Do you suffer from random headaches? Are they getting unbearable? Tried using various medicines to no avail? Then Aculief just might be the answer to your problems.
Headaches can be caused by a number of things, including lack of sleep, stress, loud noises, eyestrain, etc. When headaches persist, they can slow your progress, and you may be forced to seek other solutions to stop the pain. Fortunately, there is a natural, proven, and effective way to soothe your headache. The solution is Aculife Headache Relief Hat.
It is an amazing discovery that has also been featured on FOX, USA TODAY, and CBS. The internet has many advantages to offer, and one of them is speed. That’s why it’s important to have a reliable and fast web hosting service. If you’re looking for one, you’ve come to the right place!
Aculief is a nifty little gadget that has been in use for a thousand years and it works like a charm. We weren’t actively looking for it and stumbled on it by chance and it worked like magic!
All we did was follow the instructions and in just a minute we could feel the migraine going away.
What is Aculief Wearable Acupressure?
Aculief clip is a natural, drug-free wearable device that relieves headaches and tension using your body’s natural pressure points.
It clips onto your hand, between the thumb and index finger, where it applies pressure to your LI4 acupressure point. This anti-inflammatory point is proven to activate your body’s endorphins, which naturally and quickly ease tension throughout your body.
You use it exactly the same way you would use a pill. Once you start feeling a headache (or other tension), simply put on Aculief instead of taking a painkiller.
You only need one Aculief – just clip it to your non-dominant hand. Within minutes, your headache will disappear!
Features Of Aculief Migraine Relief Device
- Relieves Migraines: Acupressure pressure on the LI-4 acupressure point causes the pituitary glands to release endorphins, which relieve headache and migraine pain. Additionally, by applying pressure to the middle of the thumb and index finger, Aculief helps alleviate different types of pain.
- Portable Device: Aculief can be carried in any pocket, handbag, or wallet. Additionally, it is completely waterproof, which means you can wear it when swimming in a pool. If desired, it can be used while playing in the field or at home, making it extremely adaptable.
- Fits Everyone: Aculief is suited for people of diverse sizes, backgrounds, and genders, as it suits all hand sizes. The most advantageous feature and benefit of the gadget is that it may be used in either the left or right hand to alleviate discomfort.
- Ends The Need For Medications: While wearing the Aculief device, you no longer need to use headache medications and you will still be very ok. It delivers rapid relief from headache or migraine pain within 5 to 15 minutes and maintains comfort throughout the day, making it a natural fast pain relief gadget.
- Absolutely Effective: According to a report by the NCCAM and John Hopkins University, “it can alleviate eye problems, skin illness, and fever, as well as enhance the immune system in people suffering from headaches and migraines.” It is completely safe to use and effective in certain instances.
How Aculief Works?
Aculief applies pressure to the LI4 acupressure point, located between the thumb and forefinger. The LI4 has been used for thousands of years in traditional Chinese medicine to relieve tension and to promote your body’s natural flow of energy.
Aculief is designed for anyone suffering from tension, health imbalance or discomfort. The product has been known to promote natural well being and aids in the body’s flow of energy which is also known as “Qi” (pronounced “chee”). In addition, the tension-relieving and energy-balancing attributes make Aculief a great addition to any sports recovery and rehab routine.
Over 500 studies that confirm the technique used by Aculief is effective and safe, according to the NCCAM.
For example, a recent John Hopkins University study found that “Proper stimulation of the LI4 is effective in treating headaches, pain of the eyes, toothpain, jaw pain, and pain of the limbs and bones.”
But the best proof that Aculief REALLY works comes from all the people whose lives have changed after they discovered it…
Main Benefits of Aculief
- As we all know, it is a device used to apply pressure on the acupressure point, which helps release the endorphins from our pituitary gland, which in turn activates our nervous system that is located in the periphery. When your nervous system gets activated, you can overcome the issue of pain in any part of your body. Apart from the headache, it can also remove other pain of the body when you apply pressure on the index finger and thumb center.
- The best part about the device is that it is very compact and portable so you can carry it with you anywhere you want. So during your office time or on an extended tour, you can carry it with you quickly, and you can place it on your finger whenever you feel a headache. So you will be surprised to know that it is entirely water-resistant, so you can even wear it while bathing or swimming. Due to its strong physical nature, you can even wear it while playing.
- It is very flexible to almost all types of people and anybody can wear it. It doesn’t rely on the size or gender of the people as it is comfortable to almost all sizes and backgrounds of people. Even the most essential feature is that you can wear it in both hands with very ease.
