GermCide X Reviews 2020 – Buy This for Family! >> Read our review post and understand its benefits. Order today and Get up to 50% OFF!
Can you imagine which area in a house has the most germs? Studies have shown that light switches, television remotes and your own bed are some of their favorite places. Your bed is your safe spot! Either it’s sleeping, resting or even lounging on it, it’s still a place that you want to feel comfortable. Worrying about germs, mold, bacteria and dust mites can ruin it for you. Germcide X promises to get rid of all these unwanted creatures. Sound too good to you? We gave it a chance and checked for ourselves what the fuss is all about.
The present world in which we are living is digital. With the help of science, we have developed, manufactured, and created life simple. But what if the digital gadget we are using becomes your cause of death? Yes, you’ve heard it right, today the world is going through very severe problems of Covid-19 or coronavirus, which can is creating havoc. We can control it by using GermCide X.
To overcome severe disease, most people from developed countries like the United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, and many countries are using GermCide X. It is an ultraviolet disinfected ray’s viral disinfecta nt.
GermCide X is now available at exclusive price discount plus free shipping. Read our brilliant explanation on this UV Sterilization tool that protects people from germs and bacterial infection.
What is GermCide X?
GermCide X is a portable and easy to use germ and virus killer that works on the theme of ultraviolet rays. It claims to kill the germs, viruses, and bacteria’s by up to 99.99% with no side effects. The best part of this tool is that it is designed for multi-purpose things. All you need to turn the device on and let it function smoothly. It simply works on three AAA size batteries that function for long months. If you order the tool now you qualify for 50% price discount with free shipping at this exclusive website.
The device emits UV light and kills the bacteria and germs. It is designed in a really attractive way and is very easy to use. It saves the life of you and your family from harmful germs and small particles. It is made of high quality and purity glass. It has a switch on and off button and an indicator of light. It works on a four cells battery.
It assures you cleaning of about 99.9% of germs. Brooms and cleaning wipers are no more effective for cleaning, at least not for germs and small bacteria. It comfortably fits in your hand for cleaning and doesn’t stress it at all. Any item can be cleaned with the use of GermCide X.
GermCide X Tech Features
- UV ray-based – designed for chemical free cleaning of everyday items
- Multipurpose – suitable for all surfaces
- Destroys viruses, bacteria, and germs in no time – UV rays are able to damage germ molecules in about 10 seconds
- Eliminates dangerous micro dirt particles – helps to keep the surfaces in your environment clean
- Chemical free – since GermCide X uses UV rays, it doesn’t cause skin irritations that some of disinfectant sprays might result in
- No refills needed – saves a lot of money on sanitation liquids
- Works with standard AAA batteries – the device doesn’t require any special power cords, just change the batteries and you’re ready to go
- Easy to use – no special knowledge is needed if you want to use GermCide X. Just put some batteries in it, turn it on and let it do its job!
- Automatic Switch-Off if light faces upward – protects your eyes and saves the energy
- Small, foldable design – created to always be there for you!
Great Feature of GermCide X
- Has portable features and crafted with quality materials for long performance
- Works with three AAA sized batteries
- Uses ultraviolet rays to kill germs, virus, and bacteria
- Is comfortable to use and comes with eye protector technology
- Is the best sanitizing method for various needs
- Arrives with 50% price discount at this website
- Suitable for car, laptop, toys, shoes, telephones, furniture, computers etc
Benefits of using GermCide X:
- You can easily clean all devices and even desks
- It is available at discounts
- If you do not like the product, then you can return it and ask for a refund
- It is compact and portable. Thus, it can be carried anywhere
- It works on the technology of UV radiation which ensures killing of 99% germs
- The cleaner can be used even on car seats and steering wheel
- The battery is long-lasting
How Does GermCideX UV Sanitizer Work?
GermCide X works the same way as other ultraviolet light sanitization systems: you run the ultraviolet light over a surface, and that light kills bacteria, viruses, pathogens, and other germs.
UV sanitization systems have been popular since the 1950s. Today, you can find UV sanitization systems in air and water purifiers. You can also find portable UV sanitizers like Germ Cidex.
All you need to do is put AAA batteries inside GermCideX, activate the light, and run the light over surfaces you want to clean. Germ Cidex even has an automatic shut-off feature for if you accidentally turn the light upward (to protect your eyes).
Does GermCide X Really Work?
The manufacturer of GermCideX has not invested in any clinical trials or studies proving the effectiveness of the device. Instead, the company references other ultraviolet light research.
First, ultraviolet light is the spectrum of light just below violet, which is the lowest visible light for the human eye. We can’t see most ultraviolet light.
There are three ranges of UV light, including:
- UV-A: 315nm to 400nm
- UV-B: 280nm to 315nm
- UV-C: 200nm to 280nm
All UV sanitization systems use UV-C light, which is the UV light proven to kill bacteria. This light disrupts the nuclei of bacteria, effectively killing the bacteria.
Using light to kill bacteria and germs may sound farfetched, but it’s not: UV light has been a popular sterilization treatment since the 1950s. Today, it’s used in water and air purification systems.
