introduction to the world of smartwatches where you will experience all the cool stuff a smartwatch can do like tracking your sleep pattern, step counting, counting your pulse rate, making phone calls and so much more.
Lastly, the Xwatch is a pretty neat all-round smartwatch, so if you were thinking of getting a smartwatch, and you are looking for the best value for your money, then this is a good choice for you.
What’s The Price & Where Can I Get The XWatch
Whenever you decide to purchase a product online, the safest and most secure option will always be the product’s official website.
Here, you can guarantee that you’ll receive a product that lives up to all your expectations, as well as learn about special offers and promotions that will make the product even more tempting.
The official price of the Xwatch $198, which is still a lot cheaper than other smartwatches which are loaded with the same features as the Xwatch.
With that said, if you are interested in getting the Xwatch then click the button below to be navigated to the brand’s official website.
Conclusion: Should I Get XWatch?
Absolutely! If it is your first smartwatch, then it will be your last. You will never need another one again due to the multiple features, long battery life and the fact that it is so easy to use. The XWatch is the solution in a technological device that can help you in your everyday life while adding you style and elegance. The quality is premium, it “feels” like an expensive 500$ smartwatch. XWatch is as good as the big brands, but a fraction of the price.
Frequently Ask Question
Yes, it is a real brand. Although this is an apple watch replica but with good reasons. The idea is to provide important functionality at lower price range in smartwatch.
xWatch is produced by hyperstech llc which has vast experience in producing useful gadgets at lower price. It has a long list of useful features including waterproof, alerts, step notifications, health monitoring, call notification, electrocardiogram readings etc.
It is very easy to buy xWatch. You can buy it from authorized seller online only. There are various replicas available online. Hyperstech is the authorized seller online
Yes. Hyperstech is the authorized seller online.
This cool, functional smartwatch works with Android and iOS phones. You simply pair a watch with your phone via Bluetooth. And if you don’t want to connect it with your phone there is another connection way: putting the SIM inside of the XWatch. Are you ready to receive/answer your calls?
xWatch SmartWatch: Best SmartWatch 2020 - 99.00
Last Updated on