Dealing with slow and weak internet connection could be a truly frustrating experience. Although it seems like insignificant problem, endless loading, buffering, annoying interruptions while making video calls or playing games might sometimes really ruin your day… It’s time to put an end to it!
WiFi Booster Review: Slow Internet speeds ruin your daily experience and general mood. Tired of the rotating circle appearing on your screen? iBooster promises to make a difference…
Here’s what to do if your WiFi sucks:
I love the internet. I work, relax and stay connected with friends and loved ones on it.
However, my weak, unreliable home WiFi drives me mad…
It’s very frustrating isn’t it – bad wifi?
In my house, it’s impossible to do simple stuff like make video calls to loved ones, stream a live game on a weekend or watch a movie in HD on an evening – unless of course, you are in the same room as the router box.
If I try and connect from the back of the house or upstairs – nothing or constant buffering and loading…
I HATE that I can’t get a good connection from my nice warm bed!
- 1 What is Wifi UltraBoost?
- 2 The importance of being connected
- 3 See WiFi Booster SuperBoost In Action:
- 4 What Features Does The Wifi UltraBoost Has?
- 5 Who could benefit from using Wifi UltraBoost?
- 6 Where Does This Technology Come From?
- 7 Reasons To Buy the Smart Wi fi Booster
- 8 EXCLUSIVE OFFER Just For Today: GET THE ORIGINAL Wifi UltraBoost
What is Wifi UltraBoost?
Having trouble getting a solid, reliable WiFi signal in some parts of your home? Wifi Ultraboost could be the solution for you.
Most internet providers don’t want you to have fast internet from the get-go. They simply make too much money by offering you unncessary upgrades. Wifi Ultraboost is here to change that.
Developed by an ISP ex-engineer this tiny powerful device will boost your Wifi Signal in every single corner of your house as it uses the latest technology to spread Wi-Fi and it costs just a penny compared to other Wi-Fi amplifiers! It will give you enough signal boost to load that movie you need to see without any lag or buffering.
The importance of being connected
A good connection is more necessary than you may think, a proper signal is essential for simply watching a video or playing a videogame, with no outages, something that might be lost if we aren’t near the modem. The stock ISP routers are weak and slow. They can’t handle lots of devices or heavy use either.
As a result, you are left with weak WiFi and dreaded ‘wifi dead spots’ in your home… But, just by pluging a Wifi UltraBoost device into any wall socket of your house, and all changes.
Wifi UltraBoost works by receiving your existing WiFi signal, boosting it, and then transmitting the super-amplified Wi-Fi through anything; concrete walls, multiple floors and steel beam! At the same time, the device blocks your data usage report to your ISP. This makes the speed throttling we mentioned earlier – impossible! As A Result: You get WAY faster and stronger internet. Even during peak times, and even in previous ‘WiFi dead spots’ around your home.
Read More >> HomeNetix Review: Don’t Buy Until You’ve Read This
See WiFi Booster SuperBoost In Action:
What Features Does The Wifi UltraBoost Has?
- Boosts your Wi-Fi signal for faster internet access – Connect multiple users and devices without any data or speed loss.
- Faster download and upload speed – Your Wi-Fi connection will feel faster and stronger than ever before.
- Easy installation – Just Plug Wifi Ultraboost in any wall socket without any cables. It Boosts your existing wifi signal of your router without any installation.
- WPS Function – (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) makes it more convenient to encrypt wireless network data transmission,
- Value for Money– This device costs much less than what you would pay for a internet connection upgrade and it is a one time payment that will last forever.
Who could benefit from using Wifi UltraBoost?
- Faster, stronger, more reliable internet connection at any corner of your house without paying extra to your internet provider
- Easy installation
- Eliminated “dead zones” around your house or workplace
- Universal compatibility
- Improved download and upload speeds
- Low cost
- And more!
Still unsure whether you need a WiFi booster? The fact is that most users of domestic and office internet connections could benefit from a device such as the Wifi UltraBoost. For example, you may want to improve your wireless experience if you suffer from any of the following:
There are dead zones in your home that the WiFi signal does not reach
Dead zones are areas of the home in which WiFi signal can totally disappear. Most of the time, this is because the WiFi router is simply too far away, or it could be because your home features unusual architectural features that block the signal. Either way, a WiFi booster will be able to get rid of these dead spots and give you the freedom to enjoy the internet from anywhere in your home.