- The fantastic thing about getting rid of your headache and migraine pain from this device is that you don’t have to take any type of drugs in your body, which can be proven to be harmful after some time. Just put it on to the acupressure point and start using it. It will provide you relief from any pain within just a few minutes.
At a glance, some of the most notable perks of this component include:
- Can be worn at any time.
- It provides natural Headache, stress, and tension relief
- The wearable acupressure device stimulates your Body’s Energy.
- The item is recommended by many leading Acupuncturists for effective self-treatment.
- It helps you take charge of your pain without bothering to visit a doctor.
- The gadget has a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- No side effects are experienced by its users.
- It is fit for everyday activities.
- The item can help stimulate the LI4 acupressure point.
- It is drug-free; you do not need to supplement it with medication.
- The gadget is cost saving as you do not have to spend on expensive medication and hospital visits. It may also be used for years on end.
- Unlike acupuncture, the tool is designed to help minimize migraines without having to use needles; therefore, it will please individuals with phobias.
Does It Help?
Traditional Chinese medicine has been in use for thousands of years, with countless practitioners and patients alike touting its benefits and results. But does it really provide migraine relief?
How Are People Using Aculief?
Since her post, Elizabeth has received thousands of responses from people whose lives also changed when they discovered Aculief.
For example, Lois Ludwig Fogal highlighted how convenient the device is in his review:
“It’s great for relief of migraines & tension headaches as long as you use it at the first sign of pain. It’s small & easy to take with you & use anywhere!”
How Long Do You Need To Wear It?
Aculief is completely safe, and it actually feels good – so you can wear it as long as you want. Some wear it all the time, while others only wear it for a few minutes every day.
“My husband wears it as needed, but he wears it for a long time. He’ll fall asleep with it on and take it off when he thinks to,” said one user.
Why should this product help me?
The manufacturer of the Aculief sees its product as a true revolution in the treatment of cranial pain. While conventional medicine uses chemically produced drugs, this new product is supposed to relieve headaches and even migraines in a completely natural way.
This should be possible thanks to the two surveys that the gadget shows. These are intended to stimulate the pressure point LI4, which has been used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) for several thousand years as a pressure point for treating headaches and relieving tension – according to the manufacturer.
Are there any known side effects or problems?
There are no known side effects with Aculief. This is due to the fact that acupressure does not directly affect the body by introducing any substances. Also other adverse effects are not mentioned, at least by the supplier.
However, it is important that you only use the acupressure product for migraines if the origin of the symptoms has been clarified by a doctor. This is because the pain is often a symptom of a disease that may be accompanied by a serious course. As much as the alternative product is supposed to help against the pain and stress – it is by no means a panacea that can make illnesses disappear.
Is Aculief Medically Approved?
Doctors and medical institutions give credence to the science of acupressure. In 2011, Johns Hopkins University published their findings, which showed that exerting magnetic acupressure to the LI-4 meridian point palliated the pain in the bone marrow, eyes, jaw, toothaches, and even limbs.
Aside from being an award-winning doctor-approved component, this tension relief gadget works by principles of acupressure to alleviate pain. At the same time, Men’s Health also supports the effectiveness of acupressure on the LI-4 pressure point.
Pros and Cons
Does Aculief Really Work?
As the world becomes more hectic by the day, it is natural that persistent stress will have an effect on our health. Migraine is one of the indicators that we should be concerned about. Migraine is a genetic condition that affects some unfortunate people on the planet. However, for the majority of us, it is a byproduct of our daily activities.
Migraines, headaches, and back pain can become a frequent companion as a result of the way we work and live. When people suffer from Migraines, they frequently seek medical attention after it is too late. At that point, patients are left with little choice except to continue taking medication to keep the pain manageable.
However, with the aid of Aculief, a revolutionary wearable device based on the ancient Chinese notion of acupressure, you can be assured of a migraine-free life. It is not the same as acupuncture. With this device, you do not need to pierce your body with needles to alleviate discomfort. Wearing the device on your wrist is sufficient.
Aculief is the only legit device that promises to provide relief to those who suffer from chronic headaches and migraines. It is intended to be used as a wearable acupressure device that stimulates the body’s acupressure point, which is designated as LI-4. The LI-4 acupressure point, which is based on Chinese traditional medicine, can be stimulated to provide instant pain relief.
Migraine sufferers will benefit from this device, which combines modern ergonomic design with ancient acupressure principles to deliver immediate pain relief. When you attach the Aculief wearable acupressure device to your body, it causes the release of endorphins, which causes your body to become more relaxed.
