WildSurvive Pro Review – Best Survival Kit 2021
WildSurvive Pro Reviews – Buy Best Survival Kit 2021! >> Get the best kit with you to see the wild life created by God. Read post to Get up to 50% off on your order!
Are you an explorer of the wild and frequently go out camping in the woods? Then you must read this WildSurvive Pro Reviews. You can get this product at an Exclusive Offer 50% DISCOUNT by purchasing it today.
Just like footballers know the importance of putting on shin guards and boots, outdoor enthusiasts equally know the importance of putting on the appropriate gear.
Back in the days of dial-up Internet, I surfed through his site, reading about emergency and survival gear, the tools he carried, his nonprofit organization and, of course, his personal miniature survival kit made from a small tobacco tin. By that point, I had learned about emergency kits through my father and by reading various books, but my thought process motivated me to think smaller. But now we have options like Wildsurvive Pro kits.
A set of sturdy and lightweight tools are best. The WildSurvive Pro survival kit has been garnering good reviews in the United States, Canada, Australia. United Kingdom, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, etc.
WildSurvive Pro is an outdoor survival tool kit marketed to hikers and outdoor enthusiasts and just consumers who want to purchase a survival kit to pack away for unexpected emergencies. The kit is available for around $40 to $80 online. It includes a basic knife, flashlight, compass, pen, and first aid kit, among other survival items. It’s all packaged into a convenient-sized, water-resistant kit.
The skill and experience that come from using gear are equally important to the knowledge of building kits and carrying them. As you will read, not all emergency/survival kit concepts are what they are cracked up to be, and there is a clear distinction between an “emergency kit” and a “survival kit.” What works great in theory is not always so in practice.
As we review the WildSurvive Pro all in one everything survival gear kit, there are many survival kits and emergency preparedness items to pursue in completing a contingency crisis plan; from top survival kits, hand sanitizers, face masks, or even long term food storage solutions, being prepared with proven materials and tested tools is a major key should a situation arise where panic, fear or urgency is of vital importance.
What is WildSurvive Pro?
WildSurvive Pro is an outdoor survival tool kit marketed to hikers and outdoor enthusiasts and just consumers who want to purchase a survival kit to pack away for unexpected emergencies. It includes a basic knife, flashlight, compass, pen, and first aid kit, among other survival items. It’s all packaged into a convenient-sized, water-resistant kit.
You can keep the WildSurvive Pro in the back of your car or in the confines of your home. This will ensure you are prepared for any in case of a natural disaster or calamity. It has been called the Best Survival Kit 2020 and we can easily see why.
Inside the water-resistant kit, you’ll find a rope, compass, flashlight, pen, knife, whistle, and other basic tools. It’s all accessible from the convenient kit.
The official website for WildSurvive Pro has surprisingly limited information about the kit or what’s inside it. There’s a single image of the kit and a small list of benefits. Aside from that, we have no tech specs or other information about how the kit works.
Specifications of Wild Survive Pro:
- This kit has all the tools, including a knife, a compass, aluminum wire, etc.
- No shipment made on Sundays
- Refund and Cancellation are allowed
- 50% off on single kit available at 4379/-
- 70% off on two kits at 8090/-
- 75% discount on three kits available at 11059/-
- Payment via PayPal and Debit/Credit cards
- No COD
Benefits of using WildSurvive Pro:
WildSurvive Pro advertises all of the following benefits:
- It is extremely affordable
- All the tools are made using premium-quality material
- One tool kit consists of all the essential tools
- At a low cost, you get to buy many tools
- The tool kit is available with free shipping
As you can see, many of these benefits are vague or ill-defined. WildSurvive Pro claims to be “waterproof” in some sections and “water-resistant” in other sections, for example. They’re two different things.
Similarly, WildSurvive Pro claims to be “proven and tested”, yet the manufacturer does not claim to have put the items through any type of real-world testing.
Why Have a Survival Kit?
We all hope that we never find ourselves in an emergency, but the simple fact is that disasters happen. If you do enjoy hobbies like camping or rock climbing, you should absolutely have one of these kits for what we hope are obvious reasons. The day to day practicality of it requires a little more explanation.
There are a lot of emergencies that can befall the average person as well. From getting stuck in your care from a flat tire or other mishap to natural disasters. Hurricanes and floods are notorious for knocking out electricity, contaminating tap water and myriad of other problems. The Wild Survive Pro survival kit can make sure that you keep your family and yourself safe in any scenario. One of these should be in every single home.
