SpectroSeal is a space-age device that can repair virtually anything that’s broken. Using UV light, this device is stronger than most of the leading glue brands out there. It seals and repairs in five seconds or less. Learn more about how it works and the pros and cons in my SpectroSeal review.
We live in a world where things break all the time. Instead of throwing those things away, what if you could repair them with a simple glue pen?
A friend of mine introduced me to the SpectroSeal UV light glue pen, and I’ve been raving about it ever since. I’ve fixed anything and everything I can in my home. I’m going to share my experience and everything I know about this pen in my SpectroSeal reviews.
What is SpectroSeal?
Spectroseal UV glue is a kind of adhesive that requires a photochemical reaction for fixing. Technically, UV glue is a polymer that relies on exposure to UV light to allow for cross-linking, thus creating a more solid structure at the molecular level. This is in unlike in other adhesives that rely on drying, a process that either takes a longer time or requires exposure to high temperatures. When exposed to UV light, the components of UV adhesives overcome the activation energy needed to trigger cross-linking via photon particles.
The beautiful thing about Spectroseal UV glue pen that enables clean finishing is that the material stays liquid until exposed to UV-light, this gives the room for realignment until the desired or accurate position is achieved, and then the UV light can then be exposed to the joint and it is glued almost immediately with strong bonds.
The ability to delay the bonding of the UV glue makes it stand out from other solvent-based adhesives which start hardening as they are exposed to the atmosphere and epoxy-based adhesives that start curing as soon as the separate components are mixed together.
SpectroSeal is a UV glue pen that can seal repairs in five seconds or less. This glue pen offers quick bonding for virtually any material, including:
The other SpectroSeal reviews were right – this is a must-have for every home. When I first heard about this product, I read all of the SpectroSeal reviews I could find because I could not believe that something so simple would work. Now that I’ve seen the results, I have to agree it works.
This glue pen is guaranteed high quality, and it will work with virtually any material, as most SpectroSeal reviews will attest.
How Does SpectroSeal Work?
Using the Spectroseal UV glue pen is not technical. It only require you to get the surface cleaned and dried, then first apply a thin layer of the glue to the surfaces you want to cure and squeeze them together. Shine the UV light on the glue for about three seconds, you can proceed to add more of the adhesive if you want a thicker layer and then shine the UV light again. You can then proceed with your other finishing if you have any left. Whether that is painting, decorating, or just setting it out on the counter somewhere, you are definitely good to go.
The SpectroSeal UV light glue pen creates a transparent bond that’s:
One thing I want to point out in this SpectroSeal review is that you don’t have to worry about messes. The adhesive is easy to apply thanks to the precise applicator, which won’t make a dripping mess.
Here’s How it Works: step-by-step guide;
- Step 1: Before applying the Spectroseal UV adhesive, the surface to be bonded must be attended. The surfaces should be kept dry and free of any kind of grease or dust by using pure ethanol and a clean piece of linen to clean. You should keep in mind that it’s advisable for every smooth surface to be roughened in order for the adhesive to develop its adhesive properties optimally.
- Step 2: After cleaning, you can then apply the adhesive. Keep in mind that it can be applied in several layers to fill up slots and holes and for a more strong bond depending on what you’re fixing. Also, to achieve better adhesion, you can first fix the surface by applying a thin layer of adhesive. Then apply a second, denser layer to optimize the adhesive properties.
- Step 3: After you have applied the Spectroseal UV adhesive, you can merge the surfaces and expose the UV light to let the adhesive for curing to take place. If the light does not reach the adhesive everywhere, press the surfaces firmly together for at least thirty seconds.
Moreover, after curing finishing can be applied to the bond, such as grinding, painting, vanishing and what have you?
If you want to remove the UV adhesive, do so with petroleum ether when the adhesive has not yet cured. You can soak already hardened adhesive with soapy water.
If you read other SpectroSeal reviews, you’ll find a lot of people talking about safety. That’s one thing that attracted me to this product, and I have to agree with other SpectroSeal reviews.
This pen uses a non-toxic, polymer that’s solvent-free. It applies wet to make it easy to fill and seal the repair. When you’re ready to seal, just press the UV light button to create a strong, lasting hold.
I’ve read SpectroSeal reviews where people have fixed all kinds of things, from small children’s toys to pottery. I’ve yet to read any SpectroSeal reviews that claim the bond isn’t strong or durable.
Some applications that utilize UV glue curing include:
- Decorating of Plastic or Glass
- Automotive Applications
- Graphic Arts
- Manufacturing Processes
Does SpectroSeal Work?
Yes! It works similarly to the UV glue pen as seen on TV. UV glue pens are superior to super glue and other adhesives. I’ve yet to read a bad UV glue pen review.
Obviously, my SpectroSeal review is a positive one, and many other SpectroSeal reviews are positive as well. It works, and it works well.
I used this to repair an old bidet, and it worked surprisingly well (read my Blaux Bidet review for a better option that won’t break after a few months).
