Your content is not permanent, particularly if your data gets corrupted or destroyed. You really can’t restore missing data until the last backup is finished with it. The InfinitiKloud gives you a better choice to backup your files, for that reason, and to avoid such hazards.
If you deal with records, you know that storage is very vulnerable to manipulation and loss. To store all your valuable records, including private photographs, documents, and such, you need to have a safe location.
To keep the data secure from any damage, most individuals use a cloud storage service. But maybe this isn’t an especially smart idea. Because the cloud in some world regions is just a computer, it can be quickly compromised or even destroyed. It can be scammed more times than anywhere. If the jam is confidential data, a cloud provider might not be the right choice for you.
On the other hand, InfinitiKloud Wireless fixes all the data issues by keeping all the essential data in a completely safe storage device. InfinitiKloud Wireless will do the same but helps you to store your files remotely.
What is InfinitiKloud Wireless?
InfinitiKloud™ is the easiest one-click file backup solution for ALL of your devices – PC, MAC, Android and iOS. Forget bulky external hard drives and expensive cloud subscriptions – InfinitiKloud automatically backs up your files with its revolutionary hardware and easy-to-use software. And with its micro SD card slot, you have unlimited storage possibilities to backup all your important files. It also has an in-app feature called “Emergency Document” feature that lets user back up and organize their important personal documents.
InfinitiKloud™ Wireless provides a whole new experience, with its hardware improvements from the past 2 generations. Users can wirelessly back up important files and documents within its working range up to 10 meters. Its micro SD card slot can now support up to 1TB worth of space. It has 600mAh built-in battery to support wireless back up, can accommodate up to 7 different users, and supports the latest compatibility with Android and iOS devices.
Features of InfinitiKloud Wireless
This flash drive is a secure and portable cloud space inside your pocket. It offers you a lot and even more in terms of features and security than a simple flash drive ever could.
The top features of InfinitiKloud Wireless include –
- Easy to use and handle
- Universally compatible with all computers
- Saves only the files you wish to save
- Easy and precise search and find features
- Automatic recognition
InfinitiKloud Product Specifications
- With 600mAh built-in battery to support wireless backup
- Micro SD card slot that supports up to 1TB
- Working range up to 10 meters, with transfer time of (using 1GB file):
- 19-20 minutes for range 0-5 meters
- 22-25 minutes for range 6-10 meters
(the closer the device is to InfinitiKloud, the faster)
- Pair up to 7 users
- Supports iOS 8+ and Android 4.3+
- USB 2.0 (Type C) for wired connection
Technical Facts- InfinitiKloud Wireless
- Universal compatibility: This device is universally compatible with all versions of windows, Android, and iOS. You can use it on any computer or mobile phone you wish without any hassle.
- Fast and easy backups: The software the devices comes with is free to use exceptionally useful to create quick and easy backups.
- Wireless Support: This version of the device comes with the ability to hook onto devices using WiFi, making it much easier to use. You can also plug in the device using a much more conventional way but more options the better, yes?
- No need for internet: There is no need for internet connectivity to use the device to its maximum potential. You can easily backup, view and even redownload files from the cloud USB without the need for an internet access.
- One-click backup available: You can even use its one-click backup. We suggest you use this when you do not have many files to store onto your device, or if your device is large enough and you have a lot of data to store.
- Light and portable: The dimensions of the device are handy and easily stored in your pocket.
- Choice in memory: You can of course choose the amount of memory you would need. Understand the amount of data you want backed up and invest in a variant accordingly.
InfinitiKloud Wireless – One-click Backup
InfinitiKloud™ is a revolutionary one-click backup and storage technology. With advanced hardware combined with super powerful software, InfinitiKloud™ backup, organizes, and stores photos, videos, as well as your important files and documents. This revolutionary technology is for people that are too busy to perform manual file backups and looking for an easy and quick way to back up their files. Also, this is for people who are not tech-savvy and looking for a simple backup solution that does not require a complicated setup or numerous steps.
