CleaniX Review – UV Cleaning Device Can Protect You and Your Family From Unwanted Germs
CleaniX Review: How many objects do you touch with your fingers in a single day? Now consider the number of times your fingers come into contact with your eyes, nose, and mouth? This means that you are constantly subject to germs, viruses and particulate matter like dust that sticks to the devices you touch.
Can you imagine which area in a house has the most germs? Studies have shown that light switches, television remotes and your own bed are some of their favorite places. Your bed is your safe spot! Either it’s sleeping, resting or even lounging on it, it’s still a place that you want to feel comfortable. Worrying about germs, mold, bacteria and dust mites can ruin it for you. CleaniX promises to get rid of all these unwanted creatures. Sound too good to you? We gave it a chance and checked for ourselves what the fuss is all about.
Cleanix is a mini UV sanitizer that promises to eliminate all the bacteria, viruses, and pathogens you didn’t know were there from all of your devices.
What is CleaniX Portable UV Sanitizer?
CleaniX wants to help you avoid the severe consequences of the invisible germs occupying the devices you touch. It is portable, easy to use, and most importantly – reliable. Using high-frequency UV light, CleaniX can kill up to 99.9% of bacteria found on the items closest to you – within as little as 5 minutes. It works on pretty much any surface, from your electronics to your furniture.
Features of CleaniX
As mentioned before, CleaniX is a portable Light Sanitizer that eliminates germs and bacteria with ultraviolet rays. Here are the key features of this device:
- Destroys germs, bacteria, and viruses
- Eliminates toxins
- Protects against exposure to germs
- Cleans using ultraviolet rays
- Long-lasting battery that works an entire day on a single recharge
- User friendly
- Effectively sanitizes all surfaces
- Safe to use
Benefits of CleaniX Portable UV Sanitizer
- UV Rays are not noxious – The most significant advantage of UV light sterilization is that it’s non-dangerous. Not at all like unforgiving synthetic concoctions that are now and then utilized in cleaning and cleansing items, UV light is naturally benevolent. UV light cleansing is a physical procedure, not a synthetic one.UV light cleansing is ok for use on nourishment just as nourishment prep administrations and non-nourishment things.
- – The following key advantage of sanitizing with UV light is that this technique for sterilization can be unmistakably more viable than different strategies. UV light executes a full cluster of unsafe creatures. For instance, did you realize that UV light devastates moulds and spores? Other sanitization strategies may not – or they may leave a moist domain where organisms can flourish. Since UV purification is a dry technique, you can be confident that it will deal with existing mould and forestall its development later on.
- Executes pathogens – On the off chance that you have followed the report about anti-infection safe microbes, you realize that the utilization of some conventional antimicrobial specialists and disinfectants has had critical outcomes. The improvement of antimicrobial safe microscopic organisms is a crucial issue in the clinical network. In contrast to customary cleansing strategies, UV light purification is a physical technique for eliminating microscopic organisms. In this manner, microscopic organisms being referred to as can’t assemble invulnerability to it. That is an immense plus, especially for medical clinics and helped living offices.
- No convertibility issues – The following advantage of UV light sanitization is that the innovations we’ve made can remain set up in visitor rooms, fit to be utilized varyingly. The excellent news is that it implies you can introduce our unit and afterward let it self-sufficiently accomplish the work.
- It’s Safe – One of the most common queries we get about UV light sanitizing is, “Is it safe to utilize?” People will, in general, partner UV introduction with dangers, for example, burn from the sun; however, the critical thing to comprehend is that UV light shelters whenever utilized appropriately.
How Does CleaniX Work?
UV or Ultraviolet light is known for its ability to kill more than 99% of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other pathogens. The light attacks the DNA of these microorganisms and kills them. It also ensures that they are unable to grow and multiply. Thus, these pathogens will be rendered harmless in spreading diseases. Many hospitals use this germicidal radiation technique on a large scale for sanitization. CleaniX UV Sanitizer uses this technology in the form of a compact device that you can handle with ease.
CleaniX makes sure that the pathogens on various everyday products are thoroughly cleaned. This sanitizer uses high-frequency UV light to destroy contaminated particles on your phone and also doesn’t allow the germs to settle back quickly on your products. CleaniX sanitizes your appliances, various surfaces, clothing, and more in as little as five minutes. So, you can have a germ-free home to live in within minutes.
How To Use CleaniX?
UV light works when the object you wish to disinfect is exposed to the light for a few minutes. Generally, if you expose the object for five minutes or so, it should be enough to kill all the bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other microorganisms. CleaniX works in a similar fashion.
CleaniX UV Sanitizer comes in the form of a slim, rectangular device that you have to flip open. The device is compact, so you can carry it around wherever you go. It also has a powerful battery, so you don’t need to connect it to a socket to use it. Once you flip-open the device, you need to face the light down and switch it on. The UV light will start its work instantly, and in about five-ten minutes, the device will switch off.
How much does CleaniX Portable UV Sanitizer cost?
- The cost of 1 UV sanitizer will cost you about $69.99. This price is available after doing the 50% per cent discount on their selling price.
- When you buy 2 UV sanitizers, then you will get one more UV sanitizer free with both of them. It will cost you $139.99. There is one more option that the users are available with, and that is the most efficient deal.
- When you purchase 3 UV sanitizers, then you will get two more UV sanitizers for free. This deal could be yours for $199.99. The third deal is running on a discount of 72% and in this case per unit will cost the user $40. During the offer then don’t even charge for the shipping charges. You need to jump on their website and then you will view a form along with the price detail. Choose the plan you want to purchase through the checkbox present in front of each deal. Once you make the selection, then you can proceed ahead with the part of the payment.
Is It Safe To Use The Device?
One of the reasons why people have moved from chemical disinfectants to UV light sanitization is its safety aspect. While chemicals can, over time, damage certain surfaces and appliances, UV light has no such adverse effects. Also, CleaniX looks after your safety, and so, it has a technology wherein, if the light is not facing downwards, then the device turns itself off immediately. Thus, ensuring that your face or body is not exposed to the UV light. Therefore, CleaniX is extremely safe to use by all.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, these sanitizers are very much safe and can help you save from several viruses and bacteria.
Yes, you can carry these sanitizers until and unless you know that you will find a separate power source for connecting this sanitizer.
No, this UV sanitizer is not waterproof neither is splash resistant. You need to keep this sanitizer protected from water.
It takes 3 minutes for this UV sanitizer to start working and by this point, maximum viruses and bacteria present are either neutralized or damaged by the effect of UV rays.
UV light radiation can prove to be harmful to the skin if it suffers too much exposure. CleaniX, therefore, has a system that does not allow the device to emit UV light till it isn’t facing down. The device will turn off whenever it is facing up so that your skin isn’t exposed in any way. It also is advised that you only use CleaniX on inorganic surfaces.
High-frequency UV radiation is a proven way to kill harmful bacteria, viruses, fungi, and other such pathogens. Since CleaniX uses the same technology, the device really does work. Using CleaniX, you can clean any surface within minutes, killing more than 99% germs.