Fever Patrol Reviews Read Article Then Buy >> Read this article to get an idea of how this device works and find out if it suits your needs too.
Take care of your baby and family by getting this Fever patrol device to keep your family safe and protected. This website is not a scam and is dedicated to taking care of people and offering them with the best health care possible.
When you have a baby at home, you tend to take additional precautions in terms of health and hygiene. You clean your hands before touching your child; you keep your home clean; you are careful not to fall ill so that your baby stays fit. Babies have a developing immune system and can fall sick quickly. An unwell baby can be very cranky and can keep you up for long hours at night. Generally, if your baby breaks into a fever, it means that they have an infection, and it can be a worrisome sign in babies at times.
However, fever in young children isn’t uncommon. But they can get fussy when you try to monitor their temperature. Babies cannot stay still, and trying to measure their fever is really a task. You cannot put a thermometer in their mouth or their armpit without them throwing a tantrum. Wouldn’t it be great if you could check your baby’s temperature without having to touch the thermometer to their body? Fever Patrol is a product designed to meet these needs precisely. You can save yourself and your baby the trouble of using complicated thermometers by using Fever Patrol.
Studies have been taking place across Europe, and the infrared thermometer is increasingly being found as a better, safer way to take your child’s temperature and monitor their health. Similar, high-end models could only be found in high-end hospitals or in clinical studies, but now it’s available to the public at a HUGE discount!
One of the symptoms of the virus is high fever, which is why in some countries like the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, France, Germany, and Italy are using this device to get to the symptoms earlier. Fever Patrol website is not a scam and is being given good reviews by customers.
What is Fever Patrol?
The Fever Patrol thermometer is a touch-less, digital thermometer that is suitable for toddlers and children. With the thermometer, you can check the body temperature without touching the child or placing it in their mouth. The days of trying to calm your baby down or begging your kids to stay still to check their body temperature are over with the Fever Patrol thermometer. The device makes it easy to identify and take care of ill children without getting stressed about it.
Fever Patrol is well suited for all people who attach great importance to their health or to the health of their children. According to the manufacturer, it is much easier and less stressful to take temperature readings with a thermometer. The thermometer works contact-free. This has the advantage that sick people do not have to be woken up when taking the temperature. It is also not necessary to take off a sick, feverish child to take the temperature with the thermometer.
The Fever Patrol thermometer is a safe, quick and always accurate thermometer unlike the former thermometers used in homes. Usually, digital thermometers with such advanced technology are used in some hospitals or during clinical studies, but now, anyone can buy it online and at an amazing and surprising discount.
Similar, high-end models could only be found in high-end hospitals or in clinical studies, but now it’s available to the public at a HUGE discount!
Fever Patrol is faster, safer, and more accurate than traditional thermometers thanks to the innovative non-contact design.
- Hold the device above your child’s head and the infrared sensor will automatically detect their temperature.
- With 64 memory recalls, you can easily monitor their health over time or store and compare temperatures for multiple children at once!
Who needs Fever Patrol?
Fever Patrol is a great device to check on the early symptoms of common cold, flu, or Corona Virus. It gives you an accurate reading without having to put the thermometer in the mouth or under the armpit. Therefore, it is the perfect device for new mothers who have to stay up all night trying to get their babies’ body temperature.
Not only babies but parents of young children, teenagers, and sick people will also find it very useful. When you use a standard mercury thermometer for reading, it gets infected with the person’s germs and needs to be sanitized now and then. This putting in the thermostat now and then irritates the patient, and they feel uncomfortable. So it’s a great way to provide comfort to such patients.
Why do I need this thermometer?
The Fever Patrol device is suitable for everyone. According to the manufacturer, it should not be missing in any home pharmacy. The practical thermometer should always provide the exact measured values. The non-contact use means that it does not come into contact with dangerous bacteria or germs. Thus the device can be used by the whole family. It does not have to be disinfected after each use, but is available at any time for taking fever readings.