Some SpectroSeal reviews call this pen a “mini welder” because of the strong bond it forms. Others love that they don’t have to use super glue anymore.
Another thing is that people are using this pen to repair things for their businesses. That’s saying something about the quality and strength of the bond this glue pen creates. It’s a loved tool by jewelry makers and handymen alike.
Why Use Spectroseal UV glue pen?
UV gluing has a wide usage in different industries and used heavily in large scale industries and in automobiles and in commercial products. The same chemistry behind UV adhesives is also in application in Spectroseal glue pen.
Adhesives that utilize UV light for bonding is increasing in versatility with every passing day. It can be used for a lot of creative things apart from joining different materials, they can be used for filling, reconstruction and sheathing of materials. If, for example, you want to join two uneven surfaces together, you can level out the unevenness by applying the adhesive very densely without having to fill the gaps. When applied in layers, the Spectroseal ultraviolet light curing adhesive has a gap-filling effect of up to one centimeter.
The usage of Spectroseal UV adhesive also extends to reconstructing materials. It is extremely convenient for sheathing low current cables or as an alternate for small chunks of objects.
As an adhesive, it is ideally suited for
- Plastics, especially transparent ones
Why Should You Buy SpectroSeal?
Why should you buy an UV light adhesive glue pen when you can just buy super glue? If my SpectroSeal review wasn’t convincing enough, here are some other reasons:
- It takes just seconds to work. In two steps, your items are repaired.
- It uses non-toxic polymer. Many SpectroSeal reviews love that they can use this pen around children and pets without worry.
- It doesn’t make a mess. So many SpectroSeal reviews talk about the precision of the application and how it prevents dripping messes.
- It’s easy to use. I’ve yet to find any SpectroSeal reviews that claim this pen is hard to use.
I highly recommend this UV adhesive pen, but you’ll find so many other SpectroSeal reviews that are also praising this product.
SpectroSeal Facts and Specs
- Uses polymer to repair objects. People in SpectroSeal reviews have used this pen to repair items of virtually every material, from wood to rubber and just about everything in between.
- UV light helps create a strong seal. I’ve read SpectroSeal reviews that claim the bond is formed in just a few seconds thanks to the UV light.
- Precision tip applicator prevents messy repairs. Countless SpectroSeal reviews talk about how they can make delicate repairs because of the applicator’s precision.
Who is SpectroSeal a Perfect Fit For?
The SpectroSeal glue pen is a perfect fit for anyone. That’s no exaggeration. If you own anything – any object – then you can use this pen. It will save you from having to throw out damaged items because you can make repairs yourself. That’s why I wrote this SpectroSeal review. I want everyone to know how well it works.
Spectro seal is great for:
- Homeowners. Many SpectroSeal reviews say they use this pen to fix everyday items in their homes.
- College kids. Some SpectroSeal reviews use this pen to save themselves from having to spend more money replacing broken items, like glasses or furniture.
- Car owners. Several SpectroSeal reviews talk about using this pen to make simple cosmetic repairs.
Anyone can benefit from this glue pen, and anyone can use it.
What are the Pros and Cons?
I want my SpectroSeal review to be thorough, and that means going over the pros and cons of this pen. Many of these benefits you’ll find listed in other SpectroSeal reviews. However, most SpectroSeal reviews forget to include the drawbacks.
- Repairs take less than 10 seconds
- Polymer is used instead of glue
- Precision applicator tip prevents messes
- UV light makes bonds strong and long-lasting
- Not messy at all
- No sticky residue
- Often out of stock
My biggest complaint with this UV glue pen is that it’s often out of stock. I wanted to buy some as gifts for friends, but I had to wait a few days until they restocked.
How can i get the SpectroSeal?
You are able to get the SpectroSeal at the official website. At this moment it is available at a 50% discount; all you have to do is click the Button Below.
You will be taken directly to the official website, you then fill in your details and include your shipping Address.
Note there is a 30-day Money Back Guarantee on this product, so you do not need to worry about anything.
Where Can I Buy SpectroSeal?
You’ve read my SpectroSeal review and you’re ready to buy the SpectroSeal UV light glue pen. You may be wondering where you can purchase it. Maybe you’ve seen a few SpectroSeal reviews claiming that they bought this pen in a hardware store or somewhere else online.
These SpectroSeal reviews would be wrong.
You can only buy SpectroSeal from the official website – directly from the manufacturer. Here, you can also see other SpectroSeal reviews from actual users.
I encourage you to read these SpectroSeal reviews. They give lots of insight into this product and its uses.
Wrapping up my Spectro Seal review, I need to talk about something important – the guarantee.
On my website, I prefer only to review products that offer a guarantee of some kind. It gives you peace of mind that if something is wrong or the product doesn’t meet your expectations, you can return it for a refund.
Like other Spectro Seal reviews mention, this glue pen has a 30-day money back guarantee. If it doesn’t meet your expectations, you can get your money back – no questions asked.
If you’re looking for a non-toxic adhesive to repair everyday objects, I highly recommend SpectroSeal.