SoloForce Review: Power banks are commonplace and with our increasing use of battery powered equipment: everything from mobile phones to battery powered headphones, portable speakers, MP3 players can be charged via a power bank.
They are effectively a portable charger. All they need is a USB charging interface. Power banks come in a variety of shapes and sizes and to suit many different people and their needs. In recent years, the use of power banks has risen significantly as they provide a very convenient and easy method of charging smartphones and other devices when away from mains power. Wireless charging power banks have also been introduced for those devices that can be charged wirelessly.
The best portable charger or power bank for you depends on what gadget you need it for and how much juice you need away from the mains. We have all got phones that need topping up on long days out but there are chargers out there that can top up larger things like Nintendo Switch or even a laptop. It is all about the three Ps in choosing what to buy: Price, power and portability.
Consider these things and you will find the right mobile charger. Do you need it to top up your phone when you are at a football or on a night out? Or are you going for camping for three days and need to charge several devices? Look out for the mAh rating- the higher the number, the more charge the bank will hold. You should also check how fast it can output charge, as if you are relying on it to charge a big device like an iPad or laptop, you might be waiting around a while if the output is slow.
Although, with the increasing supply of power banks in the market, most of the power banks being manufactured consist of low quality material, batteries and built to make their life span short. Though the standard low quality power banks come at a highly reasonable price, their batteries do not last for much longer.
On that note, I would like to introduce a new power bank; the SoloForce. Finally, manufacturers of SoloForce power bank have come up with a high quality solar energy power bank that works wirelessly and effectively without the need for a connection. This solar power bank is the perfect replacement for the everyday average power bank used by most people.
This article is a review on everything you need to know about SoloForce, ranging from what it is, to its specifications and notable features to its pros and cons and many more contents. Read on!!
What is SoloForce?
SoloForce is a solar powered power bank that charges up to four devices at once. It is made with super durable material and rubberized around the edges for extra protection. It is also waterproof and shockproof to absorb any fall and withstand even the harshest of weather. And if you’re in need of some extra light, it also has an illuminating LED light for safety.
I’ve been using the SoloForce power bank charger for about a month now, and I didn’t give it the “special treatment”. I tossed it in my gym bag when I was in a rush, used it in the rain when I was waiting for the bus, and I even exhausted all USB ports while charging my phone wirelessly on top. And guess what? It’s in the exact same condition as the very first day I got it!
So I guess the SoloForce reviews were right. It is worth the hype. And even better, it’s the best value for your dollar.
- 20,000 mAh Lithium-ion battery power
- Outport: 5V 1A/2.1A; Input DC 5V/1A
- Dimensions: 2.7”x0.7”
- Weight: 0.25lb
- Color: black
- Charging and discharging more than 800 times
- 3 USB cable outlets (2 are fast powered)
- Fast charging micro USB input + solar power
- Silicone protective cover
- LED lamp
- Compatible with iPhone, Android, Mac and PC
- Sleek, modern design
- Includes: solar power bank, micro-USB cord, manual
Specifications of SoloForce
- Black color
- 20,000 mAh lithium ion battery
- It is both waterproof and shockproof. It has an IP66 level waterproof rating.
- The built – in LED panels are very bright: 786 lumens. This LED light has three light modes- Still, SOS and strobe. It can also last up to 70 hours which is perfect in case of emergency.
- Outport: 5V 1A/2.1A
- Input: DC 5V/1A
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 0.7
- Weight: 0.25lb
- Silicone protective cover
- Sleek and modern design
- Compatible with iPhone, Android, Mac and PC
- Qi wireless charging.
- 3 USB ports for simultaneous charging
- Powered by the solar. Features solar charging.
