Battery ResQ Review – The Ultimate Portable Power Plant for Any Car or Mobile Device
The changing times have added to the demand for handy devices like Power banks, especially among Android smartphone users. They feel the need to charge their smartphones from time to time. Things get a little tricky when they are on the go. Power banks come very handy and offer a smart way to power up a device that is running out of battery. But these need to be charged beforehand, and many people feel that these are very bulky to carry. In such situations, there can be nothing better than Battery ResQ. You will be amazed to know that it is a unique product that takes care of similar tasks in an unusual way.
Why Do You Need Battery ResQ?
Almost everyone has faced situations where the battery of a mobile phone or a car is empty. In such circumstances, you can get stuck and feel the urgency to charge the battery without any delay. It is not always possible to find a charging station or specialist to take care of such issues. Battery ResQ is something that can prove to be of great help. The best part is that it not only acts as a starting aid but also can be used as a power bank. Read on to gather more information about this smart device.
Impressive Features of Battery ResQ:
- A pocket-sized device: This disposable battery comes with a micro USB interface. Thus, you get the flexibility to plug it directly into mobile devices. It means that you will be able to extend the battery and proves to be of great help in an emergency, especially for starting a discharged smartphone.
- A great device: This powerful device can be rightly called the pocket-sized charging station. And it can quickly start 20 cars. Also, you can charge your USB device while you are on the go. It supports 3-mode powerful LED flashlight. All this you will be getting in one single method only.
- A solid build: It is light in weight and very compact. It supports a solid build and looks very cool. Also, you can plug it in or out without any hassles.
- Battery life: Battery ResQ has a 1300mAh non-rechargeable Lithium battery, and it has a shelf life of 5 years. You will be getting an output voltage of 5V @ 1Amp, 3.9WH. Some of the users complain that the charging is rather slow. But this is not of much concern because once you charge it completely; you can use it several times. Also, it is to be noted that this smart charger is FCC and CE approved.
Pros of Battery ResQ
- Compact and lightweight
- Handy during times of emergency
- Can be used to charge different kinds of devices
- Pocket-sized device
- Impressive battery life
- CE and FCC approved
Cons of Battery ResQ
Some of the users think that it takes a lot of time to be fully charged.
Is the Product Appropriate for You?
If you travel a lot, then this product is suitable for you. There is no need to feel helpless or depend on everything working in the usual manner. You will feel a sense of safety wit Battery ResQ when you are working in the dark, driving, or using your smartphone. It is a pocket-sized power plant and proves to be of great help during the hour of need.
How to Buy Battery ResQ?
The next version supporting 1800mAh capacity will also be out in the market soon. You can place an order on eBags, eBay, and Amazon and buy this product for just $11.99 with free shipping included.
It is essential to understand that Battery ResQ is a disposable gadget. It is excellent for immediate use and can prove to be of great help in real-life emergencies. There is no point feeling helpless, and you can carry this handy device without any worries practically anywhere. It supports an excellent charging speed and has a higher capacity battery. The best part is the five years of shelf life. So next time you wish to go for an unplanned adventurous trip, there is no need to worry about charging your smartphone. Just load Battery ResQ entirely, and you will be good to go.
Last Updated on