In this era when data loss can happen any time (from digital disasters to natural calamities), InfinitiKloud™ will provide the utmost security that you need.
You realize you can’t get those memories back if you destroy your computer, or your external hard drive, where your backups lay. Many of those pictures and valuable papers have been destroyed. That’s where it works for InfinitiKloud. It helps you restore your information with a single press, and it’ll last with your life if you ever do not miss this computer.
The only distinction between InfinitiKloud and its wireless equivalent is that a microSD card is used by InfinitiKloud Wireless and is installed on a power socket in a power cord and links to your computers via Wi-Fi. It has almost the same features as the simple InfinitiKloud, but for greater convenience, it has the potential to hook up your computers wirelessly.
Because InfinitiKloud Wireless also gives you all-in-one cloud storage, you could have another way to return up your stuff.
This storage in the cloud is completely personal to you and is very secure. The interesting thing regarding InfinitiKloud is its combination of the best of all worlds, not a simple USB drive or traditional cloud computing.
Characteristics of InfinitiKloud Wireless
A safe and compact cloud space within your pouch is this flash drive. It gives you a lot, and much more than a basic flash drive could ever do in functionality and stability.
InfinitiKloud Wireless’s top capabilities include—
- Simple to navigate and use
- Compatible equally for all machines
- Save just the files that you intend to save.
- Simple and effective browsing and locating functions
- Automatic Detection
- For all essential files, a great storage room
InfinitiKloud Wireless Is for Everybody?
InfinitiKloud is ideal for storing classified data or private images or an individual dealing with spreadsheets and records. You can quickly find utilization InfinitiKloud Wireless if you’re simple folk who wants a convenient place to corroborate all their data. With InfinitiKloud Wireless, there are just too many items you might do, and it can be your ultimate great spot for all your images and videos.
Personal photographs and recordings, substantial records, and passwords picked the right use for InfinitiKloud Wireless. People think you can find a good way to use this awesome storage unit, no matter what you want to put in it. In reality, this product is targeted at anyone who owns a device, so everyone who has valuable data, images, and documentation to back up.
- Simple to make use of
- Multiple backup solutions
- Backup with one-click
- Accessible Universally
- Multiple Files Compatible
- Does not contain the microSD card
Differences between InfinitiKloud vs InfinitiKloud Wireless?
|Gen 2 InfinitiKloud SD & Charge||Gen 3 InfinitiKloud Wireless|
|Back up Files||IK hardware must be plugged to the device||IK hardware can back up files WIRELESSLY, with working range up to 10 meters|
|Memory Capacity||Supports up to 512GB micro SD/TF cards||Supports up to 1TB micro SD/TF cards|
|Number of users||Only 1 user can use the device at once||Can be paired up to 7 USERS|
How Does InfinitiKloud Wireless Work?
The device resembles a WiFi adapter. The basic InfinitiKloud looked more like a USB device. It can store all your data using a wireless connection established between the device and any of your device you want to run against InfinitiKloud to create a backup.
The system is akin to a WiFi adapter, rather like a USB unit, the simple InfinitiKloud looks like. It will save all your information and create a replica using a wireless link formed between the computer and any of your devices that you wish to operate toward InfinitiKloud.
It’s a wonderful compact storage device that you can still use remotely without any trouble at all. You’d either use a basic USB or an additional HDD to back up your data without InfinitiKloud. It takes time and is not also fast. A cloud provider is included with your other choices, and they’re hardly extremely safe.
InfinitiKloud Wireless prevails when it relates to using a single click to store all kinds of files and images. After the click of the button, you don’t even have to be present. The device’s automated function literally does all the job for you, providing a copy you can use if you forget your original results.
InfinitiKloud Wireless reigns supreme when it comes to backing up all sorts of files and photos using a single button. You do not even need to be there after the button press. The automatic feature of the device simply does all the work for you, creating a back up you can use whenever your initial data is lost.
