Kailo Nanotech Patch: The human body wasn’t meant to be so sedentary. Our ancestors weren’t spending 10 hours a day sitting around, but we do. And it takes a toll on our bodies. Some people try switching over to a standing desk, others spend thousands on some kind of fancy chair, and some use pain pills and work through it. But there are some better options. What if a Band-Aid was more than just a Band-Aid?
What if we had something as simple as a Band-Aid that could heal much more than a little scrape? Though it would require technology a little bit more sophisticated than a piece of cotton taped against your skin, that kind of healing patch would be quite useful, wouldn’t it?
What is Kailo Nanotech?
Kailo pain relief patches are embedded with billions of tiny nano capacitors. These nano capacitors work with your body’s natural electrical system to “turn down” the pain signals coming from your back – so you can finally feel good again.
Kailo is a non-invasive patch that’s embedded with billions of tiny nano-capacitors. These nanocapacitors work together like a bio-antenna (more on that later) to naturally relieve pain in seconds.
Using the patch is easy and safe for all ages: When you’re feeling pain, all you do is stick a Kailo to your body (somewhere between the pain and your brain). Within moments, you’ll feel the pain easing away. Some describe a warming sensation, others say the pain gets “quiet”, but for many (including me), the pain just… stopped.
This Is A Completely New Category in Back Pain Relief
I was ecstatic when I put Kailo on for the first time. There’s nothing else like it – which is part of why I was so skeptical at first. And, even after I saw that it worked, I still had some questions. So I did some digging.
Here’s what I’ve learned so far:
- The technology has been around for a while, but it took over 5 years of development with thousands of beta testers before they finally released it to the public.
- Kailo doesn’t use medicine or drugs, so nothing foreign or toxic enters your body.
- The nanocapacitors are 100% safe to use as long as you like.
- One Kailo will last for years. You only need to replace the adhesive strips occasionally.
- Kailo isn’t just for back pain – people are using it for migraines and headaches, knee pain, elbow pain, menstrual cramps, and more… and since nanotech is so new, they’re still finding exciting uses for it!
- There IS one catch: You can only use Kailo in 2 or 3 places at once. So it’s great for back pain, but maybe not full-body pain.
For me, just trying it was enough – and after learning how safe it is, I’m completely sold on Kailo now. However, I was still curious about the actual science. WHY does this thing work?!
Key Features of Kailo
Pain is the result of electrical signals being sent to your brain. Kailo’s patented technology uses nanocapacitors to “turn off” your pain like a light switch – providing natural relief, anywhere on your body, in seconds.
Kailo has zero side effects and can be worn every single day. Pain relief has never been this simple, effective, or affordable.
$2.5 Million In Sales And Counting!
- Can Be Used Anywhere On Your Body – Kailo has hundreds of applications. Quickly turn off pain in your head, neck, shoulder, back, knee, hand, foot, and more!
- Feel Relief In Less Than 60 seconds – Correctly place Kailo wherever you feel pain and watch it disappear almost immediately.
- 100% Drug-Free & Zero Side Effects – Unlike drugs, the Kailo patch is non-transdermal (which means no chemicals or medicine enters your body) and is made with 100% naturally occurring elements.
- Patches Last For Years (Include Reusable Adhesives) – Kailo can be worn over and over, day after day, without losing functionality. Just replace the adhesive after 3-7 days of continued use and you’re good to go. No other pain relief product offers so much value for a one-time purchase.
- Place On Your Skin Or Over Clothing – The strength of our body’s electrical field allows Kailo to work effectively whether it’s placed on your skin or over thin clothing. Kailo does not have to touch the skin to be effective.
- Waterproof and Versatile – Extremely durable and designed to handle any physical activity or weather conditions. Wear Kailo in the shower, in the pool, during a workout, running errands & more.
- 30 Day, 100% Money Back Guarantee – If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your Kailo patch, you can easily return it, hassle-free!
What’s inside this Nanotech Patch?
Let’s take a look inside Kailo’s innovative, licensed technology. It was invented as a leading-edge antenna technology and in a EUREKA! moment was discovered to also help relieve pain. So what’s inside a nanotech patch? What makes it work?
- Carrier Layer – This non-conductive layer is made from a special kind of synthetic polymer that works as a base for the particle mixture. The laminate helps to protect the particles from friction and water damage.
- Nanoparticles – This is the layer that interacts with the body’s electrical system. It contains billions of charged nanocapacitors that work as an antenna, assisting the body in clear communication and reducing the signals that cause pain.
- Substrate – The nanoparticles are flood coated with a patented substrate that holds everything in place to create a dust-free and water-tight seal.
If you’re familiar with TENS or other widely-used electric therapies, then Kailo probably doesn’t seem so strange to you (it’s similar – just easier to use, more affordable and less invasive).
How Does Kailo Work?
Kailo pain relief patches are embedded with billions of tiny nanocapacitors. These nanocapacitors work with your body’s natural electrical system to “turn down” the pain signals coming from your knees – so you can finally feel good again.
Whether you’ve had an injury or have developed chronic knee pain over time, Kailo changes everything. If you’ve forgotten what it feels like to stand up and walk around without feeling pain, you’ll be amazed at what Kailo can do for you.
Of course, there are more reasons why Kailo is being called “the most promising knee pain relief product on the market today” – unlike anything else, it’s completely drug-free, you can wear it as long as you like without side effects, and it works incredibly fast.
How Quickly Can Kailo Provide Relief?