Features of SoloForce Power Bank
As outlined on the official website, this device has some great features which show it as one of the best power banks available on the market. That being said, below are the defining features of this power bank:
- Huge storage power: Compared to other power banks, this one has a lot of battery storage power. It has 20,000 mAh stored, which means you can charge your phone repeatedly for the entire day without having to worry about the power bank running out of power itself. You will be able to charge your phone at least 7 times over before the power bank dies. SoloForce is a top end one, a feature that is evident from the batteries it uses. The device uses 74Wh of LiPo batteries which are much safer. So much so that you can even travel with them. There is a reduced risk of it catching fire.
- Enables Wireless charging: You have the option to either charge your phone by connection it to a cable or charging it wirelessly by placing it on the illuminated Qi wireless charging pad. The best part is that wen charging it wirelessly, you will not have to worry about the charging being slow. Qi wireless charging feature allows them to place a compatible phone on the device’s pad and let it charge without a hassle. It is a perfect way to quickly refresh the battery and prolong the phone’s uptime.
- Simultaneous charging of four devices: Aside from the pad for wireless charging, SoloForce has three USB ports that can be used simultaneously. So in total, this power bank can charge four devices at the same time. Most users will probably never need to do that, but it is a nice option. Of course, some customers may wonder if SoloForce is powerful enough to sustain four devices at once. The answer is yes, although it is small, this portable charger has a huge battery capacity.
- Multiple connection options: For input, the device features both a micro USB slot and a Type C USB slot to support more recently launched phones. For output the device includes a USB A1 port, USB A2 port and Type C port. The many connection options allow the power bank to connect with several devices if need be. The device also supports both USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- Waterproof and Shockproof: An excellent portable charger has to be sturdy. After all, it is bound to tumble around in traveling bags a lot. SoloForce fulfills this requirement, and even exceeds it. The power bank can withstand a lot of shaking and bumping, but it is also waterproof. Ultimately, traveling with this charger is entirely hassle and stress free.
- Features intelligent overcharge protection: With a stable output, you will able to charge or discharge 800 cycles. This means that SoloForce solar power bank will not leave you with no power in the middle of your day by suddenly discharging. This feature also prevents overcharging as well.
- Solar powered battery: Most SoloForce reviews agree that this power bank’s best feature is its ability to charge using the sun’s energy. It is simple; when SoloForce battery dies and there are no wall sockets around, consumer can simply use its solar charging feature. All they have to do is leave it out in the sun for a few hours and they will be able to power their devices once again.
- Modern design: This power bank looks futuristic and sleek thanks to its black color. Due to its design, it can easily be mistaken for a smartphone, which is quite fitting. In short, it will not clash with other technology that users own, wand when turned on, it may even provide some mood lighting.
- Compatible with almost any device: Whether you have an android, MAC or IOS phone, this power bank supports them all and nearly any type of connection.
- Fast Charging: For the modern man who is always on the go, the fantastic power bank is perfect. The high technology used in manufacturing the SoloForce power bank allows it to provide fast charging wirelessly, through solar energy. It is your choice, and you can either charge your phone through a standard charging cable or quick charge it wirelessly at incredible speeds.
How does SoloForce work?
SoloForce works by solar power. I’m sure many people know what solar power is, and probably unknowingly use it in their daily lives, but it’s amazing what this little device can do just by being powered by the sun.
The SoloForce power bank has a solar panel on the back so you can see exactly how much “juice” you’re getting. When charging in the sun, the power bank absorbs sunlight and converts that into energy. What’s really amazing, is how well the device works off of such a small solar panel.
There are three USB outlets, two of which are fast charging, and a wireless charger on top. You can charge all of your devices at once at a faster speed than any other wireless charger out there. And even if you don’t have any sunlight to charge the device, you can still charge the device with a power cord.
I’ve been using mine every day for a month, and it’s still fast. When I’m at home I try to keep it powered with a cable just in case I need to rush somewhere, it will always guarantee a full charge.
Why is solar powered better?
Solar energy is free, eco-friendly, and convenient. The SoloForce wireless power bank has simplified my life and minimised the clutter I usually need to carry around just to keep all of my devices charged. SoloForce reviews have compared this device with other power banks, both wireless and with wires, and they still prefer the SoloForce charging power bank over everything else, even the most popular brands.
