Have you ever thought how you can get HD quality channels for free? What if i tell you that you can do that just by installing an antenna in your home. But you may not always get the clear quality reception. Now a days, Antennas require a lot of work to install and to manage but what if you can set it up without any problem. You can find the solution to that problem with the LiveWave Antenna.
LiveWave Antenna is an HD television antenna that plugs directly into your wall and has the ability to transmit multiple local stations in your area. The antenna’s unique shape is what makes it quite different than competing antennas that tend to be square and feature telescoping metal receptors.
The company selling LiveWave is Swell Ecomm Enterprises, a fact that we found while skimming the terms-and-conditions fine print. The company also sells MindInsole, a series of foot care products that focus on compression therapy and dynamic shoe insoles. Both the LiveWave and MindInsole are As Seen on TV products.
If you’ve seen this antenna on TV or via online ads, you’re probably excited about the fact that you get a uniquely shaped antenna that, according to its website, can “convert your hidden house wiring into a giant superpower TV antenna thousands of feet long. Super power!”
- 1 About Livewave Antenna
- 2 Features of LiveWave Antenna
- 3 Instructions to use LiveWave Antenna
- 4 LiveWave Antenna Review – Final Verdict
- 5 How Can I Get LiveWave Antenna?
About Livewave Antenna
If you’re like most of us, you’re probably sick of your high-priced cable bill that arrives in the mail every month. While antennas have been a mostly dying technology over the last few decades, the LiveWave Antenna seeks to change that, offering an affordable alternative to throw the cable company out of its popularity.
What is LiveWave Antenna?
If you watch television, you should consider the LiveWave Antenna. This device offers free movies, free local television, free news, and several HD television channels. This advanced antenna has been tested and has proven to be successful in homes all across the United States.
Some antennas only pick up a handful of channels, most of them operating close within range. Although LiveWave tv channels’ availability depends largely on your local broadcast tower, you receive access to a range of television shows for which you would otherwise pay top dollar. You can also purchase a LiveWave Amplifier for better access to HD channels.
Features of LiveWave Antenna
- HIGH-DEFINITION CHANNELS – You can get both standard and High-Definition broadcasts with LiveWave Antenna. Enjoy sharp and crisp picture quality every day no matter the weather. And don’t miss out on the latest shows and best programs live TV has to offer.
- GET MORE FOR LESS – You don’t have to pay expensive cable bills every month. Get full access to hundreds of TV channels broadcasted over-the-air for free. No monthly fees or contracts required. Just unlimited and free TV access for life.
- NO HECTIC INSTALLMENTS – Setting up LiveWave Antenna is super easy that anyone can do it in less than a minute. You just need to plug it to your TV screen and to an electrical outlet. Then it instantly converts your home’s electrical wiring into a giant antenna.
- COMPLETELY SAFE – Worried about being electrocuted? Don’t be. Live Wave Antenna works instantly and is 100% safe to use. It’s made with a grounded circuit and doesn’t connect directly to electrical wiring with live current So, it’s completely shock-free!
How the LiveWave Antenna Works
Our team of specialists have researched and compared LiveWave Antenna with dozens of TV antennas that claim to provide free HD cable. What makes LiveWave Antenna different from other basic antennas is that LiveWave TV Antenna works by converting your home’s built in electrical wiring into a giant antenna by plugging this antenna into any AC socket and then it starts picking up signals and broadcasts free HD channels.
LiveWave is designed with advanced military cover technology. It is capable of providing reliable and powerful reception wherever and maintains good picture quality even if the weather is not good.
To make this work, all we have to do is to plug Livewave Antenna into the screen of your our choice and select it as our TV source and then we can immediately start surfing channels on our TV.
Instructions to use LiveWave Antenna
- 1st STEP: Connect LiveWave Antenna to your TV screen using the free inclusive cable cord.
- 2nd STEP: Plug LiveWave Antenna directly to any electrical outlet to instantly convert your home’s live wiring into one giant TV antenna.
- 3rd STEP: Scan for available channels then start watching your favorite TV shows and the latest TV news for free.
LiveWave Antenna Pricing and Return Policy
At the time of writing, you had several options for buying a LiveWave antenna. Your main options are to buy one antenna at $39.95 or to buy multiple antennas that become cheaper as you buy more at once:
In addition to buying an antenna or antennas, you can choose to purchase a lifetime warranty for $9.22. The fine print says that the warranty covers your antenna if it has defects in materials or workmanship. If the antenna just stops working one day, then, in theory, you can make a warranty claim.
However, if you spill water on the antenna or break the device through an accident or negligence, it won’t be covered. “Damages due to improper care or accident may be repaired at a reasonable rate and a fee will be charged for return shipping,” the fine print notes.
How LiveWave Antenna Compares to Other TV Antennas
To give you a sense of how this antenna’s pricing and features compare to popular HD antennas, we went to Amazon to find out which HD antennas got the highest ratings from consumers.
What we found is that there were several different antennas that were cheaper than LiveWave. However, none of them claimed to turn your home’s electrical system into an antenna:
- U MUST Have Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna: $27.95, 4.7 stars from 6,053 reviews
- LotusBe Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna: $24.99, 4.4 stars from 270 reviews
Both of these antennas received excellent reviews from customers and both are significantly cheaper than the LiveWave. Also, we noticed that both of these antennas are amplified, which means you can plug them in and boost their range to more than 35 miles.
If you live in a rural area where the closest TV towers are more than 35 miles away, this can be a big benefit.
In general, we’d say that the two antennas on Amazon present better value because they’re more than $10 cheaper and, unlike the LiveWave, their technology is traditional and widely understood to work well if you cut down on the obstacles between your antenna and the HD signals you’re trying to capture.
There’s a chance that the LiveWave could work better because of its claim to use your whole house as an antenna but we don’t feel comfortable backing that claim based on what various experts told us during our research of this antenna.
Competitors and Alternatives
LiveWave isn’t the only HD antenna on the market. There are several options that are less expensive than LiveWave, and none of them claim to tap into your home’s electrical system to function.
Two of the most popular devices are the U MUST Have Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna and the LotusBe Amplified HD Digital TV Antenna. The U MUST antenna costs only $27.95, while the LotusBe antenna comes in at $24.99. Both antennas have excellent customer reviews and are amplified, allowing you to plug them in and boost their range to over 35 miles away. This is a great feature if you live in a rural area.
LiveWave Antenna Review – Final Verdict
This device is really fascinating because of the antenna power. It claims to work simply by plugging it into any wall outlet of your home and connecting it to the TV.
Overall the LiveWave Antenna is a good to go product if you are looking to watch HD TV Channels for free.
How Can I Get LiveWave Antenna?
If it is still in stock, here is how you can get this yours:
- Order LiveWave Antenna from it’s official website.
- Start streaming live HD TV Channels with any paid subscription.
Last Updated on