WildSurvive Pro Review: What are the Contents?
Survival kits can be very different, depending on how many situations they cover. However, there are some tools considered to be necessary for every emergency kits and WildSurvive Pro definitely has them all. Here’s what is included in the kit:
- A Pen– how many times did you need a pen and there was none in sight? Well, not anymore. Thanks to WildSurvive Pro you will always have one ready to be used;
- Flashlight– it also has a flashlight that will come in handy when navigating your way around in the dark. It can be latched on to your belt and used at your convenience;
- A Compass – since you cannot rely on your phone to navigate through the thick wilderness, a compass will come in handy. Unlike the usual compass, the one provided by WildSurvive Pro is small, compact, and gives a 360-rotating bezel to easy navigation. It also doubles as a lock which definitely comes in handy;
- Rope or Twine – you may not need it when at home, but it is definitely useful when you are away;
- A Knife – a military-grade that can be folded into a smaller size using the little button on its body. The knife ensures you can be quick in popping it open when you sense danger. The back of the blade easily opens cans, bottles and even break the glass;
- Multi-tool – you could easily keep this one in your pocket, as it is useful in so many situations;
- An Emergency Blanket – the temperatures usually drop at night and if you have accidentally misplaced your own or feel colder. An emergency blanket that is in the kit will help you survive the night. It will keep in about 90% of the body heat. It folds into a smaller size to be used again;
- A Woodcutter – needless to say, any survival should provide this;
- Water bottle clip – this could come in handy in day to day life;
- Fire starter – a fire starter is also provided that will help you start a steady fire in minutes.
WildSurvive Pro Testing Notes
- I was impressed with the construction of the kit itself but I would have liked to see it in much brighter orange color, rather than the subdued brown that it actually is. In a survival situation, you are going to want as many signaling devices as possible.
- The included flashlight worked as well as expected, and I don’t mean that in a bad way. It’s extremely small, so you can’t get a very large beam from it, but the luxury of having some light to operate when the sun goes down is quite handy.
- The knife is so light, it’s almost the same weight as the Magpul Executive Field Case for the iPhone 4. It’s easy to grip and use for most tasks. I can’t think of any way for them to make this knife smaller and still have it be as comfortable as it is. The attached lanyard and sheath allow a few different carrying options.
- The instructions on the water purification tablets were easy enough to follow but actually a little funny. “Wear protective eyewear, protective clothing, and rubber gloves.” Don’t they know this is a survival situation? The tablet dissolved in only about a minute or two but the instructions say to leave it untouched for 4 hours and away from direct sunlight.
- The one-liter water bag was great. It held the exact amount of water that could be purified with one tablet so that you have the potential for six liters of purified water. It was constructed fairly well and survived some small drops from a height of around three feet before popping at the bottom. But you could possibly fix that with some duct tape.
Always Think Ahead
The best advice is to think ahead. Learn and practice basic wilderness skills so you’re prepared if you ever need to use survival techniques. Take a First Aid course and learn CPR.
Don’t overstep your abilities. Know your limits. Don’t attempt to hike farther in one day than is a realistic goal. Don’t allow others to force you to overextend your limits. If you’re not comfortable with a trail or the pace, speak up!
Whenever you venture into the outdoors, take time to enjoy the sights, but remember that you are responsible for yourself. Plan for the unexpected. Make your wilderness survival kit. Don’t allow an unfortunate incident to force you into a survival experience.
How Does WildSurvive Pro Work?
Survival kits like WildSurvive Pro work as you would expect: they include the items, tools, and materials needed to survive in certain situations.
WildSurvive Pro is considered a very basic survival kit. You might bring it on a day hike, for example. The kit doesn’t include any food or water. There’s only a basic multi-tool inside. If you’re going on a multi-day hike or in any type of challenging environment, then you may want a heavier-duty survival kit.
Why are People Buying this Survival Kit?
Understanding what to carry and what not to carry leaves you in a dilemma. This may make you miss out on some essential devices. Thinking ahead and preparing accordingly is the key to surviving and enjoying at the same time.
- Everything you may require on your excursion is provided in the bag.
