It’s time for your at-home manicure to level up. The DIY manicure has never been more popular, but if you’re missing the long-lasting effects of a gel manicure, consider a UV nail lamp as your next big beauty purchase.
Salon pros use UV and LED lights to cure gel nail polish and skip dry time. With handy features like one-touch buttons, automatic shut off, and timer setting options, these lamps are perfect for achieving a salon-level manicure in the comfort of your own home.
Keep in mind that your hands will be exposed to UV rays, so remember to protect your skin and apply sunscreen beforehand. Ahead, shop the best UV lamps for at-home manicures.
Now you can do your own semi permanent gel manicure at home, easily and quickly. In addition you will save time and money, we tell you how Nail Dry Pro works.
What is Nail Dry Pro?
Nail Dry Pro is a Gel nail drying lamp with dual light, LED and UV, which allows a faster drying of nails. It has a sensor that automatically turns on the lamp when you insert your hand or foot, and turns off when you remove it. In addition, it is valid for fast drying of all types of gels.
It is ideal to wear your nails always perfect, also its system does not darken the skin of the hands and is not harmful to the eyes.
Features of Nail Dry Pro:
- Powerful Nail Lamp.
- Can be used for both fingernails and toenails.
- Four drying speeds 30s, 60s and 99s. It has fast action, drying in only 10s.
- Easy transport, it has a handle that facilitates the transport of the same, thanks to its small size you can take it wherever you want. Measures: 115x236x210
- Suitable for all types of gels. The lamp works with different types of gels without problems.
- Intelligent introduction, it activates and turns off automatically when the hands or feet are introduced.
- Fully detachable, making it easy to clean both inside and out.
- High efficiency: Ensure the nails cure evenly and quickly.
- Does not darken hands, and isn’t harmful to the eyes.
- Type: LED UV lamp
- Material: ABS
- Color: White + Black
- Plug Type: US Plug; EU Plug; UK Plug; (Optional)
- Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 12V
- Power: 80W
- Wave Length: 365nm + 405nm
- Service Life: 50000 Hours
- Time Setting: 10s, 30s, 60s, 99s(Painless mode)
- Item Size: 23.5 * 22.3 * 10.2cm / 9.3 * 8.8 * 4.0in
- Item Weight: 491g / 17.3oz
- Package Size: 24 * 23 * 11cm / 9.3 * 8.3 * 4.3in
- Package Weight: 769g / 27.1oz
How Nail Dry Pro Work
Nail dryers work a lot like hair dryers do, except they are made for drying nails as opposed to hair. Like a hair dryer, most models use either warm or cold air to dry nails faster. A nail dryer uses an intake system to draw in the air and then blows it out over a platform where the customer places her hands or feet. Some types also use UV light for drying. The UV lights are typically attached above the platform, which allows users to insert their hands below the lights to obtain dry nails quickly. Certain types of nails require different dryers, and buyers can also choose between different sizes of dryers as well. Professional models are usually very large, but they have more options to choose from.
What We Like Most about Nail Dry Pro Reviews
It is incredible how fast the lamp can dry the nails, in just 10 seconds we can apply the second layer of gel. We also liked its size, you can store it in any drawer and take it wherever you want. The cost of the drying lamp is saved with only two manicure sessions.
Where Can I Buy It?
It is available only online, you can buy it from their official store. Just place your order and you will receive it at home with free shipping.
Take advantage of their current introductory offer and enjoy a 50% discount.
Last Updated on January 7, 2023 by Scott Staffin