Some of the best evidence for UV light can be found in this review study from 2012, where researchers analyzed all available evidence on UV light and concluded that UV-C radiation was “an alternative antimicrobial approach to localized infections”. UV-C light is particularly effective at the 264nm wavelength. The main drawback of UV light is that it only works when a lot of light targets one surface. Some UV lights spread too little light over a wide surface, while others just use weak UV light.
Ultimately, we know UV light works as advertised to kill germs and bacteria. We also know that GermCide X uses some type of UV light. However, the company doesn’t disclose which type of UV light it uses, nor does it disclose the wavelength, power, or other crucial details. We assume GermCide X works as advertised, although there’s no real proof that it’s better than other UV sanitization systems.
Who is the target group for the GermcideX Sanitizing device?
The Germcide is for everyone who needs the most reliable way of making sure that his gadgets, household and office items are well sanitized. Parents, Officers, Doctors, Celebrities can make use of this device. All you need to remember is that it must be kept out of reach of children since they may mistake its UV light for your normal touch light and may get the light into their eyes.
It is also important in places like hospitals, military facilities, factories where a precise sanitization without any physical contact is required. Coupled with the fact that it is 100% hygienic, it’s really an easy pick for anyone who wants to get a handheld sanitizing device.
Why are people rushing to get the germicide x?
- 30- Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee: A very stand out policy by the manufacturers of this device because of the trust they have on it, people are buying this handheld sanitizer because it comes with a satisfaction guarantee. It simply means that if you are not happy with the way the product works, you can send it back to the company and get a refund. With this 30 day money back policy, it makes a great sense to get this device right now since you can always return once you’re not satisfied with the way it works.
- Safety: Anther great reason people have given for getting this cleaning sanitizer is to stay safe. Quarantine or isolation means spending more time with your devices. Frequent handling of your devices means that over time, it will get dirty and will house germs. Hence it is necessary to keep your objects clean especially with this growing COVID-19 pandemic
- Special Offer: With the speed with which this pandemic took us unawares, it became very necessary to protect ourselves. Investing in this cleaning tool now that it comes at a 50% discount and free shipping is really a no brainer for anyone who wants to remain safe. The ball is simply in your court.
Why are people buying GermCide X?
People are buying this cleaner because it comes with Satisfaction Guarantee. This means that if you are not happy with the way product works, then you can send it back to the company and get a refund. Now that it is the company’s 30-day Money Back Guarantee policy, who would not like to try this fantastic product? And now that it is available on discount with free shipping, this is a must buy.
Another reason that people are buying this cleaning wand is to stay safe. Quarantine means spending time with our devices. If we keep touching our devices all the time, then it is evident that our devices are going to get dirty. Hence, if we keep our objects clean, we will stay safe as well.
That’s why investing in cleaning tools is going to be the best investment as of now.And that too before it runs out of the stock. Great discounts, free delivery, safety, and a money-back guarantee are the main reasons that you should buy this cleaning wand.
What makes Germicide X better than the other options?
Germicide X is far better than all those disinfecting liquids available for cleaning your house and spaces. The side effects of such chemicals are many and a little bit of carelessness might lead to irretrievable damage on your body.
But with the germcide x, you need not worry as it is 100% safe. The only thing is that just like every other light, you should not put it on your eye. Besides, this product is a onetime purchase and that too at a small price. It can last a lifetime if stored and kept properly. There’s no difficulty in using it, as it’s just like a torch, which you just flash on surfaces. Also, it can be used on a device be it phones, laptops, tabletops, handles, doors and so on. It does not pick a few devices for action.
Who Makes GermCide X?
GermCide X is made by an Estonia-based company called Novads OU. That company has been spotted marketing other disaster preparedness items online in recent weeks, including the OxyBreath Pro, WildSurvive Pro survival kit and the Smart Sanitizer Pro UV sanitization system.
Novads OU doesn’t seem to manufacture any of its own products. Instead, it orders bulk products and sells them for competitive prices online.
You can contact the company via the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 20 3808 9234 (International) or +552135003992 (Brazil)
- Address: Valukoja 22, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia
Where can you buy UV sterilizer online?
If you are looking forward to buying this sterilizer then here we have mentioned the link to the official website. On this site, you get this cleaner at 50% off and that too without paying the shipping charge.
The company ships the product all over the globe, including Italy and China. As there is only limited stock available, you should order it right now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the radiation levels are adjusted in a manner that they won’t harm the human skin as well as your pets.
At most 2 minutes are enough for exposing a surface to this device.
The device can kill harmful bacteria.
- 1 What is GermCide X?
- 2 How Does GermCideX UV Sanitizer Work?
- 3 Does GermCide X Really Work?
- 4 Who is the target group for the GermcideX Sanitizing device?
- 5 Why are people rushing to get the germicide x?
- 6 Why are people buying GermCide X?
- 7 What makes Germicide X better than the other options?
- 8 Who Makes GermCide X?
- 9 Where can you buy UV sterilizer online?
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions