There is a brand-new, super helpful tool on the market called YehYeh. Everyone and their dog seem to have heard of this cool tool to help people realize their online dreams.
But what is the YehYeh social media tag? Is it worth the hype it’s been receiving? People seem to think so. But finally, the untold truth is about to be exposed. It’s time to set the record straight. Everything is going to be revealed today.
What is YehYeh Social Media Tag?
YehYeh is the new way to get connected. It’s a business card without the card. This handy product aims to get rid of those bulky, ineffective piece of environmentally unfriendly piece of paper; and replace it with a truly effective tool that connects right to the back of any smartphone.
Anyone with a dream to boost their Instagram presence, move forward in the business world, or to be the next big-wig entrepreneur. The YehYeh tap is the only way to reach the dizzying heights of success.
The Premium round Yeh Yeh tag allows you to share your bio with anyone you meet. As long as you have the tag, other devices can easily view your accounts. No app necessary. All you have to do is to choose what you share and with a quick tap, you will be connected. This premium round tag is made from high quality waterproof polymer and is suitable to work on all your devices, including smartphones and laptops. To use it, you simply tap your Yeh Yeh tag on your phone with another phone for instant sharing.
Instant payments are made easy with YehYeh. Aside from adding social media accounts and other profiles, Yeh Yeh can be used with payment platforms so you can instantly transfer money to your friends or colleagues. Yeh Yeh is not only changing the way people connect, but it lightens your load by completely eliminating other apps that complicate, slow or clutter your phone. And with people using less cash, they are always looking for a convenient way to tap and go.
There is a special offer available now. Order today for a limited Time Discount. Take advantage of this exclusive deal to secure your YehYeh tags. In seconds, you can be connected with anyone in the room, and they do not even need a YehYeh to do it. Showcase your best self and connect with people with a simple tap. Even in awkward or uncomfortable social settings, you can stand out amongst the rest. Make a lasting first impression with YehYeh.
- Instant transfer of information. The most striking feature of YehYeh is how it made sharing and connecting so simple – tap your tag and your social media profile is shared in an instant.
- NFC technology. YehYeh was made using an advanced near field connection technology that is harmless to people and shockingly simple to use.
- Shares what you choose. Thanks to this features YehYeh lets you be in control of what you want to share. You can even send a private message without exposing all your other details.
- Touchless. Forget about business cards or writing down your account name – with YehYeh you can give your contact information simply by tapping a tag.
- High-quality. YehYeh is made out of high-quality waterproof polymer that protects your tag from the general wear-and-tear.
- App available. The YehYeh application allows you to update your accounts with the latest information about you and lets you shape your profile however you want to in order to make that unforgettable first impression.
- Compatible with a variety of platforms. YehYeh allows you to share your social and professional profiles, namely Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Soundcloud, Snapchat, Spotify, Twitter, and many more.
- Instant payment option. If that wasn’t enough then this feature should help you make your decision – YehYeh even allows you to have instant payment transactions, since it is compatible with various payment platforms for easy transfer of money.
Share Your Social and Professional Profiles
How Does YehYeh Work?
YehYeh tag works in an incredibly simple way. There is no need to download an app; instead, users just need to attach the tacky tag on the back of their smartphone and away they go!
YehYeh reviews mention when they meet someone interested in their brand, it’s just a case of tapping the two phones together and their digital business card pops up. Whether they use Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn, or have a website, the curious party can access everything from one non-intrusive tap.
How to Use YehYeh Social Media Sharing Tool?
The YehYeh tag needs to be put on the back of the user’s smartphone for it to work properly. YehYeh reviews mention the majority of people attach it to the back bottom center of their smartphone. But in reality, it could be on the top right, bottom right, bottom left or even in the center. The YehYeh tag does not need any compatible app or Bluetooth pairing. Whether the other person has a YehYeh tag or not, the business card will still find its way to their screen. The phones do not even need to be the same brand to work. It will talk to anything and everything.
You do not need anything to use YehYeh social media tag. However, there is an app that comes right along with all purchases that users must utilize to set up their profile. Thankfully, it is wonderfully easy to use, all the YehYeh reviews can confirm this. Creators can get all their links compiled very quickly and start sharing. Below is a simple step by step process of using YehYeh:
- Step 1: Place the premium Round YehYeh tag on the back of your phone
- Step 2: Have other people with compatible devices tap your YehYeh tag to instantly share your profiles
- Step 3: Enjoy the amazing benefits of quick and easy account sharing.
Which Phones is Yeh Yeh Tag compatible with?
To put it simply, all phones are compatible with YehYeh. The specific phone users have purchased does not seem to be an issue. But here are some of the compatible models:
- iPhone 7 to 12 Pro Max with iOS 14
- All future iPhones
- Pixel to Pixel 4 and beyond.
- Galaxy S4 to Galaxy Fold 2 and beyond.
- Samsung Note 8 to Note 20 Ultra Plus and beyond.
- HTC models
- Huawei models
- LG models
- Xiaomi models
- Nokia 3 to 9 PureView and beyond.
- OnePlus Models
- Motorola P5 to Z3 and beyond
- Essential models
- Sony models
Does YehYeh Work If Placed Under The Phone Case?
In a word, yup! The YehYeh works through almost all phone cases. And that includes those that hold credit cards and are super thick.
Having said this, there is no reason to hide it! The majority of creatives and business owners actually want people to see their YehYeh social media tag. Why? Because not only does it look insanely fly, but it also sparks curiosity.
In this case, curiosity does not kill the cat. It just gets business owners more eyes on their profiles (and consequently, lots more sales).
What Do You Need To Use YehYeh?
Basically nothing except the YehYeh social media share tag! However, there is an app that comes right along with all purchases that users must utilize to set up their profile. Thankfully, it is wonderfully easy to use, all the YehYeh reviews can confirm this. Creators can get all their links compiled very quickly and start sharing.