The biggest problem with sick children is that they do not like to have their fever measured in a conventional way. In the past, small children were always measured anally, which can be very unpleasant and painful for the child. In older children the temperature was often measured under the arm or in the mouth. If the thermometer has slipped or the child has drunk some cold water beforehand, a thermometer could not provide the correct readings. With the help of a non-contact Gerätes soll das Fiebermessen wesentlich einfacher sein.
Fever Patrol Technical Facts
- Color coded screen
- Display of low, medium and high measured values
- Sturdy, wide handle
- Mode button
- Wide switch for the measurement
- Can be operated with one hand
- Compact design (can be taken everywhere)
Features of Fever Patrol Thermometer
The digital thermometer is fitted with a color-coded screen. It shows three colors that inform you of how high the fever is and is especially useful when you don’t understand the numbers. The green color means safe, the yellow color means it’s a slight fever while the red color means it’s a high fever. The Fever Patrol thermometer also shows the low, medium and high measured values.
With its sturdy and wide handle, it can be held and used with one hand. You simply have to grip the handle and place it in front of the child so that their body temperature would be read. You can simply operate it with the mode button and wide switch.
The Fever Patrol thermometer has a small and compact-sized design. This means that it can fit in your bag and you can take it anywhere.
Advantages of Fever Patrol
- Fever Patrol is a touch less device to get temperature readings.
- It does not disturb your little one or a patient while asleep.
- The digital thermometer gives an accurate reading just like your traditional thermometer but much faster.
- It has the setting to change your mode of reading temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- You can operate this thermometer with just one hand.
- It saves you a lot of time and energy that otherwise would go if you wanted to take the temperature with the traditional one.
Benefits of Fever Patrol
- Fever Patrol is an easy and convenient thermometer that digitally measures temperatures using infrared technology. This advanced technology ensures that you do not have to touch the body or object whose temperature you are recording. Therefore, you can protect your child from unnecessary bacterial infections, which may arise by contact thermometers. Also, you can use the same thermometer for an entire family.
- With traditional thermometers, you would have had to wake up your child while trying to measure their temperature at night. With Fever Patrol, you only have to point the thermometer to get your readings without disturbing your child’s sleep.
- Old-fashioned thermometers and some other versions of digital thermometers require you to keep the device in place for 2-3 minutes. At least digital thermometers have a beeping sound indicating the final measurement, the older thermometers didn’t even have that. However, Fever Patrol is exceptionally fast. Within a second, it will record and display the temperature on its screen. So, even with a cranky baby, it is effortless to measure the fever.
- Another benefit of using Fever Patrol is that you can use the same thermometer to measure the temperature of different objects. So, you no longer have to guess if the baby formula is the right temperature, or if the bathing water is too hot. You can simply point the thermometer and let it tell you.
- Generally, when your child has a fever, the doctors will advise you to keep a record of how often they are getting a fever and what the temperature is. Even if you forget, Fever Patrol will keep track of your child’s illness. This advanced thermometer can record up to 64 measurements and helps you understand your child’s progress.
Fever Patrol Test and Quality Features
The measuring device has not yet been tested by Stiftung Warentest or Ökotest. However, it has not been available on the market for long either. But you can find some test reports and customer opinions on the net. These are mainly parents who have often had problems in the past to measure the exact temperature of their children. They were very enthusiastic about the easy handling of the contactless thermometer when measuring the children’s temperature.
The device is not made in Germany. According to the manufacturer, the device was created by a diverse team of inventors, innovators and creative people. It should have been tested sufficiently for quality. The manufacturer offers a satisfaction guarantee. This means that if you are not satisfied with your product, you can contact customer service or return the device.
How Does Fever Patrol Work?
- Step 1: Select Body or Object mode, hold the infrared sensor above your subject, and hold down the button.
- Step 2: In less than a second, the digital display will bring up the temperature reading, accurate to 0.4°F (0.2°C) with a matching color code.
- Step 3: Wait and repeat. Store up to 64 temperature readings so you can track the progress of your child’s fever.
Fever Patrol Evaluation and Recommendation
Clinical thermometers like Fever Patrol promise easy and quick application. The handling is very convenient for parents. Compared to a classic thermometer, the new method should be much easier to use and provide accurate results within seconds. Fever Patrol is held near the forehead of the sick person. By pressing a button, the temperature can be measured to find out if the person is suffering from fever. Accordingly, if the fever is high, measures to improve health can be initiated immediately.