How To Use Wireless InfinitiKloud?
The wireless version of the InfinitiKloud uses a few more items, unlike its simple equivalent.
- Charging the computer entirely so that data can be backed up without the power running out
- Insert the USB-C cable in and attach the computer to the power adapter.
- Upload a microSD card into your portable computer at InfinitiKloud
- Link the unit to your device unit via WiFi.
- Through your corresponding shop, install the program
Benefits of InfinitiKloud Wireless
- Easy One-Click Backup: Since the device and the software it comes with is designed to be user friendly, you do not need extensive knowledge to make use of it. It comes equipped with a one-click backup button that lets you store all your important files instantly. However, if you want to dig deeper into its features, you will realize it also lets you backup specific files as well.
- Wireless Ready: It comes equipped with a wireless feature, which means you can easily backup your data without the need to directly connect it to your laptop or mobile.
- Manage Stored Data: A detailed description can be found for each file you have saved onto the device.
- Supports Multiple Languages: The device supports multiple languages to choose from, English, French, and German being a few.
- Portable: Resembling a WiFi dongle, InfinitiKloud is an incredibly portable device and can be stored in your pocket without any hassle.
- Compatibility: The device is portable with all operating systems. From Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android, InfinitiKloud works on every device.
- Safety: Unlike cloud storage, InfinitiKloud is incredibly safe to use since it does not require or receive any internet connectivity. This makes it one of the safest ways possible to keep under wraps your private data and memories. The device itself unlocks with a password that stops it from being accessed by strangers.
- Longevity: Why not use hard disks and USB drives you ask? Well, hard drives and generic flash drives die out quickly. InfinitiKloud lasts forever. Every time you need to back up memory, simply plug in your InfinitiKloud and keep a collection there. The device will easily last you over 10 years unless you lose it first.
- Backup files with a wide range of extensions: The device is not only compatible with multiple platforms but also with multiple file extensions. Jpg, png, gif, ico, mp3, wma, flac, mov, avi, mpeg, doc, pdf and pptx are some of the accepted extensions.
File Extensions Approved For InfinitiKloud
There is a wide variety of files you can easily store onto the device.
- Images – jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, apng, gif, icns, ico, svg, and wmf.
- Audio and Video – mp3, wma, wav, ogg, and flac, mp4, mpeg, wmv, avi, and mov.
- Documents – txt, doc, pages, docx, odt, wpd, rtf, pdf, wpd, xls, xlsx, xlr, ppt, psd, pps and pptx.
Where to Buy InfinitiKloud and How Much Is It?
The InfinitiKloud Wireless though available on a few online retail stores, we suggest you purchase the legitimate product directly from their official website. Not only do you get the guarantee of the original product, but also additional benefits if you start your shopping journey with us.
If confidential files back up your final phase, InfinitiKloud is the correct thing for you. The range of characteristics comes with more, including the size and the type of computer you are given, and well above what a hard disc would bring. The InfinitiKloud will supply you with everything you need regarding backups, the perfect storage partner.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
InfinitiKloud is suitable for data backup, be it archives, records, images, music, and videos. InfinitiKloud is possibly one of the strongest around here when you’re on the market searching for a secure storage option. The computer is risk-free, and you can’t lose the data in any manner other than destroying the computer itself or destroying it beyond repair.
The InfinitiKloud, a simple computing system, and cloud storage is a mix of both. At the same time, it has more functionality and improved protection than cloud storage than plain USBs.
On their authorized merchant website, InfinitiKloud is readily available. A detailed instruction manual can also be found to learn how to use the product correctly on their website.
You have to buy yourself a microSD card, a USB-C cable, and a charger adapter to use InfinitiKloud Wired. Using a USB-C cable, insert the computer into a USB charger, and trigger the Wi-Fi. Link and continue to back up your files with all of your computers.