Seriously, connecting socials, websites, and even SoundCloud profiles has never been easier. Say goodbye to complicated links and funny usernames!
Who Is YehYeh Good For?
Anyone with a social media presence! Everyone with a business, artwork, website, music, or anything else can benefit from a YehYeh social media share tag. There has never been a better time for entrepreneurs to get stuck in and grow their business. It’s a foolproof digital business card. What more could they ask for?
Why Is YehYeh a Better Option to Share Social Media Accounts?
Small business owners, freelancers, and creatives have been using those ridiculous business cards for years. But do they actually work? No. Why? Because they are easy to throw in the bin, forget about, or lose. People hardly ever make a sale or gain a follower from handing them out.
That’s why YehYeh has revolutionized the way people share their social media accounts. A quick tap and all the info they need appears on their screen, making it easy to follow them, purchase, or listen to them spit bars.
Why is YehYeh a better option to share social media accounts?
Small business owners, freelancers and creatives have been using these ridiculous business cards for years. But do they actually work? No. Why? Because they are easy to throw in the bin, forget about or lose. People hardly ever make a sale or gain a follower from handing them out. That is why Yeh Yeh has revolutionized the way people share their social media accounts. A quick tap and all the info they need appears on their screen, making it easy to follow them, purchase or listen to them.
|YehYeh Tag||Old School Business Cards|
|Shares what you choose||Easy to forget usernames and phone numbers|
|Touchless||Awkward and unsanitary|
|Saves your connection’s info||Notes and cards are bulky and wasteful|
|Instant info transfer||Manual input is a pain|
|Safe and Secure||Info can be lost or stolen|
|Shows your personality||Literally a boring piece of paper|
|Receiver does not need YehYeh or the app||You or the other person may forget their card or info|
|Earn Free YehYeh for meeting people||You do not have the option of earning anything|
|Locate your YehYeh tag if lost||No way to find lost info|
Here are the Different Profile Levels:
- Social Surfer
- Chatter Bug
- Social Netizen
- Social Connoisseur
- Post Master
- Social Dilettante
- Elite Engager
Things You can do with YehYeh social media tag
- You Yeh Yeh bio can also be updated at any time through the YehYeh app: This way, you can always share the latest and most relevant information about yourself. With the rise of social media, it is not just dating apps that have people swiping through your profile. Employers sometimes look on your accounts for a brief glimpse into the type of people they are looking to hire. Keeping your social accounts in top shape and sharing immediately with people you want to connect with is a way to stand out from everyone else.
- Yeh Yeh lets you get as public or as private as you want: On certain social media accounts, you have the option of choosing to be private or public. Doing so allows you to screen who gets to view your account and helps you stay in control. The YehYeh tags have a feature that lets you share a private message. This way, you can strike up a conversation without sharing all your details if you are feeling unsure.
- Yeh Yeh is putting money back in your pocket: On social media, influencers earn money by having a big following and being sponsored to post about topics or products they may endorse. But Yeh Yeh can help you earn commission when someone either is referred by link or directly from the influencer’s bio page. The Ambassador program will provide a link to a pre made bio page and will receive a report every month to determine how much commission they have earned.
- The more you tag, the more you earn: There are different levels to being a Yeh Yeh member. You can earn your way up, the more people tag you. And if you share your tag with an influencer, you get more points based off their social media influence across all platforms.
Benefits of Using YehYeh Tag
- Share your social media accounts and contact information instantly
- Create your own bio to highlight your best self
- All your accounts and profiles in one convenient place
- Meet new people with confidence.
- Easy to customize with business logos and brand names
- Very sticky so it will not fall off the phone
- Simple to set up
- Great value for money
- Simple to compile all business/creator links in one place
- No more carrying bulky, ineffective business cards.
- Gain social media followers and boost engagement.
- Spark curiosity
- Compatible with all smartphones
- Ships worldwide.
Pros and Cons
Where Do I Put My YehYeh?
Creators, singers, songwriters, performers, entrepreneurs, or small business owners must be on social media to make it to the top these days. So, the YehYeh tap needs to be put on the back of the user’s smartphone for it to work properly.
Yeh Yeh reviews mention the majority of people attach it to the back bottom center of their smartphone. But in reality, it could be on the top right, bottom right, bottom left, or even smack bang in the center.
Is It Worth It?
Is there even a question? Absolutely! The abundance of perks that YehYeh offers you is beyond amazing! Sharing and connecting has never been safer and easier. We’re sure you’ll quickly fall in love with this amazing product because, well, is there anything not to like? See it for yourselves!
Frequently Asked Questions
YehYeh contains special chips that can seamlessly transmit your information from one phone to another. You can place them anywhere and instantly share your social media profiles and locate the last location your YehYeh was tagged. Anyone with a compatible smartphone can scan your details in seconds.
No, other people do not need the app for YehYeh to work. All you need is a compatible smartphone and YehYeh is compatible with nearly all of them.
YehYehs can be placed anywhere you want. Remember, you can always track the location of where it was last scanned. We have seen YehYeh planted on cars, boats, laptops, in restaurants, in restrooms, on trees and light posts, benches, offices and bicycles.
YehYeh does not require an internet connection to share, but it does require internet to view other profiles. You can even use YehYeh while traveling to connect with new friends.
YehYeh is sealed with a polymer that makes it water resistant.
The Final Verdict
The YehYeh social media tag delivers on all its promises. Creators, business owners, artists, and everyone in between have benefited from this handy-dandy phone tag.
Say YES to the new age of networking! This revolutionary social sharing tag is available to purchase Only at the Official YehYeh website – Get a 50% OFF Available Today.