Some parts of your home suffer from slow WiFi
Although your home may not suffer from any dead zones, you may notice that WiFi connection in certain rooms is slower than in others. If you’ve placed your router in your upstairs bedroom, for example, but spend most of your time in your home office downstairs, you may be dealing with a slow and compromised signal while trying to do your work. Fortunately, you do not have to put up with this situation. A WiFi booster will instantly and affordably boost your network strength, allowing you to enjoy fast internet speeds anywhere and at any time of the day.
You want to enjoy the speediest WiFi possible
Although you may not notice any particularly frustrating dead spots or areas with slow internet in your home, a WiFi booster has the potential to make your WiFi network much faster. Indeed, it will allow you to easily upgrade to cutting-edge WiFi technologies without having to replace your WiFi router. Installing a WiFi booster is also great if you want to use multiple connected devices at the same time without compromising on internet speed or efficiency.
You own a large property
If you own a large property, the overwhelming likelihood is that you will need a WiFi booster. Regardless of how centrally you are able to place your router, it is unlikely to be powerful enough to reach all areas of your home efficiently. Opting for a device such as Wifi UltraBoost will solve any signal issues at the click of a button.
You want to use the internet outside
Nothing beats a little al fresco internet surfing, particularly if you’re attempting to get some difficult work done. Investing in a WiFi booster will allow you to do just that.
Where Does This Technology Come From?
Rebroadcasting Wi-Fi signals in far and distance areas where internet does not exist is used by high tech companies in places such as Africa, where infrastructure is non existent to weak. In 2016 Facebook has announced it would be partnering with satellite operators to bring internet service to sub-saharan Africa. Facebook is not the only tech giant using this revolutionary technology.
The Indian Government has partnered up with Google to bring internet in far and remote railway stations across the country. The Smart Wi-Fi Booster uses the same technology that is used by High-Tech companies in far and remote places, they bring internet to. Satellites send signals to specific Extenders in order to Amplify and Retransmit Signals into areas without infrastructure.
Conclusion: Is it worth it?
At the price and with a 50% Discount this offer is the absolute VALUE FOR MONEY. Wifi UltraBoost has all features needed to Supercharge Your Internet Speed without paying a fortune to your ISP’s. hello
How Easy is it to Install?
This Extender is ideal for users with little to no technical knowledge. It can be installed in minutes and comes with a user friendly set up that can get you up an running in just a couple minutes. Easily plugged into your wall and locks in the signal from your router. Once the signal has been locked, the Smart Wi-Fi booster will rebroadcast the signal across your home and property! Further more, that works offers 24/7 customer service via phone, so you can get a walk through at any hour, day or night.
Who Should Buy a Wi-Fi Booster?
Wireless routers are essential to the modern home. If your wireless network doesn’t quite cover the edges of your home or property, you should seriously consider adding a Wi-Fi Booster of your home. Maybe you want to eliminate a Wi-Fi “Dead Zone” in an upstairs room where your kids might stream movies, or maybe you want to strength your Back Yard signal. Wi-Fi has become as indispensable as electricity in American homes, However, Wi-Fi performance can be temperamental and shaky. Therefore, adding a Wi-Fi Booster might be exactly what you need. That is why we researched tens of Wi-Fi Boosters and picked the Smart Wi-Fi Booster as our top pick!
Reasons To Buy the Smart Wi fi Booster
- There are areas in your home that are not getting a Wi-Fi signal! These are known as dead zones, or dead spots. They are areas in your house where the WiFi signal DISAPPEARS altogether.
- There are areas in your home that have slow WiFi. Maybe your WiFi router is located in the home office upstairs, but you spend most of your time downstairs where the signal works, but can be slow and annoying. A lot of homeowners just live with these situations and work around the slow areas.
- You want the fastest WiFi possible. WiFi boosters and WiFi extenders are usually associated with filling in dead spots, but they can also be used to add faster speeds and even new features to your WiFi network.
- You want Wi-Fi outside! As our reliance on WiFi grows, it’s only natural that we’ll want to start using it in more places – such as the screened porch in the back of the house, out by the pool, in the front yard, or maybe in a detached garage.
The SuperBoost Wifi’s Price and Return Policy
At the time of publishing, the SuperBoost Wi-Fi Booster cost $52.95 with shipping rates that vary depending on where you live. The company behind SuperBoost is based in London, so there’s a good chance your shipping will be a bit higher than it would be if the company was based in the U.S.
We dug through the fine print to find the company’s return policy. Basically, you can’t make any returns and you only have 30 days from the day you receive your booster to exchange it.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER Just For Today: GET THE ORIGINAL Wifi UltraBoost
Last Updated on