When you correctly place a Kailo patch on your body – somewhere between the period pain and your brain – you’ll experience nearly instant pain relief for your cramps. That’s how you’ll know you’ve found the right place. We’re talking seconds, here!
And before you ask, yes – it also works for those time-of-the-month back cramps, migraines, headaches, and abdominal pains.
Kailo Nanotech Patch – Video
In this video, you’ll see an experienced runner suffering from constant knee pain trying Kailo for the first time. First, the female runner feels the Kailo patch tingle and warm up like a heat patch. Within seconds, she feels relief from her knee pain – and starts to wonder what sort of magic is at play here…
The answer, of course, is science! Kailo’s technology was originally developed for military uses, but its incredible pain relief properties were discovered by accident. Now, after 5 years of study and thousands of happy beta testers, it’s finally available to the public.
Where Do I Place My Kailo Knee Patch?
The general rule is to place your Kailo between the knee pain and your brain. It can take a few tries to find your “sweet spot” – so keep going until you get the best knee pain relief possible!
One option is to place your Kailo horizontally, about 2-3 inches above your knee on the inside of your quadricep. Another option is to place your Kailo horizontally under the front of your knee, centering one edge on the shinbone and wrapping the other end around the outside of the lower leg.
Is this Nanotech Patch Safe and Cost-Effective?
Kailo’s nanotech patch contains zero prescription medications, no harmful chemicals, and no over the counter medication at all. It’s 100% safe with no side effects.
Plus, the patches are reusable, waterproof, easy to apply, and last a lifetime – making them extremely cost-effective. The only maintenance your patch needs is a new adhesive strip from time to time. Are you starting to see why Kailo is such an exciting breakthrough?
How To Apply The Kailo Adhesive?
Once you have found the ideal location to block your pain with your Kailo patch, you’ll want to attach an adhesive.
Our silicone adhesives are:
Soft on the skin,
Doesn’t pull out the hair,
Will re-stick multiple times.
Each Kailo bundle comes with a number of adhesives that you can quickly apply to the back of your Kailo for easy application.
Here are the step-by-step instructions to use our adhesives:
- Align the adhesive (print side down) with the back of your Kailo patch.
- Holding one end down, remove half of the adhesive backing as you adhere it to the Kailo patch.
- Peel the second half of the adhesive backing and finish applying it to Kailo.
- Now, you can store your Kailo for future use since the outside is not yet sticky.
- When you are ready to use your pain patch, peel off the clear adhesive backing from Kailo and apply it to your body!
Kailo, with our adhesive backing, can be removed and reapplied to your skin multiple times before losing its stickiness. Plus, it can be washed gently with soap and water to renew its adhesive properties. If washing no longer restores the stickiness, simply peel the old adhesive off this patch and place a new adhesive strip on your patch following the above instructions. A small percentage of customers have reported allergic reactions to our silicon-based adhesive.
How much does Kailo cost?
Naturally, the best way to see if nanotech patch will work to relieve your period-related back pain is to try a Kailo patch yourself. You’ll know instantly if Kailo works, and you even get 30 days to test it out when you order online – completely risk-free. What have you got to lose (aside from pain)
Placement Guide For Site Specific Pain
For best results, wear Kailo all day, every day:
- To the gym (take your workout to new levels);
- In the shower, swimming pool, or ocean (Kailo is water poof);
- While you sleep (best night ever);
- Running a marathon (beat your record);
- Playing with your grandchildren (never too old for fun);
- Everywhere you go and in everything you do.
If you wear your adhesive Kailo patch full time, the adhesive can last as long as seven days, depending on placement and skin type. Plus, the adhesive can be cleaned to extend its effectiveness (as mentioned above). Once it loses its stickiness permanently, peel it off and reapply a new adhesive. The patch itself can last several years to a lifetime when well-maintained.
Kailo makes pain relief painless. Just place nanotech patch between your brain and the pain, and let it go to work for you. Pain relief has never been this simple or affordable. Go Kailo!
” As you can see on the enclosed photo, I use your patch on my back which gives me instant relief and also cuts down on the amount of opiates that I’m using to deal with my spinal stenosis which is a chronic pain at the lower base of my spine. Noticed that I keep the patch above the lower back since that’s the place where I seem to get the most relief.” – De S.
“After 46 years of constant pain from fibromyalgia, I am finally pain free. I have tried every drug on the market and every home remedy I have heard about, but still I suffered. Over my lifetime, I have spent a small fortune trying to find relief, but still I suffered. Finally, some genius came up with the Kailo pain patch and now I am pain free at last. I do my best to share this creation with everyone I know. I have recently sold some of my possessions so I could afford to get more Kailo patches for those who need it, but cannot afford it. Life is great again. I sleep so well at night now too” – Theresa L.
Kailo is priced at $119 for a starter kit, although you can get a discount by ordering 5 or 10 units at a time. Here are all the products and pricing available from the Kailo online store:
• 1 Kit $119 (1 Reusable Kailo, 1 Soft Carry Case, 3 Adhesives):
• Buddy Pack $195 (2 Reusable Kailos, 2 Soft Carry Cases, 6 Adhesives
• Family Pack $469 (5 Reusable Kailos, 5 Soft Carry Cases, 15 Adhesives):
• Group Pack $889 (10 Reusable Kailos, 10 Soft Carry Cases, 30 Adhesives):
• 1 Soft Carry Case: $13
• 1 Adhesive (10 Pack): $24.99
• KT Tape (Roll of 30): $11.99