The PhotoStick for iPhone is an auto-backup feature for iPhone photos and other data. It is a 128GB flash drive for the iPhone which can transfer data directly from iPhone through the lightning port. The USB 3.0 port for the PC makes sure data transfer to the PC. It offers 80Mb/S reading and writing speed. You can encrypt the saved data with touch ID or a password. You can also watch movies directly from the USB flash drive. Photo Stick for iPhone iOS has a flexible body design.
Key features of Photostick for iPhone
- Flash Drive Size: 64/128GB
- Auto backup iPhone photos& videos
- USB 3.0 | Encryption software
- Support AVI, M4V, MOV, M P4, and many like them
- AUDIOS: FLAC, APE, AAC, AIF, M4A, MP3, WAV
- OS Support Windows/Mac
Other Salient Features of the Photostick for iPhone
- The flash drive is a plug and play multi-functional USB drive memory stick which easily transfers photos and videos between iPhone, iPads, MAC, androids and computers.
- The USB drive is a pure metal material, 360-degree rotation with a stylish appearance and also easy to carry to iPhone, iPads Mini Mac books and others. It expands the storage capacity at any time.
- It is compatible with the latest Apple models which include all of them.
How do I connect a USB storage device to my iPhone or iPad?
It depends on the USB ports of different devices. There are two options for it-
The lightning option:
If the device has a lightning port then you need a lightning to USB adapter. Apple’s USB 3 Camera adapter is recommended because it supports USB3 and offers lightning pass through.
The best way to use USB C equipped iPads is a USB -C thumb drive or a USB-C hub that offer USB-A port.
How easily we can retrieve the data from the PhotoStick?
- In the landscape orientation of the iPad, the drive appears in the side bar by itself.
- In you iPhone or your iPad in the portrait mode, a click on the browse icon on the bottom and then jump to the browse screen which shows lists of all your location.
What is the method of copy files from USB Storage Device?
- The best way is to tap and hold a file till the contextual menu shows and then select copy. Then you need to navigate to the destination to tap and hold a blank spot in the directory and choose paste from contextual menu. To move the file same steps are there just choose move instead of copy.
- On the iPad you have to use the drag and drop option to copy the file where it needs to go. The best way is to split the files window and pull up the location and drag file from original window. It is better than the first method if there are a lot of files that have to be copied.
Now back-up your memories with Photostick for iPhone. You will be getting a storage space of 128GB to store all the data on your phone. You can easily store and retrieve the data from this Photostick. So, grab your stick today and store all the data on it.