Today, there are lots of societal issues but the most threatening seems to be security. People are getting more and more concerned about their security especially the vulnerable like elderly, women and children. People are concerned about their kid’s safety while returning from school alone or taking a walk in a quiet evening as they could get attacked.
People also worry about their elderly who are very much vulnerable. While the reality is, they won’t always have people around them all the time, the concern is what happens to them when they are all alone? What if they are in danger? What if there is emergency?
Young women and school girls are also worried about their safety. With the hike in assaults and violence, women are becoming more scared and worried for their safety. There is nothing as scary as knowing that you’re completely defenseless per adventure you are attacked by certain bad guy. Taking a walk in the cool evenings or hiking can be less fun due to fear of the unknown especially in the absence of any self-defense objects or device.
In situations as these, people need to be able to protect themselves from these unforeseen dangers in a way that is less risky and more convenient. There are circumstances where people get too traumatized or scared to the bones when attacked that they fall completely prey to their attackers, but what if there was something they could do to draw attention or scare the attackers aware even without talking? What about children who may be completely vulnerable, they neither can raise sufficient alarm nor can pose any sufficient defense? In these cases, there is need for a device that can help them generate alarm.
Subject to the above considerations, there have been massive production of personal alarm gadgets lately, which mostly work by production of a high frequency sound of about 130decibels, however, with different methods of operation.
In this tigress alert review, we hope to provide you with the necessary information to help you decide if this device is for you or not.
What is tigress alert?
Tigress alert is a personal alarm that is portably designed to protect individuals from assailants. It generates 130db of sound which is loud enough to destabilize any attacker and get him to flight. It’s very compact and functions by the means of a metallic pin which is attached to the side. This device has a key chain which can be attached to a purse, handbag, belt loops, back packs and so on. The sound generated from this device can be heard 600feet/185 meters away. It utilizes battery which can be easily changed when they run down. Tigress alert is suitable for children, elderly, women, school girls to keep them safe while hiking, taking a walk or in a garage. How much more the elderly who are even more vulnerable to attacks or risk of falls. With the use of this device, individuals can be more confident of their safety and can easily call attention when in danger.
Features of Tigress Alert Personal Alarm
- Personal alarms set: Tigress Alert alarm with 130 dB loud sound, the alarm will sound off to alert the surrounding people.
- Easy to carry with: Personal alarm keychain in small size, lightweight and portable, can be attached to backpack, belt loops, suitcases, etc. Fit for students, jogger, elderly, kids, women and night workers, good for all ages. Also necessary for traveling, hiking, camping and walking the dog. Sound scope: The 130db alarm siren normally heard up to 600 feet/ 185 meters away.
- Specification Material: ABS and Metal bar Battery: LR44, 110mA, 6V Color: black Weight: 37.7g, item weight: 30g
- Attachable – Advantageous keychain design makes sure Tigress Alert is always ready. Attach to your bag, purse, or jacket to be ready in any violent situation.
- LED Light – Convenient built-in security LED light helps you in the dark and at night. Swiftly find keys and locate doors and locks. No more standing in the dark searching! for illuminating a dark area, finding a keyhole or looking through your belongings to find an item at night.
- 130 dB Siren Alarm – Pull the Easy-See Strap to activate the ear-shattering alarm. Tigress Alert’s alarm is equivalent to a military jet engine taking off from an aircraft carrier, and louder than a jackhammer or an ambulance siren.
Specifications of Tigress alert
|Item Weight||2.57 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||4.96 x 3.14 x 1.53 inches|
|Batteries||3 LR44 batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Battery Cell Type||NiMH|
How to use Tigress alert
Tigress Alert, it’s incredibly easy to use and can be reached out to as fast as possible;
- Pull the pin located on the side of the Tigress Alert.
- The ear-splitting 130dB alarm will start going off
- Watch your assailant flee from you as fast as they can.
- When the alarm sound goes low, please remove screws from back cover and replace new batteries.
- Pull off the hand strap to activate alarm. Insert the plug back to turn off the noise alarm.
- The alarm sound is very loud, please do not put by your ears.
Benefits of tigress alert!