- Touch-less thermometer, means you won’t have to worry about inaccurate readings.
- If your baby is constantly moving, Fever Patrol makes taking accurate readings possible.
- Fever Patrol is gentle, convenient, and fast!
- Just hold the thermometer near your baby’s forehead and press the button.
- The result, is a precise, non intrusive reading in less than one second.
Why This Product is better than others?
Fever Patrol is a new technology that determines the body temperature from a distance. It means the user does not have to nag the patient or disturb a sleeping baby to check for their heat. It is easy to use, and there is no need to sanitize the thermometer every time you need to check for temperature.
On New Year I visited my sister home with my husband and 2 years old daughter. Recently one month ago I purchase Fever Portal touch-less Thermometer which was recommended by my family doctor. The very next day my sister’s 18 months baby boy was running a high fever. He was very sick for 3 days. I knew it was his chest infection. Due to infection in the chest, he cried too much. My sister was trying to get to know her baby’s temperature by using a simple thermometer but failed because her baby was moving and crying too much. Read More Here: Don’t Miss Out Today’s Special Offer.
I kept all the necessary medicine and Fever Patrol Thermometer in my bag in case of any emergency. I grabbed the Fever Patrol thermometer and it read 103 degrees. I immediately called our physician. When the doctor arrived at my sister home and they took his temperature. The reading was exactly the same as the Fever Patrol thermometer. It was consistent at 103 degrees. Then I also recommend my sister to purchase this useful tool.
However, on the other hand, regular mercury or digital thermometer, you have to put it in the child’s mouth or rectally to get their body temperature recorded. You will only be able to reach temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius, unlike Fever Patrol.
Where can I buy Fever Patrol?
You can order your Fever Patrol online directly from the manufacturer. So you can be sure that you are ordering the right device. In addition, the website provides you with a lot of information and customer service. The advantage of buying online is that you don’t have to go to local pharmacies or specialty stores. You can place your order conveniently from home via the manufacturer. You can process your order using a variety of payment methods (PayPal, VISA, Mastercard, AMEX or Discover. The non-contact measuring device will be sent to the desired delivery address within a few days.
If you buy a thermometer you currently get a discount of 40%. This saves you 39.99 Euro. If you buy two thermometers you will get a discount of 45% and save 73.99. You can get a discount of 50% if you buy 3 thermometers. Here the saving is 127,99 Euro. If your friends or colleagues order one device and you need 5 devices, you save 55%. In this case you can save about 150 Euro. If you order promptly, the manufacturer also offers you a lifetime replacement and protection guarantee for a fee of 10 Euros. This extends your warranty and you can use it for the rest of your life. Should it break down, the manufacturer will send you a new device free of charge.
Who is the supplier of the product?
Strong Current Enterprises Limited
68308, G/F Kowloon East, 12 Lei Yue Mun Road, Kwung Tong, Hong Kong
If You need more information about Fever Patrol, Please Contact our Friendly Customer Service Team.
Contact Fever Patrol:
By Email: Support@feverpatrol.com
- United States (Toll Free): 6094147087
- Canada (Toll Free): 778 300 0854
- United Kingdom & Ireland: 08708200084
- Australia & New Zealand: (02) 86078316
Frequently Asked Question
Fever Patrol is a touchless thermometer. The name is enticing. It promises to give you accurate readings and is especially perfect for infants and toddlers. They generally refuse to stay still and aren’t pleased with your average thermometer.
The device can be easily purchased off its online website that ships worldwide at a Limited Stock Available. The information provided on the product’s website is clear and concise. This ensures the customer has ample insight, contact them on their customer service phone number or email id for more queries.
You will be able to order your Fever Patrol on its official website, where they have limited stocks available. Moreover, they are also providing an exclusive discount of up to 50% off with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not happy with the product, they will give you a 30-day money-back guarantee too.
Last Updated on January 6, 2021 by Scott Staffin