Every nature lover has been out and about and has observed animals. To catch them in the wild is usually very difficult. Either you do not have the right binoculars with you, or you have them in your hand too late. Maybe the animal is too far away, so that you cannot take a good photo. With the product presented here, however, all this should be possible. The Starscope Monocular is a lens that can be used as binoculars, but at the same time you can also put it in front of your smartphone to take excellent photos. It is one of the telescopes that are usually very expensive. However, in nature they pay off extremely well. We introduce it below.
What is Starscope Monocular?
The Starscope Monocular is a binocular for outdoor use. From excursions in nature to the football stadium, the manufacturer promises you up to 10x magnification when you look through the monocular. In conjunction with an Apple or Android smartphone, you can also take photographs. This feature is perfect for on the road. If you like to take pictures of animals or nature, you do not have to put yourself in danger with the monocular. According to the manufacturer, the handy dimensions and waterproof materials are also very suitable for all sporting activities and travel. The scope of delivery includes a tripod for hands-free operation of the monocular telescopes. You do not have to hold the monocular in your hands the whole time.
Why You Should Get Starscope Monocular?
Would you like to find the ideal selfie or trying to acquire the high definition image clarity whilst traveling to several areas? The minutes would get catch for the life when you begin using the Starscope Monocular Telescopic lens. It eliminates those bulky lens and cameras which you carry with a variety of hassles. The 10x zoom characteristic of the lens makes it compatible for far away image clarity and can be priced only. When it’s an iPhone or Android the lens is excellent for both the apparatus. The lens is produced with quality materials which make it operate for extended decades.
Why Choose Starscope Monocular?
If you are into hunting and loves the outdoors, there is really no reason why you shouldn’t get the Starscope Monocular. Taking photos of your surroundings will surely make you want to come back. It is perfect for traveling because of its lightweight and is not at all bulky, which means that carrying it will be easy and won’t need a lot of space. The device is too small that you won’t even feel it add weight to your bag.
One of the best things about Starscope Monocular is that you can bring it outdoors without worrying about fog or rain. The reason behind this is because it is fog proof and waterproof, which makes it an awesome companion outdoors. It is also scratch-resistant, which means that if you accidentally drop this device, you don’t have to worry because this is not a delicate one.
Another good thing about Starscope Monocular is that besides using it for taking amazing photos, you can also use it as a telescope. If you are planning to hike somewhere you’re not familiar with, worry not because you can use the device to check the road ahead of you. In this way, you know if it’s safe to still push through or if you need to go back.
You can also enjoy checking the night sky or even the animals around you because you no longer have to be near them. Even the flying birds can be seen from afar using the Starscope Monocular. With the versatility of Starscope Monocular, you’re making the most out of your money.
Features Of Starscope Monocular
- 320grams in weight
- Made in advanced polymers
- Bak4 Prism Type
- Sure-grip and streamlined design
- Field view of up to 114 to 1100m
- Every relief of up to 20mm
- HD glass and lenses are fully multi-coated
- 3mm exit pupil diameter
- 50mm objective diameter
The Specifications of the device
Some Excellent features of Starscope Monocular Which make it the bestseller on the Net are following:
- High Definition Picture Clarity: The lens has been featured using BaK-4 crystal prism along with a 20mm diameter of the student. Therefore, allows receiving the highest quality images which are crystal clear.
- Arrives using 10x Zoom: You get nearer to the items and choose the best shot using the 10x Zoom attribute. This specification doesn’t blur the pictures and makes it ideal for tours.
- Water Resistant Characteristic : Don’t worry about the lens becoming wet in the water once you travel to several places. The lens is 100% waterproof and fog proof which operates in extreme weather also.
- Has Durable Properties: The glass of this lens is crafted using the most effective materials and ABS plastic. The good metallic finish makes it lasting it won’t break after hitting hard objects.
Benefits of the Product
- It is made up of advanced and accurate Computerized Numerical Control or Computer-Aided Design construction which makes it advanced.