- Scares Off An Intruder – Unfortunately, the elderly often fall prey to intruders because they are often seen as easy targets. Personal alarms such as tigress alert help to scare off intruders because they know help is always there. While personal alarm systems are thought to help the elderly, who may need medical attention, they are also a great way to prevent intruders from taking advantage of your loved ones. If an intruder does enter your elderly loved one’s home, your loved ones are easily able to get help by talking to an operator. It will most likely scare off intruders immediately with the sight of tigress alert.
- Peace Of Mind For People With tigress alert – If you are an elderly person or someone with a mobility issue a personal alarm like tigress can give you peace of mind. You do not need to worry about carrying your cell phone with you everywhere you go. Instead, you can carry a light, easy to use the personal alarm in your pocket, on your wrist, or around your neck and know that help is always a button’s push away. You can relax more easily knowing that if you do fall and are unable to speak the operator will call an ambulance for you and get you the help you need.
- Peace Of Mind For Family – Knowing that your elderly loved ones live alone and away from your watchful eye can be very stressful. If they have a personal alarm all family members can rest more easily with increased peace of mind knowing that operators are on call 24/7 to help in case of an emergency. Alarms such as tigress can give family members peace of mind while giving the elderly their independence and freedom they desire.
- Better Chance of Full Recovery – The consciousness of having something to beacon on, in any case of emergency can contribute a lot to the confidence and the Independence of the elderly people especially the ones in poor health conditions. The quicker help comes after an accident the better the chance of a full and quick recovery. Personal alarm systems improve the elderly’s chances of recovery because help is only a button away. In serious injury cases minutes matter, so getting help quickly can be the difference between life and death.
Tigress Alert Price
Tigress Alert has gained wide popularity in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and host of other countries and this can be attributed to the price tag. The price of one tigress alert is 39.99$. There are other price packages available. Two tigress alerts can be gotten at 79.98$, three at 89.98$ while four tigress alerts is sold at 109.98$.
However it is important to note that these are discounted prices and might go up anytime soon.
Where to buy Tigress Alert
Tigress alert can be gotten online directly from the official website of the manufacturer. We usually advise our audience to buy products directly from the manufacturer. This is to ensure you dont fall prey to some scammers out there who might sell the fake version of the product to you. You can click the green button below to buy directly from the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions
These lightweight safety devices are extremely loud, usually 120 decibels or more. This ear splitting high pitched sound is very uncomfortable to listen to for even a few seconds. The intent is to surprise and disorient an attacker, allowing a few precious seconds you need to get away, while drawing attention to your situation.
Most personal alarm systems such as tigress, are activated by pulling a cord, strap, or chain attached to a metal or plastic pin. The alarm will sound as long as the pin is removed. This is a great feature if you are attacked as you can pull the pin out and throw it to the ground.
Tigress alert emit a blaring noise that will only be shut off if the user puts back the pin. The noise can register at up to about 130 db. That’s a lot of noise if you consider that a train whistle only registers to about 90 db. Use this much noise against an attacker and you will cause panic or momentary confusion, giving you enough opportunity to fight back, bring them down, run away or alert someone that you are in imminent danger.
If the user is lost and needs to be found, the tigress alert can be very effective in calling for someone’s attention. It’s also an excellent device to use to warn or alert other people during any kind of emergency.
Tigress alert functions by the pull of the pin on the side of the device. In as much as the pin is easy to pull out on purpose, there are less chances that it will on its own. However, there is no guarantee that it may not occur at all.
Personal alarms can be very effective self defense tools but they do have their limitations. It’s important for users to recognize this, so they know what to expect and are better prepared for certain situations when a personal alarm may not always work to their advantage.
On the other hand, tigress alert which is a portable personal security alarm with a blaring sound of about 130db can be of great help to anyone in danger or in need of assistance. The fact that it can easily be attached to your purse, bags or even worn makes it very promising. The use of side pin is also great, in that someone in danger can easily pull it away and throw it on the floor and it won’t go off until replaced. This is very advantageous unlike in the case of a button where it can be easily snatched and switched off by the assailant. The pin attachment also reduces the risk of false alarms.