Blaux Wearable AC might be understood on several people throughout the warmer seasons. However you will find additional motives to become donning this mobile air conditioner. Retaining the atmosphere all around you clean and fresh is becoming more significant than . Considering there are a great number of poisonous bacteria and germs drifting at the atmosphere we imagined this are an ideal time for the group of analysts to offer it a go.
Now’s tech is really all about 2 matters – relaxation and freedom. In the event you don’t need accessibility to some densely ventilated room or you don’t need enough area to put in a tankless atmosphere conditioning equipment, mobile AC components may possibly be considered a fantastic resolution for you personally. Blaux Portable AC
What Exactly Is Blaux Wearable AC?
Blaux Wearable a-c can be the own air conditioner you may wear round your throat. Throughout warmer weather and also regions that you are feeling suffering out of warmth, this air conditioner will probably be convenient. It may be difficult to envision, however Blaux Wearable AC reviews clarify it simply inserting a chilly towel about your throat, and also we completely concur. That is how simple it’s to utilize!
Blaux In property brings your atmosphere through gas, eliminating odors, bacteria, dust, and other contaminants. It truly is fantastic for the house, workplace, completed bathrooms, RV’sbedrooms, bedrooms, and much far more. You may even incorporate blossom elements to get an candy, lively odor.
Here Is What You May anticipate:
Moves a Huge amount of atmosphere using a Score of 1.9 CFM+ (Cubic Feet Per Minute)This attribute is excellent as it enables one to stroll round and run errands and proceed on with every daily life, having a continuing air stream. It’s the principal purpose we desired to examine out this device there. We desired the lightest and cleanest air potential.
Maybe you are from the latest climate and consistently get fresh atmosphere about your neck and experience. Consider the changing times you simply stepped out and started out leaking perspiration promptly. Now envision stepping in to the popular sun but feel trendy and cool where you proceed.
Blaux Wearable AC specifications
- Dimensions – 35mm(thickness) X 199 mm(width) x 222 mm(height)
- Color – White
- Battery capacity – 3000mAh
- Charging time – 4 Hours
- Fan running time – Low 30, Med 20, Hi 15
- Air volume – 1.9 CFM (Cubic Feet Per Minute)
- Package – Blaux Fan, Type-C Charging Cable, Instruction Manual
Blaux Wearable AC features
- Safe to use – Designed with an enclosed fan mechanism to prevent hair and other loose items from getting sucked in.
- Comfortable to wear – A wearable fan that’s lightweight and works quietly.
- One size fits all – Blaux Wearable fan has 62mm space in between the fans to provide adequate space and fit all sizes. No adjustment required.
- Easy to clean – Removable fan filter and intake vent for easy cleaning.
- Rechargeable – Comes with a rechargeable 3.7V lithium battery, a type-c charging cable, and protective cover for the charging port.
Blaux Wearable personal cooler is so easy to use, and it has adjustable features. You can choose between different fan speeds, adjust the air flow and even adjust the size to your personal preference. There are three fan speeds:
- Low: Great for cooler summer mornings or evenings when the sun isn’t too hot.
- Medium: Great for late morning and late afternoons when the heat is still bearable.
- High: Best for noon and peak sun hours when the sun’s rays are the strongest.
Benefits of Blaux Wearable AC
Blaux claims its personal AC unit has all of the following features:
- Portable air conditioners do not require a technician for installation.
- It cools small areas without spending as much electrical energy.
- You will not need a lot of space to place them.
- There are equipment with cold and heat function. If you choose one of this type, you can use it all year round, due to its air conditioning and heating modality.
- The maintenance it requires is simple; You should only clean the filters with some continuity and avoid accumulating the humidity that will appear from the condensation when cooling the air.
- Its installation is simple, making it easy to move to other spaces. It is not necessary to make investments in technical personnel for its placement.
- It can be placed in the hottest spaces such as the kitchen or offices that have equipment with high emissions of heat levels (photocopiers, printers, among others).
- Depending on the model to choose, there are some that by means of ventilation eliminate hot air at once.
- Its placement in the different spaces does not affect the internal decoration of the rooms, since the models are small.
Blaux Wearable AC is marketing the unit to people in hot climates and people in smoggy climates. If you are worried about air pollution in your area, or if you have hot or humid summers, then Blaux Wearable AC may bet the right product for you.
Sometimes Hot Weather Can Be Really Frustrating For Everyone…
Don’t suffer in the heat anymore. Don’t feel awkward because you sweat all the time. The Blaux Wearable AC is a high-tech personal portable air cooler that will cool the air around you anywhere in seconds after you wear it.
Blaux Wearable AC cools and purifies the air around you. This lightweight, compact personal air cooling unit provides fresh, cool, comforting air indoors as well as outdoors.