- It also uses the BAK4 prism type.
- It is light in weight, easy to handle lens.
- You can click extremely clear and sharp pictures using it.
- It is waterproof and fog-proof. It doesn’t matter wherever you carry it. You can carry it while adventuring, hiking, and camping.
- It is a fully operable telescopic Monocular. You can look up to about 50 miles away by holding up to your naked eyes.
- It has multiple coatings to give you extremely clear photos that are there in the costliest lenses of the camera.
- It is also surrounded by a protective and non-skid coating. So, you may use it in any of the conditions. It doesn’t matter if it is too hot or too cold.
- It has a streamlined shape which is very easy to hold.
How Does Starscope Monocular Work?
Starscope Monocular has a telescopic lens. You can adjust the diopter adjustment to tune the Monocular to your eyes. There is an eyecup that can be adjusted if you are wearing glasses. Then you focus the dial till you can see your object sharply. There is also a tripod attachment socket so that you can use it as a hands-free telescope with a tripod. Starscope Monocular is compatible with your smartphone and acts as a telescopic lens. With the Phone Clip, you can attach to your camera lens and zoom to click.
Purchase & Price
- The company offers you the product at discounted rates.
- If you buy one unit of the Starscope Monocular, you will get it for $47.99. You get a 40% discount on this deal.
- When you purchase two units of the product, you get it for $79.99. The company gives a 50% discount on this deal.
- For three units of the product, the company has set the price at $107.99. There is a 55% discount on this purchase.
- The manufacturers are also offering you a promotion for a buy two, get one free for a limited period.
- There is also a shipping charge of $8.95 and may differ based on your location.
Where To Buy Starscope Monocular
You can purchase Starscope Monocular directly on their official website. They are currently offering discounts if you purchase one or more devices, but of course the more you purchase the higher the discount will be. You can directly pay using your PayPal or credit card depending on your preferences.
Starscope Monocular Reviews – Final Verdict
Taking a look at the official site we’ve discovered mixed reviews of those telescopic lenses. However, the bulk of the customer reviews were about the side who were pleased with the operation of the fantastic lens. It’s acceptable for many gadgets and requires quality images without blur visibility. Yes, it’s a great alternative to those bulky and expensive cameras of Canon, Sony, etc..
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, it will work with almost any Apple iPhone or Android phone. Just clip it to your camera in seconds and start taking photos. So easy!
Yes, the monocular is a fully-functional telescopic monocular. You can hold it up to your eye and see things over 50 miles away!
The Starscope Monocular is made of real, high-quality optical GLASS. They are multicoated just like the most expensive camera lenses, to give you super-clear images. They are the finest quality that can be made.
BaK stands for BaritleichKron (German for “Barium Crown”). It is used in high-end binoculars. It is the highest quality, most desirable way to build a monocular or binocular prism, which is why we used it in the Starscope Monocular.
Yes, it is extremely drop resistant and is covered with a non-skid, protective coating. You can use it safely even under extreme conditions!
Yes, it is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. You have to just clip Starscope Monocular in your device’s camera in no time and you will start taking amazing photos. It is very easy to operate.
Yes, the Starscope Monocular can be used without a phone. It is a fully operable telescopic Monocular. You can look up to about 50 miles away by holding up to your naked eyes.
The Starscope Monocular is made of finest and genuine optical glass. It has multiple coatings to give you extremely clear photos that are there in the most costly lenses of the camera. The outer body of the lens is made of sturdy polymer.
BAK means BaritleichKron which means Barium Crown in Germany. It is used inexpensive binoculars. It is the finest technique to make a binocular or Monocular prism. That’s why it has been used to make Starscope Monocular.
Yes, it is extremely rough and tough. It is drop resistant and it is also surrounded by a protective and non-skid coating. You may use it in any of the conditions. It doesn’t matter if it is too hot or too cold.
The payment on the company’s authentic website is safe. The payment methods available are Visa card, MasterCard and also by PayPal which are acceptable all over the world.