It’s safe to say most of us are not big fans of pain. Nevertheless, it is one of the body’s most important communication tools. Imagine, for instance, what would happen if you felt nothing when you put your hand on a hot stove. Pain is one way the body tells you something’s wrong and needs attention.
But pain — whether it comes from a bee sting, after a strenuous work, a long-term illness or maybe after you visited gymnastics — is also an unpleasant sensory and emotional experience. It has multiple causes, and people respond to it in multiple and individual ways. The pain that you push your way through might be incapacitating to someone else.
Even though the experience of pain varies from one person to the next, it is possible to categorize the different types of pains. Soreness and achiness in the muscles that can range from mild to severe.
Muscle aches (myalgia) are extremely common. Almost everyone has experienced discomfort in their muscles at some point. Because there’s muscle tissue in nearly all parts of the body, this type of pain can be felt practically anywhere.
However, there’s no single cause for muscle aches and pains. For instance, Everyone from professionalathletes to recreational gym-goers, will agree with me that gymnastics is a difficult and demanding sport for both men and women. Gymnastics injuries most frequently include muscle soreness,muscle strains and sprains.
One of the main reasons for the high number of gymnastics injuries may the increase in advanced stunts and higher levels of competition in recent years. Today’s gymnastics stunts include increasingly technical acrobatic and gymnastic moves with a much higher degree of risk and difficulty than in years past.
Gymnasts routinely hurl themselves through the air performing back-flips, twists and tumbles and new, cutting-edge stunts. These moves require precision, timing and hours of practice with a skilled coach
Interestingly, muscle strain, muscle soreness, aches or sprains do not limit to only people that visit gym. Your job description, regular rigorous exercise or some other tedious activities could as well predispose you to having any of this muscle pains. It’s now a common trend among so many people, no wonder if you visit the hospital or physiotherapy clinic you will see a lot of persons complaining of one issue that’s related to muscle or the other.
In order to get a proper understanding of this article “MuscleRelax Pro Review” it’s necessary to get a brief overview of muscle soreness, it’s causes, possible ways to avoid it which will go a long way to helping us know how MuscleRelax Pro help us effectively recover in case we find ourselves with any issues.
What MuscleRelax Pro?
MuscleRelax Pro is an exclusively designed gun-shaped device that uses a rapidly-repeating head to deliver concentrated relief to a dedicated portion of your body. MuscleRelax Pro specifically, has a nice weight to it that feels good and comfortable in your hand.
One of the subtle design choices that is really helpful and important is how the device itself is shaped; it’s more of an L-shape than other percussion massagers. That’s helpful for many people especially of height like 6’6″ for reference — to better navigate and get into those hard to reach places like the lower back and shoulder blades. It is accented by an illuminated green ring at the bottom when it’s active, the MuscleRelax Pro is crafted in all black for a sleek appearance.
MuscleRelax Pro is also impressively quiet when in active use — its Quiet Glide proprietary technology allows you to use it without causing too much of a ruckus. And boasting over six hours of use off of a single charge, you can keep the relief going for quite a while.
It has four different head attachments. A ball, a flat-head, a spear pointed head, and a U-shaped head attachment. These attachments are all very easy to interchange. When first using an attachment, simply push the attachment opening allotted for the different heads. If you are want to change from the flat-head to the spear attachment, simply pull out the flat head and push the spearhead in. This process is super easy and convenient.
Talking of relief, MuscleRelax Pro delivers that in spades. With four different speeds, you can scale up the intensity depending on how hard you’ve worked. Additionally, four swappable heads allow you to target specific areas.
MuscleRelax Pro Features
In this MuscleRelax Pro Review, we outlined the interesting features that made this gadget the best for you;
- Long Battery Life – The battery used for the MuscleRelax Pro is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery of 22200mAh, similar but quite a bit larger than what is found in your phone. The specific battery for the MuscleRelax Pro allows a person up to a stated six hours of use which in our experience seems pretty close. We got a little bit less, but we also used it at the top speed most of the time.
- Easy to operate and Portable – This gadget is equipped with a button at the bottom of the handle to prevent accidental touches and can control all operations for a comfortable design experience. This device is also relatively light weighing in at 2.5 pounds. It’s light enough to work on yourself with one hand, but substantial enough that you don’t feel like you’re able to push against it with much force.
- Top Aluminum Alloy Housing – This gadget coated with top aluminum alloy housing comparing to the traditional plastic coating it’s effectively harder, corrosion resisting, sound proof, help in heat dissipation, prevent high temperature and heat radiation. The design and ergonomics on MuscleRelax Pro are exceptional. It is very easy to grip and with the adjustable massage head, you could enjoy multi-angled massages. It’s unique.
- Different Gears – MuscleRelax Pro has four different Gears with different functions. 1st gear moves at 1600 rpm and it’s basically for Muscle arousal. 2nd gear moves at 2000 rpm and it’s basically for muscle relaxation. 3rd gear moves at 2400 rpm and it’s basically for break down of lactic acid whereas the 4th gear moves at 2800 rpm and it’s for deep massage.