Blaux Wearable AC Video Review
How Does Blaux Wearable AC Work?
Blaux Wearable AC is powered by a 3,000 mAh lithium ion battery, which is a similar size to the battery in an average smartphone. The unit comes with a USB-C cable, and you can charge the device just like you would charge a smartphone.
The unit lasts 30 hours on a single charge.
To cool the air, Blaux Wearable AC uses a thermal electric cooling plate. Thermoelectric cooling is a refrigeration technique based on the Peltier effect (also known as the thermoelectric effect). The plate has two sides, and when a DC electric current flows through the device, it brings heat from one side to the other. One side gets cooler while the other gets hotter. The hot side is attached to a heat sink, so it remains at the ambient temperature, while the cool side drops below room temperature.
When you run Blaux Wearable AC, air is blown across the cool side of the plate, delivering cooler temperatures through the vents and onto your body.
Blaux Wearable AC doesn’t just cool the air: the unit also claims to cleanse the air using an ionizer and antibacterial filter. Oddly, Blaux doesn’t describe the antibacterial filter in detail, so we don’t know how this filter works. However, we know this filter needs to be replaced periodically for maximum effectiveness. We assume it’s similar to the filter used on other Blaux devices, which uses activated charcoal.
We do know how the ionizer works. An ionizer works by spreading ionized oxygen molecules (ozone) into the air. These ozone molecules latch onto particles in the air – like allergens and pollution. The particles become heavy and fall to the earth, effectively removing the airborne matter from the air.
Why Blaux Wearable AC Is So Revolutionary?
After testing it for weeks and trying its specifications, we came to the conclusion that Blaux Wearable AC is a high-tech personal air cooler and cleaner. The following characteristics make it so revolutionary and famous among people’s choices.
- Intense Air Flow – It moves a massive amount of air with a rating of 1.9 CFM+ (Cubic Feet Per Minute).
- One size fits all – It has a 5-degree flex fit for all neck sizes. The device can fit into mens’, womens’ and even kids’ neck.
- Enclosed fan – It has a fan in each end that keeps out the dirt and hair. Most importantly, it has a built-in ionizer inside the fan chamber to reduce allergens and pollutants from the air you breathe.
- 3 fan speed modes – It has three speed modes: High, Medium, Low. You can choose any mode according to how hot it is.
- Easily clean – You can clean the device easily. Simply use a soft cloth to wipe any dust in the external.
- LED ring – It has LED ring to indicate power and charging status.
- USB-C charging – Plug the device in a type c cable and charge it effortlessly.
- Lasts 30 hours – It lasts up to 30 hours of power per charge. You can charge it overnight and start wearing it the next day. It keeps you really cool during the whole day.
- Modern design and Light-weight – It has a cool looking, slim, and modern design. Also, it is very light-weight that you don’t get tired of wearing it!
- Quiet Operation – Super QUIET operation. It doesn’t disturb you or others! It has an intake filter and super-high-quality quiet fans.
- Removable Anti-Bacterial Filters – Finally, it has removable anti-bacterial filters that give you a cleaner, filtered and ionized air indoors and outdoors.
Who Can Benefit from Blaux Wearable AC?
The answer is simple! ANYONE!
Blaux Wearable AC cools and purifies the air around you while wearing around your neck. This lightweight, compact personal air conditioning unit plugs into USB type C port providing fresh, cool, comforting air indoors as well as outdoors.
Are you working in an office and it is really hot inside there? Are you having a walk in the park but you can’t really enjoy it because of the high temperature? Now you can!
Watching TV, reading, working in the garage, sitting on the patio, camping, or boating, Blaux Wearable AC easily goes anywhere with you.
Now you are able to feel great again indoors and outdoors!
A Personal Air Condition Just For You!
Cool, Clean, Refreshing Filtered Air Helps Keep Particles Out of Your Lungs!
Especially in times like this, cleanliness and trying to keep things sanitary is extremely critical to everyone. With the Blaux Wearable AC you have a way to keep some of this stuff away from you and avoid breathing it into your lungs.
What Are The Customers Saying?
With over 100.000 satisfied customers here’s why customers really love it!
- I use the Blaux Wearable AC every day at the office and during lunch time. Blaux lets me set my own cool personal temperature. I like it cool, so I can think clearly and work hard. Having fresh air is also a serious plus. Nick R. – San Diego, CA
- I work in the administration sector in a computer company. The ventilation in the office isn’t great. I love having my Blaux Wearable AC with me whenever I’m there. It makes my personal space much more pleasant. It helps me get through the day. Terry G. Vancouver, BC
- At first, I thought I would look weird wearing it, but I discovered the exact opposite. Both men and women thought it looked cool, and lots of people asked me about it. Chris A. Toronto, CA
How Do You Get Blaux Wearable AC?
