Tactical X Flashlight Review :- Is It a Must-Have Tactical Flashlight?
You have probably heard of tactical flashlights. They are the new craze right now, they completely ousted normal flashlights and made owning one not only a cool thing to do but also the RIGHT thing to do. In this tactical flashlight review article, we take you from noob to expert in the world of tactical flashlights.
Flashlights are an absolute essential wherever we are. It’s even more useful during the typhoon season when blackouts and emergencies are more frequent than any other time of the year. Let’s face it, lighting a candle or a gas lamp is not practical anymore. And you can’t rely on your mobile phone to illuminate you during emergencies because you need it for other things. So a flashlight should always be in your house’s emergency kit and your car’s glove compartment.
Tactical flash light are even better options because it has better features than ordinary ones. In this TACTICLIGHT X review, I will explain how it works, its benefits, and how much it costs.
What is Tactical X Flashlight
Tactical grade flashlights were originally used by soldiers, marksmen, and law enforcement officers to simultaneously aim a weapon and illuminate their target. Not only does it have a high-power beam, but it’s also made of high-quality and durable materials. TACTICLIGHT X is one of the brightest tactical flashlight in the market because of the LED technology. The zoom-mode can be adjusted to up to 2000x and can illuminate up to 7000 lumens so it’s 24 times brighter than regular flashlights. It’s even considered one of the brightest tactical flashlight today.
About Tactical X Flashlight
This Tactical X Flashlight review is to educate the user more about the product. keep calm and read through.
- The 300 Lumens flashlight is pretty bright and the flashlight has a good throw, up to 600 feet. You may set the right level of light for a specific situation as the flashlight comes with three operating modes: high, low, and strobe. The focus slide is great when you want more light on a specific area.
- The versatility of the tactical flashlight review is also important and you get to run it with one AA battery or one 14500 rechargeable one- so plenty of options.
- No matter your choice, the tactical flashlight doesn’t eat batteries and it can gets you through several weeks without needing a new battery.
- The build of the flashlight is good and tough, which makes the flashlight able to take the challenges in hiking, camping and other outdoor activities. It’s water resistant, but doesn’t take diving.
- Its compact shape makes it easy to store and to hold, leaving a sturdy, comfortable feel in your hand. The tough metal belt clip increases its portability and ease of use. If the situation asks for it, you can also hold the flashlight in your mouth, so you get to have your hands free.
- The flashlight has just the right size and weight for a comfortable hold and carry. For the money you pay, you get a dependable, tough flashlight for all sorts of outdoor experiences.
The TacticalX Flashlight
We reviewed numerous tactical flashlights, spent hours reviewing and testing different models and ranked them according to various criteria including;
- Durability and materials used
- Brightness of light beam
- Extra features and functionalities
- And of course price. No one wants to spend a fortune on these tactical flashlights so our winner was based on a blend of functionality and value.
Our winner after our extensive review process was the TacticalX Flashlight.
Why was this our winner?
- It is built out of pure grade aluminum, this means it is ultra durable and will definitely pass the the test of time.
- It has a brightness of 800 lumens. To put that into perspective, for a flashlight to be an effective self defense tool, it needs to be brighter than 120 lumens, that is the threshold needed to disorient attacks and temporarily stun them. This flashlight comes in at 800 lumens. Insane.
- Zoom Functionality. This provides either a long-distance super-bright beam or a wide coverage flood light. So if you want to illuminate a distant object or you want to illuminate a wide area, this flashlight can do either.
- Four Light Modes. High, Medium, Low and Glare modes. The manufacturers understood that we might not always want to use the full 800 lumen brightness all the time, so these modes allow you use different levels of brightness that is okay for your situation.
- Waterproof. It has an IP68 waterproof rating. This means that you can completely submerge it in water for up to 10 minutes without worry of it getting damaged.
Tactical X Flashlight – How Does It Work?
This tactical flashlight – also known as TacticLight X or Tactical X, is a high-performance flashlight made from high-grade materials. This kind of tactics are usually used by the police and military due to their durability, but most importantly, due to their power. They are used for a variety of purposes, which includes being mounted on weapons, when necessary.