How to use SoloForce?
- – Turn on the SoloForce by clicking the button on the side
- – The device is on when the lights on the back solar panel are turned on
- – These lights indicate how much power the power bank has
- – Peel back rubber cover to reveal 3 USB ports, 2 of which are fast charging
- – Once charging, light indicator changes from red to green to indicate it is charging
- – To turn on LED light, click side button twice to activate LED lights
What can the SoloForce do?
The SoloForce power bank charges using solar power, to forget worrying about charging it, especially when in desperate need of a boost. It is compact, durable, and can be easily stored in anywhere for convenience. The outer layer is rubberized to prevent damage if dropped and it has three charging ports, two of which are fast charging. It can easily charge up to four devices at once with one of the wireless charging capabilities found on top of the device when placed on a flat surface.
Another feature that users like is the LED light that provides strong illumination whenever they need it. This can be especially useful when walking back to the car or home at night. The light is so bright, it can’t be missed. They currently have a 50% discount at their Official Website Here.
Why should you buy SoloForce?
SoloForce charger is preferable over other power banks because of its amazing working, features and design. Other power banks are very expensive and if you invest in a cheap one, you get a poorly constructed device because of the low price. Such low priced devices come with low grade batteries that fail after a certain time of using them. Furthermore, they can also pose charging problems and be outright dangerous. This device is beautiful and properly engineered with the latest and greatest features. Despite this, it is very affordable as well. You can also check out SoloForce reviews below.
Where to buy SoloForce from?
If you wish to purchase the product, it makes great sense to choose the manufacturer directly. They have a website where they offer the products. But that is not all: if you want to purchase more than one, you can do so with special offers that the manufacturers make available from time to time. This means that you can purchase several lamps at the same time and pay less for the piece itself. The order is uncomplicated and completed within a few minutes.
Another great advantage is the numerous payment options offered by the manufacturers. Here the buyer does not take any risk because he can use secure methods such as PayPal or Credit Cards. These possibilities also hold out the prospect that if you send the product back if you do not like it, you will get your money back without any problems. A further advantage is the fast dispatch, which takes place up to the front door. A few days after the order, the product arrives and can be used immediately.
Who needs SoloForce?
The SoloForce charging power bank is for anyone who’s looking to go completely wireless. Whether for people who need a reliable charging bank when they’re traveling, exploring the outdoors, or just looking to simplify life in the most convenient way possible, SoloForce is the option. Some online reviews have said they have liked SoloForce so much, they ended up buying a few more to keep around the home and in the car for emergencies.
SoloForce reviews like having it as a great back up option when they go out, especially if they are outdoors or at events that make charging devices difficult. Because it is so durable, it’s perfect to take on outdoor excursions and it is waterproof and shockproof, great for any weather.
Where to Buy SoloForce and Pricing Details
SoloForce is available in a number of different packages. This means you can buy more devices at better prices. Here’s a look at the pricing:
- 1 device — $89.98
- 2 devices — $179.96
- 3 devices — $202.46
- 4 devices — $269.94
Shipping charges are applicable regarding all packages. Note that these are each and every one allocation of discounted prices. To make your buy, head to the official website of the product. You can create your payment by your Visa, Discover, MasterCard or American Express card. You can furthermore make your payment through PayPal. The checkout is guaranteed safe.
The best part is that there is a maintenance in the previously occurring happening occurring guarantee that backs your obtain as dexterously. This means if you are unsatisfied amid your product, you can recompense it as long as it is in the original unopened packaging. You will profit a full refund or a replacement past less shipping and handling charges. See terms and conditions happening for the acclaimed website.
There are many wireless charging devices out there, but this is the only one I would recommend. It charges all your devices at once, it’s fast, compatible with most devices, and completely wireless. Solar energy does not slow it down or jeopardize the performance of the product. I think this would be an ideal device to take traveling or just take with you every day. It’s super reliable and will keep you connected no matter where you are.