We have good news! You can buy Blaux Wearable AC today!
Order the Blaux Wearable AC from the Official Website. It is important to get a genuine effective model and not some cheap copycat that doesn’t really work. Due to its popularity and positive reviews, the company is now extending its one-time discount of 50% off.
So, don’t wait anymore! Hurry up and order Blaux Wearable AC Now!
- Check if it is still available in your country.
- Click the button below and take advantage of this special offer Now!
Who’s Behind Blaux Wearable AC?
Blaux Wearable AC is created by a brand called Blaux, which is a subsidiary of a Hong Kong-based company named Strong Current Enterprises.
Strong Current Enterprises is an ecommerce company. Much of the company’s business seems to involve buying products from China, and then shipping those products to western markets via the internet.
You can contact Strong Current Enterprises via the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone (USA): 609-414-7087
- Phone (Canada): 778-300-0854
- Phone (UK & Ireland): 08708 200084
- Phone (Australia & New Zealand): (02) 8607 8316
- Mailing Address: 68308, G/F Kowloon East Building, 12 Lei Yue Mun Road, Kwung Tong, Hong Kong
Frequently Asked Questions About Blaux Wearable AC?
What is a wearable AC unit?
As the name suggests, wearable AC units filter the air around you, cooling you with cold and refreshing air. Some wearable AC units are able to provide variable temperatures, while others cannot. Specific technical offerings will always depend on the model and brand of wearable AC unit you choose to purchase.
How do you use Blaux Wearable AC?
Simply wear the device around your neck, almost like you would wear a neck pillow when traveling in the car or on an airplane. Once the device is around your neck, you can activate it by pressing the ‘on’ button. The device works by using a DC electrical current to transfer heat from one side of the device to the other, delivering cool air on one side while keeping the other side at around room temperature.
Can Blaux Wearable AC purify the air?
The company behind Blaux Wearable AC claims that their devices can purify and cleanse the air of toxins while cooling users off. The antibacterial filter referenced on the official product website is not explained in any significant detail, which might make it hard to research the effectiveness of this product as an air purifier.
Who created Blaux Wearable AC?
This product was created by a subsidiary of Strong Current Enterprises, a Hong Kong company responsible for the production of a number of new gadgets and devices in recent months. We have reviewed several of the technologies created by Strong Current Enterprises, and the organization continues to gain traction with consumers looking for unique solutions to everyday home problems.
Blaux Wearable AC Refund Policy
Blaux Wearable AC comes with a 30 day refund policy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, then you can request a complete refund minus shipping and handling. You will receive a 100% refund minus shipping costs.
What is Blaux Wearable AC?
Blaux Wearable AC is a personal fan with dual output. It has patented design and technology and ensures adjustable air flow to your neck and head.
How does the Blaux Wearable AC work?
The device works as an ionizer, purifying the air you breathe. By electronically charging the environment’s molecules with negatively charged ions, you help eliminate traces of harmful airborne bacteria and particulate matter. The dual fans and changeable filters prevent these contaminants from getting into your lungs.
What is particulate matter?
Particulate matter (also called particle pollution) is the name for the solid particles and liquid droplets found in the atmosphere. Common examples include dust, smoke, pollen, and smog. The Blaux Wearable AC reduces the impact these small particles can have on your health.
What types of batteries does it take?
The Blaux Wearable AC contains a 3000mAh rechargeable lithium battery that is conveniently powered using a standard USB cable. No need to worry about stocking up on batteries. Charge it overnight and you’re ready to wear it all the next day.
Blaux Wearable AC Pricing
Blaux Wearable AC is priced at $50 to $70 per unit, depending on how many you buy:
- 1 Wearable AC Unit: $69.99 + $8.95 Shipping
- 2 Wearable AC Units: $139.98 + $9.95 Shipping
- 3 Wearable AC Units: $157.48 + $10.95 Shipping
- 4 Wearable AC Units: $192.47 + $11.95 Shipping
The sales page has an upsell for a Blaux Wearable AC subscription plan. You can pay $39.99 per month to upgrade to the “Blaux Wearable Plus” model. You also get a lifetime warranty and replacement, monthly replacement filters, a Blaux in Home air filter, a Blaux FaceMask, and a bonus gift. You can cancel anytime.
Blaux Wearable AC is a personal air conditioning unit that hangs around your neck, delivering cool and ionized air onto your body. It helps you stay cool indoors and outdoors. It runs for 30 hours on a single charge.
Blaux Wearable AC seems to work as advertised to clean and sanitize the air. However, since the device just launched in April 2021, there are few reviews online from real customers.
Last Updated on January 6, 2023 by Scott Staffin