Other than the regular bright setting, there are plenty of other modes which the tactical flashlight offers. Some of the most important ones are zoom mode, as stated above, self-defense mode (strobe), low light mode, and SOS mode. Specifically, the low light mode conserves batteries and works at a much lower brightness level, which makes the led flashlight useful when 700 lumens is overkill. On the other hand, self-defense mode sends a debilitating strobe in the direction of an intruder or attacker. Last but not least, zoom mode focuses the light on a smaller area, useful if you need to hone the light in a specific location, while the SOS mode emits a blinking SOS signal.
Tactical Flashlight – How to Use It
As we have stated above, there are plenty of situation in which this tactical gear may come in handy. One of the most relevant examples is when the power is off and you have no other source of power that you can rely on. And unfortunately, this kind of situation, even though very unpleasant, may occur anytime and may last for as much as a few days, in extreme cases.
Another situation in which this military flashlight can be very useful is while traveling. Whatever your lifestyle choices are, you should never go on a vacation, especially in remote places, without having a flashlight in your backpack. No matter where and how you prefer to spend your holidays – be it a 10 days getaway with your family, at a five-star hotel or going on a hike with your close friends, you should carry a tactical flashlight with you. Needless to say this is recommended especially if you go camping or hiking for more than one day or if you go on a safari or an isolated place (in your country or overseas). Safety comes first and while these experiences are one of a kind, they require a lot more preparation that a holiday spent in a big city, at a five-star hotel.
In conclusion, we strongly believe that a led flashlight is a must have in every house and equally importantly, a must have in any carry-on luggage, be it a trolley or a backpack.
Tactical X Flashlight Features
Here are the features that I love the most about this handy tactical flashlight:
Durable aluminum body. One of the distinct parts of a military flashlight is its sturdy body made entirely out of aircraft-grade aluminum. However, it’s still light enough to be comfortably held in the hand. Since aluminum can only be melted at 1221 degrees Fahrenheit, it can withstand any weather and condition so it’s durable and long-lasting.nkmfdjk
Composite lens system. Compared to glass and plastic lenses, the composite lenses are lighter and less prone to damage. So it’s more long-lasting and saves you from constantly buying replacements. Composite lenses also allow the flashlight to focus more on the aperture, resulting in a powerful beam.
Standard AAA battery. It uses three pieces of the standard triple-A battery, so you’ll be able to easily find it in grocery and hardware stores. It would have been nice if the battery was rechargeable so it can easily be plugged into a socket if it’s drained. It would have saved customers from separately buying batteries. Still, it’s still one of the best tactical flashlight in the market.
Various modes and settings. I’ve already mentioned it before, but it’s worth repeating that it has different modes and setting instead of the usual ON and OFF switch. You can switch it to either low, medium, high or glare depending on the brightness that you need. There is also a self-defense mode and a SOS mode for emergencies. It’s considered to be one of the brightest tactical flashlight available today.
Tacticlight X Pricing
TACTICLIGHT X is sold separately, but why buy just one? A flashlight is essential no matter wher you go. You should always have one in your home, in your car’s glove compartment, or at your office. It’s also a great gift for your family and friends because it shows that you care for their safety. Click the button below to order and get a special discount from us! This offer is exclusive for our readers only and you won’t find it elsewhere.
If you buy 3, you’ll get 2 free using the button above. You can also buy 2 TACTICLIGHT X flashlights and get 1 free. There are also other choices if you want to purchase 1, 2, 4, or 10 flashlights. Get the best tactical flashlight now before it sells out!
I am absolutely in love with this flashlight! It’s small enough to be comfortably held by one hand, but still sturdy enough to last for a very long time. This lightweight tactical flash light packs a punch because of its extremely bright beam. Plus, the price is totally worth it considering that, with proper care, it will probably last a lifetime. Overall, this is one of the best and brightest tactical flashlight I have ever used.
Tactical X Flashlight Review
Product Name: Tactical X Flashlight
Product Description: TACTICLIGHT X is one of the brightest tactical flashlight in the market because of the LED technology. The zoom-mode can be adjusted to up to 2000x and can illuminate up to 7000 lumens so it’s 24 times brighter than regular flashlights. It’s even considered one of the brightest tactical flashlight today.
Last Updated on