- Sound-Proof – While this MuscleRelax Pro boasts a powerful 90W motor, it is still able to operate with minimal noise. Even when the device is on it’s highest speed setting, a conversation can be had. Between it’s lowest speed setting and it’s highest speed setting, the noise it creates ranges between 50-65 Decibels.
- Four Replaceable massager Heads – MuscleRelax Pro come with four different detachable heads for different purposes. For instance, the flat head is mainly for back, waist and large muscle groups. The cylindrical head is basically for deep tissues such as meridians,joins and acupoints. The U-head is for neck, spine and Achilles tendon. Lastly the ball head is for large muscle groups such as thigh, waist, carf and hip which can release soft tissues sensitive muscle groups.
How does MuscleRelax Pro work?
MuscleRelax Pro is placed where you witness problems likes muscle pain, aches, soreness, sprain,strain etc. It works by delivering vibrational therapy or treatment to the tissues(muscles, fascial, tendons,skin) of part of the body where it’s placed. This vibration breaks the pathway of those aches or soreness thereby changing the way the body is communicates with brain with respect to those pains. It helps to break the cycle of that pain in the body thereby quickening recovery immediately. Once the pain cycle is broken by its vibrational therapy or treatment, it restore your movement capability which is the most important thing.
Technical facts of MuscleRelax Pro
- Weight = 2.5 pounds
- Dimensions = 9.34 inches x 6.34 inches x 2.5 inches
- 4 operating speeds
- 1600 percussions per minute
- 2000 percussions per minute
- 2400 percussions per minute
- 2800 percussions per minute
- Built-in pressure sensor
- Strong stall force
- 1 Lithium-ion battery with a 2200mAh battery capacity
- Charge 110-240V 50/60Hz – 5A 24VDC-1A
MuscleRelax Pro Users Guidelines
Under the buttom of MuscleRelax Pro, the power switch icon is there for you to on it. Long press the switch button twice to change to massaging mode. Every MuscleRelax Pro comes with multiple attachments to interchange, a long-lasting battery life, and four-speed options to fit the application it’s being used for. To change the speed to suit your application, there are four blue LED light which can be put on to change to any speed of your wish.
MuscleRelax Pro has four different head attachments. A ball, a flat-head, a spear pointed head, and a U-shaped head attachment. These attachments are all very easy to interchange. When first using an attachment, simply push the attachment opening allotted for the different heads. If you are want to change from the flat-head to the spear attachment, simply pull out the flat head and push the spearhead in. This process is super easy and convenient. The battery used for the Hyperice is a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, similar but quite a bit larger than what is found in your phone which means it can be charged whenever it runs down.
What do I expect from MuscleRelax Pro Package
This is what comes in the box. It does just come with a box. It does come with a carry case. You certainly can store everything in the box if you’d like. You know there’s got a little compartment for everything, and there’s a carry handle. Like a lot of other devices have, You’ve got your standard instruction manual, recommend reading that if it’s your first time using a percussion massager, but not really anything in there, you know that you’re going to learn that you wouldn’t find just by trying the device.
Does come with a wall charger to charge the device. The nice thing is there are a few lights on the bottom here. Just shows the indication of the power level.
This device does come with four different attachments, so in it right now, we have the flat attachment. It also comes with a bullet attachment, round attachment, and a U-head attachment.
The Musclerelaxer pro comes with the following items out of the box:
- Musclerelaxer pro percussion massager
- 24V, 2200mAh lithium-ion battery (removable and rechargeable)
- Wall charging cord
- 4 attachment heads
MuscleRelax Pro Benefits
The Musclerelax pro, just like all percussion massage devices and massage guns, has a variety of possible benefits. It is advertised to help relieve muscle soreness and stiffness, promote circulation, and accelerate warm-up and recovery. The devices are used by many therapists to help loosen up areas of tightness or help warm up muscles before therapy sessions. Some people see an increase in energy and an improvement in their quality of sleep. If you are injured or pregnant, you should always consult a physician before using a percussion massage device as the vibrations could lead to complications or further injury.
Moreso, Musclerelax pro is very easy to take with you on-the-go. It is a relatively compact size and is light enough that it won’t weigh you or your bag down. It can easily fit into a backpack, large purse, day bag, carry-on, or suitcase. The removable battery makes it even easier to transport if you are trying to balance weight while packing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The Hypervolt Plus comes with a one year limited warranty that protects user’s from product defects and workmanship errors.
It’s basically for everyone, but serious lifters and fitness enthusiasts that have the budget for additional recovery tools could benefit with the Hypervolt Plus. Also, trainers and gyms can benefit with the Hypervolt Plus for client use.
If cost isn’t an issue for you, and you want a quiet massage gun to use in the gym or your home, then this gun is definitely worth it. It has a strong motor and multiple attachments for tackling a variety of needs.
MuscleRelax Pro is the best price point option for massage guns available on the market today. The device is equipped with multiple attachments that are user-friendly to interchange, a long-lasting battery, four different speed options, and most importantly the quietest motor we’ve used. The MuscleRelax Pro is the best portable massage gun currently available. Act Now!!!