- Small and compact as well as lightweight, ensuring it does not take up a lot of space. On such excursion, it is not possible to carry around devices and products that are heavy. They will only add extra weight and tire you out quickly. This survival kit comes with a Satisfaction Guarantee.
Why Is This Product Better Than Others? [Wild Survive Pro]
Keeping your eyes, you can take WildSurvive Pro as the best survival kit as it works better than others available in the market.
The materials used in the tools of the kit are strong enough to provide the service in the long run. Moreover, every tool in the kit provides its service at an extreme level and for that, every user becomes completely satisfied.
What’s Included with WildSurvive Pro?
The WildSurvive Pro sales page does not provide an itemized list of what’s included in the kit. All we know about the kit comes from a single photo.
Here’s what we know is included in the kit:
- 1 x pen
- 1 x flashlight
- 1 x compass
- 1 x rope or twine
- 1 x knife
- 1 x multi-tool
- 1 x emergency blanket
- 1 x wood cutter
- 1 x water bottle clip
- 1 x fire starter
All of this gear looks extremely basic compared to other survival kits. Much of the gear seems made from standard plastic instead of heavy-duty materials. The original manufacturer of the WildSurvive Pro kit (a company named Colsen) advertises the kit as a 13-in-1 package, although it’s unclear what the 13 items are (we’ve only identified ten items).
What are customers saying about Wild Survive?
1) Juan H– I love staying within the forests, and such device kits are a savior. Although I have many tool kits, this one is my favored. This is compact and has more tools than my previous kits. I sense I made the proper decision by way of investing my cash in it. I actually have used the device at the same time as mountain climbing as nicely, and that is in order that extraordinary.
2) Johnny– There isn’t any doubt in accepting the reality that for tourists, such device kits that aren’t best compact however also have all the crucial equipment play a crucial function. I changed into besides looking for a mini-tool package, and then I were given my ideal one from Wild live to tell the tale. It is less expensive and springs with free shipping. I quite suggest tourists to put money into this tool kit.
3) Allison– I think despite the fact that this tool kit looks smaller in size, it has quite a few items in it, and that they match so well. For every body who loves to do adventures, this is going to be one of the fine selections. I bought this at a totally affordable rate and that too due to massive reductions.
WildSurvive Pro Pricing
WildSurvive Pro is priced between $42 and $84, depending on how many units you purchase:
For those preppers who want an all in one emergency survivalist kit to have as a backup of the essential tools and items one might need in the time of an urgent, panic-filled crisis, click here to see the official ordering page for Wild Survive Pro.
WildSurvive Pro Contact Details
WildSurvive Pro is marketed online by a company named Novads OU. The Estonia-based company sells a handful of products online, including ultra violet phone sanitizers, drones, and other trendy products.
Novads OU doesn’t claim to make WildSurvive Pro itself. Instead, it seems likely the company orders the kits through Amazon or Alibaba, then markets the kits at inflated prices.
You can contact the company via the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 20 3808 9234 (International) or +552135003992 (Brazil)
- Address: Valukoja 22, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia
WildSurvive Pro Frequently Ask Question
A quick search online will reveal the real manufacturer of the WildSurvive Pro survival kit: a company named Colsen. That company makes budget survival kits catered to people who want basic survival items without breaking the bank.
The company’s 13-in-1 survival kit is available for $18.35 is available on Amazon. This kit is identical, down to every last item, as the WildSurvive Pro survival kit that sells for $42 to $84 online today.
The average healthy person can survive for somewhere from 2 days to a one week without liquids, but that’s a rough estimate. A person’s health, the weather and the individual’s physical activity levels all help determine how long a person will last without water.
Avoid being nomadic, pick a spot where you are somewhat protected from the weather and stay there as long as possible. Avoid eating foods you don’t recognize as safe sources of food, Don’t waste your precious energy, or be afraid, and do not allow yourself to get cold.
Both lighter and matches, jacket or raincoat, first aid kit, knife, small shovel, food and water, signaling device such as a flashlight or flares, batteries, some form of shelter such as a small tent, ropes come in handy, and insect repellent, and utensils.
The Final Word
Deep diving into the unseen and undiscovered requires special tools and devices that ensure safety as well as productivity. The WildSurvive Pro survival kit is concise and compact, as well as multi-purpose! It provides you have the basics to start a fire, cut wood, stay warm, and fight the stray if needed. It is a must-buy!