Hair straighteners have become a household item today, and the market is flooded with a variety of them from different companies. Besides helping us to save the hair and money from going to the beauty parlor and a hairstylist for styling hair, a good straightener not only curls or straightens the hair but it also helps increase the hair volume, adds shine and volume to the hair. When one goes for buying a hair straightener there are many questions in the mind, apart from the quality of the straightener, there is confusion in the mind whether it will spoil the quality of the hair or make them weak. Let us examine the quality of a good straightener and the effects on the hair.
- CERAMIC DETANGLING PINS for FASTER STRAIGHTENING: Patented Ceramic detangling pins. Precisely positioned ceramic pins and ceramic plates, gently detangle and straighten the hair in One Step....
- FOR VERY THICK or LOTS OF HAIR Will easily straighten the curliest, coarsest and most difficult hair. Can be used on all hair types. Take your time and glide the Maxiglide through the ends first, then...
- PROTECTIVE STYLING RIDGES LOWER THE RISK OF BURN: The heat reducing ridges greatly reduce the outside heat for closest to scalp straightening. Easier to use than traditional pressing combs and the...
- The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin hair straightener has a slim design that helps eliminate hand fatigue while increasing styling flexibility. Create pin-straight styles with this...
- High heat levels provide excellent straightening results while Nano Titanium technology protects hair from damage.Heat-resistant ryton housing
- Use this Nano Titanium flat iron to smooth & straighten hair. Can also be used to create loose, beachy waves.
- 1.25" Ceramic & Titanium Infused Plates
- New 'mode' button with preset temperatures
- 40 second heat up
- ❤ For All Fashionable Hairstyles: SUPRENT hair straightener is easy to straighten or curl your hair effectively & safely at home or on travel. Easily create a variety of hairstyles.
- ❤ Ceramic Coating & 3D floating plates for Silky Hair: The advanced 3D floating plates with ceramic coated flat iron is easy to control and you don't need to worry about it will damage your hair....
- ❤ Adjustable High Heat for Eliminating Frizz: The mini hair iron is frizz-free and heats up fast.300℉-450℉,4-level adjustable temperature control to achieve a perfectly sleek and smooth look for...
- Anti-Static Technology for 50% Less Static & Fly aways
- Titanium protection coating for fast heat up & styling
- 30% longer ceramic plates for quicker styling and less damage
- Product Type:Hair Iron
- Item Package Dimensions:10.109 cm L X 15.798 cm W X 37.490 cm H
- Item Package Weight:0.898 kg
- 【Triple Luxury Functions, One-Step Salon Experience】: ①Hair Care: 10 Million levels anion & infrared function make the hair straight, elegant and smooth; ②Straightening: With high-density nano...
- 【13 Precise Temperature Settings Fit All Needs】: The MiroPure Luxury Hair Straightener Brush has 13 Heating Modes (210℉-450℉) with an LCD temperature display make it suitable for all hair...
- 【Double Silky Design with Ionic & Infrared Technology】: Unlike normal flat irons, our straightening comb can minimize heat damage. This MiroPure Luxury hair straightener Brush adopts...
- Item Package Length: 6.3cm
- Item Package Width: 20.0cm
- Item Package Height: 39.5cm
- Professional hair straightener with ceramic heat technology for everyday styles
- Sleek and smooth styles with enhanced shine, every time
- Optimum ceramic flat iron styling temperature: 365ºF to minimize hair damage and hair breakage
- [Circle Shell Design & Multiple Hairstyles]: As The Hair Straightener Circle Shell Design, you can go as creative as possible and make 10+ hairstyles within minutes. It’s now easier than ever use...
- [2021 Newest PTC Heating Technology]: Our Hair Flat Iron applies the 2021 newest PTC heating technology that provides a quicker heating in 30s ,constant & stable heat and takes less time than others...
- [3D Floating and Coating Plates Design]: Our Hair Straightening Irons use special colored glaze coating material creates a beautiful and wonderful surface for hair styling, making your hair move...
Last update on 2021-10-11 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
WHICH IS THE BEST HAIR STRAIGHTENER
Investing in a good quality straightener is a wise idea and a good investment. It lasts for years besides helping one in styling the hair. A good quality one helps in maintaining the quality of hair, gives it volume, maintains the shine, unlike the low-quality one which makes the hair brittle and rough. A good quality straightener is made up of good plate material and is of different shapes and sizes. It has a good grip and has automatic settings of heat and styles.
BEST TYPE OF STRAIGHTENERS
1. For professional hair straighteners, HSI is the best.
2. Among Luxury hair straighteners, GHD platinum+pro performance style is good.
3. Xtava pro satin Infrared Flat Iron is best for thick hair.
4. For thin and fine hair Karmin G3 Salon professional is good.
Other good straighteners are T3 Single-pass X Hair, Remington Air Plastic, GHD Original Styler, Cloud Nine Original Iron, Babyliss Pro Advanced Ceramic Styler.
SELECTING ACCORDING TO THE NEEDS
The wise purchase would be to select according to the need and the quality of the hair. A good quality straightener always has less time to heat-up, so that a person does not need to wait for too much to use the straightener. Few straighteners have features that help in being used in slightly moist hair, towel dry. The straightener helps in vaporizing the surplus dampness from the hair with the help of steam. In some straighteners, the plates create negative ions that act by locking the humidity in the hair and also help in removing the static charge leading to frizz. If the hair is damaged or color-treated then it is better to use and needs moisture then it is better to use a ceramic one. A thick hair type will need more heat therefore titanium will work better.
Which is better: ceramic or Titanium?
Most of the buyers are confused between the two when they go shopping as the common perception goes that Ceramic is safer and titanium is faster. To clear the confusion in the mind safety over speed few things have to be made clear.
Ceramic is the most preferred choice with both the professionals and home users because of the uniform heating system and protective technologies. As these straighteners use ionic technologies and infrared heating which smoothly warms the hair from inside out without damaging the hair from outside, preserving the moisture and giving the hair a good shine makes it look healthy. In ionic technology, negative ions are used. These help in neutralizing and balancing the hair to relax and helping in smoothening the cuticles. This also takes less time in smoothening and makes the hair look very smooth.
With titanium, you can experience a quick hairstyling experience as it reaches top temperature in record time. It is good for a busy office going ladies who are in a hurry. Its main advantage is that it has smooth plates that slide down the hair smoothly giving it a shiny silky look. These are lightweight and comfortable and user friendly. These are high performance with quick heating cutting down the waiting time hence the top salons prefer these.
If the hair is easy to straighten then pick ceramic and if it is long thick and stubborn hair then use titanium. After deciding on this then look for other features like weight, size, auto-off and lock options, heat boost for a certain time, Led indicator and power switch, and overheat indicators. Any straightener you purchase must have an auto-off option so that it turns off automatically one hour after being used. If there is a lock button at the end of the plates it helps in storing the straightener while traveling.
It is very important to select the right kind of hair straightener. And also use the product judiciously for the best of results.
This doubt has to be cleared because it will be there in everybody’s mind. Yes, it does have some side effects when hair straighteners are used for a very long time and regularly, especially for those who have are heat sensitive. It may also create dullness in the hair after prolonged use and may also lead to hair loss. Some people also develop rashes on skin and skin irritations. Firezzens, itchy scalp, split ends, permanent hair loss are some other side effects.
Using har straighteners for a very long period can have some side effects. It can lead to dizziness, hair loss, irritations, and skin rashes.