Due to the rise of air pollution in the major cities of India, installing the best air purifiers for home/office has become the necessity, rather than a luxury factor.
Let’s dive in the details.
With the blessings of technological advancements come to its curses too. Day by day we are advancing in science and technology whereas on the other hand as its side effects of pollution are taking a heavy toll on nature, air, water.
List of Best Air Purifiers
Last update on 2022-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Time to read about these products in detail. Read complete information now and decide accordingly.
Top Rated Air Purifiers for Home
- OZONE FREE: Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV-C light, an air cleaning method that research has shown can produce harmful ozone and secondary pollution
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Enjoy fresh air in minutes with the Core 300 True HEPA Air Purifier. Featuring VortexAir Technology and 360° air intake, the Core 300 cleans spaces up to 547 ft² in 30 minutes, 219...
- FIND RELIEF: Ease sneezing, congestion, and other allergy symptoms caused by airborne contaminants. The H13 True HEPA Filter works alongside the Pre-Filter and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter...
- Efficient Particle Filtration: AROEVE air purifier uses H13 HEPA filter, which can effectively filter any particles larger than 0.3 microns, such as Smoke, Pollen, Dander, Hair, Smell. no need to...
- High Circulation Rate: The purifier adopts dual-channel technology and 360-degree air outlet, refreshes the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 215 ft² / 20 m²cover. No corner is left untouched, we...
- Low Decibel Operation: Turn on the sleep mode of the purifier and the fan will be reduced to the lowest speed. You won't hear any sound anymore, but the purifier is really working. Filtered air noise...
- ADVANCED AIR CLEANING TECH: Combines a HEPA-13 filter that captures 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, mold, & other ultrafine impurities, combined with Plasma Ion Technology that projects positive and...
- CLEAN AIR IN MINUTES: Filters up to 630 SQFT per hour, and AHAM-Verified to exchange 126 SQFT 5 times per hour, allowing you to breathe cleaner air in minutes.
- AUTO MODE: Automatically senses the air quality and adjusts the fan up or down according to detected quality. Light band indicates when air quality is good (white), okay (orange) or poor (red) and...
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Small Room Filtration. Perfect for small to medium rooms like bedrooms, offices, nurseries, and dorms.
- AHAM Verifide. Filters rooms 102 sq ft providing 4.8 air changes/hour, 165 sq ft with three air changes/hour, 248 sq ft with two air changes per hours, and 496 sq ft with one air change per hour.
- REFRESH & RELAX: If you struggle with allergies, low-quality sleep, congestion, or symptoms caused by pet dander, the Levoit Core Mini Air Purifier is ready to help you create a healthy space
- MATTER OF MINUTES: Breathe freely and sleep better as the air purifier uses 360° VortexAir Technology 3.0 and 3-stage filtration to ensure top-notch air purification
- QUIET OPERATION: Sleep soundly without loud rattling coming from your air purifier. This little air purifier keeps noise levels as low as 25dB while keeping your space fresh
- Filters 0.3-Micron Particles: The AROEVE Air Purifier uses H13 True HEPA filters that meet high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) standards. It filters 99.97% of airborne particles larger than 0.3...
- Enjoy Fragrant Air: Add 4-5 drops of your favorite essential oil to the top aromatherapy pad. With the flow of the fresh air, the fragrance will follow it to circulate to every corner of your room....
- 20dB Low Noise Operation: Turn on the sleep mode of the purifier, the fan will be reduced to the lowest speed. You will be surprised by the quiet effect of the purifier, but the purifier is really...
- Premium Quality - HEPA filter captures dust, pet dander, and allergens as tiny as .3 microns to remove household dust, pollen and PM2.5 particles. Ideal for anyone looking to create a cleaner...
- Eliminate Odors - Premium activated carbon pre-filters remove odors from pets, smoking, cooking and more. Use activated charcoal nano-technology to provide fresh clean air throughout a large room.