All you have to do is put on the clip whenever you have discomfort. Within minutes, you will feel the tension melt away. Users of the Aculief for migraine function have attested to the fact that they were relieved of their migraines in as little as 15 minutes. You can also wear it for an extended period of time, depending on your requirements.
Because Aculief for migraines is based on ancient medicine, many people will mistrust the validity of the treatment. There’s no need to be concerned. Acupressure through the LI-4 point is not a pseudoscientific practice. It is an ancient science that medical schools and scientists alike believe is useful in treating patients. The findings of a 2011 study conducted by Johns Hopkins University revealed that applying magnetic acupressure to the LI-4 meridian point alleviated pain in the bone marrow, eyes, jaw, toothaches, and even the limbs of patients. In addition, Aculief reviews mention that it is effective for pain relief.
For more than 30 years, empirical investigations undertaken by the Mayo Clinic have consistently demonstrated that acupuncture is beneficial in the treatment of pain, headaches, and arthritis. Acupressure, on the other hand, is not recommended for pregnant women.
Competitors and Alternatives
Aculief isn’t the only product that claims to relieve headaches and other similar pains. Everywhere you look, it seems as though the benefits of acupressure are being touted for superior pain relief.
One option is the AcuSpur Acupressure Headband. Designed to be used as a wrap or as a headband, this product claims to reduce muscle tension and improve relaxation simply by wearing it for ten to thirty minutes each day.
This product has good reviews and is about half the price of the Aculief – but it won’t work as well for other ailments, like carpal tunnel syndrome.
Another product to consider is the ZenGuru Acupressure Neck Pillow. Again, this one is not going to work as well for pain outside of the head and neck region.
However, it has some of the best reviews by customers and can also help improve sleep quality and to relieve stress and pain.
Where to Buy Aculief
Aculief wearable acupressure is available through the official business website, which often runs promotions.
Although you may also find it on Amazon by searching “Aculief Amazon UK”, Walmart, The Grommet, AliExpress, and other online retailers, it’s best to buy through their official website. The main site accepts major credit cards, PayPal, and Shopify for a secure transaction; it also offers a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
You just have to wear the aculief at some points on your body which will help you feel relief in a matter of time.
There are no different sizes of the Aculief and its size is universal, so all sizes, all background and all age persons use it comfortably with accurate positioning.
Johns Hopkins University published a study 8/2011: Magnetic acupressure was applied to the LI-4 (Hegu) meridian to patients suffering from bone marrow pain. Severe pain decreased dramatically for those receiving magnetic acupressure at the LI-4 acupuncture point. Johns Hopkins stated that proper stimulation of LI4 is effective in relieving headaches, pain of the eyes, toothaches, jaw pain, and pain of the limbs and bones. NCCAM Study 11/2010 National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine: Over 500 clinical trials of acupuncture have been conducted in the past three decades from credible institutions, such as the Mayo Clinic, resulting in substantial evidence that acupuncture is very effective in treating chronic pain, fatigue, anxiety, arthritis, headaches, chemotherapy sickness, and infertility, among other ailments. Published Men’s Health 12/2009: Short-Circuit a Headache in 30 seconds Instead of hitting back with Tylenol or Advil, try pinching the webbed area between your thumb and index finger (either hand) for 30 seconds. It’s called acupressure, and while Ivy League researchers haven’t carried out a randomized, placebo-controlled study on the strategy, Marc Sharfman, M.D., director of the Headache Institute in Winter Park, Florida, swears by it.
Most of our customers notice relief in as little as 1- 3 minutes and up to 30 minutes.
It’s up to you! Aculief may be worn for as little as 5 minutes or up to several hours depending on bad your pain is and/or how often you need relief provided.
Yes! Aculief comes in teal, green, black and a variety pack (if you buy more than one). Once you select your bundle above, it will give you the option to choose your favorite color.
Aculief is waterproof and designed with high quality material so that it can be used during activities. I wear it while swimming in the pool, jogging in the park in the morning and doing office work in front of the desk PC and I feel comfortable all time.
Headache is very common, but can be relieved without medication and Aculief is one of the best solutions to get rid of migraine pains. The device used on our LI4 (large intestine 4) acupressure point, which is called the acupuncture therapy. Acupuncture is Chinese treatments which are used to realign the flow of energy in the body. And the latest studies conducted on the subject have shown that it seems very effective in preventing and treating precisely different types of headaches.
The Aculief for headaches puts pressure on the LI4 or He Gu acupressure point on the hands, which is situated between the thumb and index finger muscle. Then, our pituitary gland releases endorphins and activate all nervous system which helps to improve blood circulation in the brain, so migraine and headache pains relieve immediately.
Last Updated on April 7, 2022 by Scott Staffin