Music acts as an escape as much as a pastime and even proper passion for some. We listen to music while travelling, doing chores at home, while working in the office, and during chill free times. The best way to listen to music is arguably using headphones. They provide maximum input to our ears without losing any to background noise and can be really comfortable given the model you purchase.
In the headphone industry, Bluetooth, or wireless headphones also have become quite the favourite amongst the music enthusiasts. They are incredibly convenient due to the absence of a wire. Say goodbye to tangled wires forever.
Talking about Bluetooth headphones, we have brought one of the best ones to you, the Studio43 Pro.
Bluetooth headphones, in particular with an on-ear build, can be hit or miss in our experience. Finding both an affordable and solid pair of on-ear headphones with wireless Bluetooth connectivity that provide a great build and at least decent audio quality can be difficult at times. Today we were given a pair of the Studio43 Pro Wireless HeadPhones on-ear headphones to write a fair and honest review, and after opening the box, we were very impressed with what this pair of cans brings to the table in the BT on-ear department, especially at an affordable retail price such as this. But how do they sound? Let’s get into the details.
What is Studio43 Pro Wireless HeadPhones?
The Studio43 Pro Wireless Headphones are premium wireless Bluetooth headphones with clean aesthetics and comfortable, sound-insulating design.
STUDIO43 – Pro Wireless Headphones are the best headphones on the market. The STUDIO43 Headphones are ergonomic in design and have the unique “featherlight” design that makes them light on your head and extremely comfortable.
Features of the Studio43 Pro Wireless headphones
When it comes to headphones, there are a lot of things that matter. Battery, sound quality, build, looks, controls and so on. Let us look at what Studio43 can provide.
- Featherlight design: The headphones are made featherlight and meant to be almost weightless on your head.
- Bluetooth connectivity: It features the latest in Bluetooth technology. Using 4.1, it is compatible with all Bluetooth devices be it smartphones, tablets, or computers.
- Built-in microphone: It also features a built-in microphone for a hands-free approach to calling and such.
- Voice command recognition: With the integrated microphone, you get the ability to use voice commands to play, pause, and stop the music.
- Sweat proof: They are made sweat proof so you can use them in the gym and while jogging as well.
- On-ear headphones: These are on-ear headphones that sit right on top of your ear.
- Battery: The battery once fully charged, can run up to a convenient 12-15 hours.
- Bluetooth V4.1 (Operation range up tp 35 feet)
- Sensitivity 102 + 3db, Frequency Response: 20-20 kHz
- Drivers: 40 mm
- Impedance: 32 Ω OHM
- Charge connector Micro USB
- Charging time 1-2 hrs max
- Standby time 300 hrs max
- Playing time 13 hrs max
- Weight: 162g
- Battery capacity 250 MAH
What’s in the box?
- Fanstereo premium aluminum headphones
- Owners manual
- Micro-USB cable
Where to buy Studio43 Pro Headphones and how much are they?
You can buy your very own set of Studio43 Pro from their official merchant website. There are plenty benefits of buying from them. You get a legitimate product; one you can rely on. Additionally, you get offers and discounts if you are a first-time consumer.The company offers a special offer. You can buy 1 Studio43 Pro and get another one totally free of cost. Both for a low price of $149.99For such incredible headphones, this price is justified. On that you get 2 for such a low price.
STUDIO43 Headphones are unbeatable when it comes to sound quality with comfort and durability. They are what you need to produce quality music or listen to quality music. They have sixteen hours of listening time without losing quality or connection.
If you have trouble finding headphones that last or match your lifestyle, you need to look for quality. The STUDIO43 – Pro Wireless Headphones are an investment in quality sound, so you will not need to replace them too soon or look for an alternative.