- Superior Value - This complete air cleaner system includes a HEPA Filter along with 4 Precut Activated Carbon Pre-Filters. This complete set eliminates the need to cut, clean or vacuum pre-filters and...
- Every Purchase Saves Pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets
- 3 Stage Filtration. Includes a Pre-Filter, an Activated Carbon Filter and a HEPA Filter which captures 99.97% of 0.3 micron particles and smaller including pollen, dust, smoke, hair, and pet dander
- Honeycomb Structure Filter. Activated Carbon Filter has a unique honeycomb design filled with carbon pellets to better effectively gasses and VOCs as well as odors from cooking, pets, smoke, and more
- OZONE FREE: Our most popular air purifier series is back with an all-new smart model. Levoit air purifiers avoid using UV-C light, which is especially harmful for Asthma sufferers and pets
- GENUINE REPLACEMENT FILTERS: For the best performance and longest lifespan, use genuine Levoit replacement filters. Use the in-app feature to monitor your filter life. When it’s time for a fresh...
- EFFECTIVE PURIFICATION: The compact frame and 360° design help the Core 200S purify the air wherever you put it, refreshing the air 5x per hour in rooms as large as 183 ft² / 17 m². The optimal air...
- 【H13 High-efficiency Particle Filtration】: Cwxwei air purifier uses H13 True HEPA filter can remove 99.97% of smoke, pet dander, pet hair, bad odors, dust, smell, sneezes, wildfire particle, air...
- 【Large range & Energy Save】: It has stronger suction, which can absorbs air from every corner of the room, and filters air in a 412ft² / 38m² room up to 2x an hour. Perfect Air purifiers for...
- 【4 Modes & 5 Time Settings】: 4 modes ( Normal / Max / Sleep / Nightlight ) meet all your needs for the speed of purification. you can achieve maximum energy saving according to the mode you set. 5...
Last update on 2022-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Things to know before buying an air purifier
What are the things you need to keep in mind before purchasing the best air purifier for you? Read on below.
1. The purpose at your home
The first thing you need to consider is why you will need one for your home. Is it because a family member has allergies, asthma or you have hypersensitivity to chemicals? Or is the reason simply you want to improve the air quality and create a healthier home.
Noting these things will let you know which features to look for in the air purifier you will be purchasing.
2. Size of Air Purifier
Consider the size of the room where you intend to use the air purifier. Air Purifiers effectivity is often measured on the room capacity it can filter, measured in square footage.
3. Exact Location
It is important to decide exactly where you will be putting the air purifier. Will it be in the bedroom, living room or kitchen? Some air purifiers are only limited to what particles they can filter. It will be frustrating to get an air purifier for the kitchen when in fact that can’t filter food particles in the air and it is well suited in the bedroom rather.
Also, if you intend to put it inside your car, you should choose a specific air purifier for that.
4. Air Purifier Maintenance
Every manufacturer has recommended filter change intervals that you need to note. This should be well monitored as the air purifier’s effectivity will depend on that. You must also be aware of the frequency of use of your air purifier so you could anticipate when to change the filter.
You must also be aware of the product’s warranty for your future after sales and maintenance concerns.
As they say the more benefits and features of a product, the more it becomes costly. Hence you need to make sure to know which features you really would need and would want your air purifier to have. Most common are as follows:
- Child Lock
- Remote Controlled
- Air Quality/ Odor Sensor
- Multiple Fan Speeds
- Filter Change Indicator
- Timer Enabled
It is a must for you to note all the guidelines indicated above for your happy selection process.
Benefits of Air Cleaner
When you add a purifier to your home, the device is going to start getting rid of the particles which can cause symptoms of allergy like pet dander, dust mites and plant pollen. The truth is the device can also trap particles that measure 0.1 microns. Most of the time, the purifiers can efficiently get rid of the particles at a rate of 99.99%.
The perfect room where you can put your air purifier is the bedroom since this is where you will be spending more of your time. The air purifying unit can provide cleaner air while you sleep and if you go for a portable unit, you can have it relocated from one room to another.