Koretrak Review: Digital watches have been around since the 1970s, they replaced the wrist watches which were in common place and are still in prominent use. Some digital watches even have the abilities like calculators, unit converters and transferring data to a computer. Digital watches were the most high -tech timepieces one could buy. Then came the advent of smart watches.
Tech companies began releasing watches with smartphone – like abilities in the 2010s. This was widely received by the general population. Companies like Pebble, Apple and Huawei have spent millions of dollars in the smart watch industry. They created general – purpose smartwatches like Apple watch and most Google – powered Wear OS devices capable of notifying you of important events or activities, displaying applications from your phone, capable of playing music and changing tracks and GPS services.
But other companies invested in specific/dedicated purpose smart watches. Companies like Garmin for example support smartwatches like the Fenix, which are more rugged and are optimized with sensors and trackers to support back country expeditions. Likewise, Suunto released smart watches optimized for scuba diving that withstand extended time at significant depths. The most popular of these specific purpose smart watches were the fitness trackers.
Fitness trackers let you monitor and record your heart rate, your oxygen intake, daily burned calories and step counting. Veterans of exercises know the impact of Fitbit in fitness trackers. For a long time now they have been the go to if you want to purchase fitness trackers and as a result, mistakes have been noticed. Prices are in the range of $300 and upwards. Because they dominate the fitness tech market, they do not have to improve on their devices and almost always overcharge customers.
KoreHealth Fitness company believes in the philosophy of access to all. Access of equipment, tools for everybody, improvements being made all the time and is continuously working to make it so. Because of this, their new product KoreTrak has been designed to give you a clear and precise insight in real time into everything you need to reach your goals, stay on track and improve your well – being all at an affordable price. KoreTrak also has incredible features not seen in any of the other brands of fitness tracker.
This article will review how easy it becomes to take control in their fitness and wellness life at an affordable rate. How effective KoreTrak is, what new features there are, customer reviews of this new product, pros and cons and above all it will help you make that bold decision: Should I buy Koretrak fitness smartwatch or not?
Alright! Lets ride on gently to Koretrak review! You will be glad you came across this review by the time you are done reading this article.
What is Koretrak Fitness tracker?
KoreTrak is a smartwatch that tracks fitness, heartrate and activity and at the same time possess all other features that comes with smartwatches. You wear the device on your wrist, and it gives insight into your exercise, wellbeing, health, heartrate and more. The watch also displays smartphone notifications and monitors sleep. More importantly KoreTrak help to make it less difficult for the average user to take control of their fitness at an affordable price. KoreTrak gives a powerful and sleek layout that without problems integrates into any way of life.
Health experts and runner will be interested by the health monitoring that KoreTrak can provide. KoreTrak is a high tech smart watch designed to bridge the difference between smartwatches and fitness trackers.
It was designed to be simple, sleek and sporty. It has a classic locking mechanism which is very secure compared to the new design lock for the strap in other smartwatches. It uses advanced biometric technology to analyze your body and give you real time health and fitness metrics. With a quick scan, it can tell you your heart rate, even oxygen level.
KoreTrak is a cutting edge wristband, intended to overcome any barrier among smartwatches and wellness trackers. It utilizes progressed biometric innovation to investigate your body and give you constant wellbeing and wellness measurements. With a speedy output, it can reveal to you your pulse, circulatory strain, or even your blood oxygen level. It additionally got built-in fitness applications intended to enable you to work out. It therefore can follow your means, disclose to you how far you’ve run, tally what number of calories you’ve burnt, and other useful information. Irrespective of all the wellbeing and wellness highlights, KoreTrak is likewise intended to keep you associated with your general surroundings.
It can remotely interface with your Apple or Android cell phone, so you can get instant message alarms, missed call updates, or you can even utilize it to discover your telephone on the off chance that you lose it!
Technical Details of Koretrak Smartwatch
It got all the basics for health and fitness features. If you want a simple tracking wearable, it has got it. For a new company, this product is quite innovative. Owing to the fact that it is a new product, the full specifications have not yet been unveiled. Here are the few technical details known about it:
- Display: Full Color LCD Screen with Touch button key operation
- Sensors: G – sensor, heart rate monitoring, and blood oxygen monitoring
- Memory: Up to 7 Days of data storage.
- Battery: Direct USB Charging
- Waterproof Rating: The overall body is IP67 waterproof rated. It is splash proof, sweat proof, rain proof. KoreTrak has revealed that the smart watch can withstand up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. It will be soon tested, revisit for update soon.
KoreTrak was designed to combine all the best aspects of big brand smart watches and fitness trackers with its own new features, giving it a truly impressive range of features all at an affordable rate.
Here are some of the features of KoreTrak:
- Health Tracking: Track important health metrics like heart rate, and oxygen levels in under 10 seconds. It also tracks oxygen levels. This is standard for typical smart watches and fitness trackers.
- Fitness Tracking: Reach your fitness goals faster with built in multi – sport tracking and 24/7 calories burned and steps taken monitoring. This means the phone adjusts its tracking whether you are running, walking, cycling or engaged in other activities.
- Stay Active Initiative: Customizable inactivity alerts remind you to get up and move when you need to do so. Hence you can live a healthier life.
- Sleep Monitoring: Analyze your sleep patterns to get a better night’s rest. Feel more alert and refreshed the next day so you can comfortably perform at your peak. You will be hard pressed to see this feature in an ordinary smart watch or fitness tracker. And when you do see it, it makes the smart watch expensive. KoreTrak has made it easily accessible at an affordable rate.
- Compatibility: It is very compatible with your Apple and Android devices
- Connectivity: Calling and text message vibration alerts lets you focus on the task at hand without distractions from your phone.
- Intuitive Tracking: KoreTrak makes it easy to understand and monitor your health. A quick glance at your wrist and you will be able to track all your key vitals such heart rate, steps taken and calories burned.
- Progress Tracking: With multi – sport tracking and advanced exercise metrics through the smartphone app for e.g. running, walking, cycling, climbing, KoreTrak pushes you to stay active and gives you important insight on how best to improve your overall health and achieve your fitness goals faster.
- Adaptability: KoreTrak can go anywhere you go. Equipped with pliable yet durable comfort bands that will move with you and a waterproof casing so you can wear it while you run, sleep, swim, or simply doing the dishes.
How does Koretrak work?
KoreTrak works similar to other fitness trackers. You charge the device, wear it on your wrist, then connect it to your smartphone. The smartwatch uses a combination of on – board sensors and phone sensors to track your health and wellness data.
KoreTrak does not have its own GPS, so it uses your phone’s GPS to track your location and movement. However, the watch has a heart rate monitor which means it can track your heart rate without relying on your phone’s sensors.
After charging KoreTrak, you download the KoreTrak app to your Android or iPhone smartphone which is available on play store and Apple store. The KoreTrak app is similar to other health tracking apps, giving you crucial insight into your health and wellness. You can view daily and weekly progress via the app, for example and track your sleep.
KoreTrak connects to your phone via Bluetooth LE which means it has an onboard Bluetooth sensor. As long as your Android or iPhone has Bluetooth, you should be able to connect to KoreTrak.
Due to its IP67 waterproof rating, you can wear it while swimming or in the shower. It can withstand submersion in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes. That should allow KoreTrak to survive swimming, showering, running in the rain and other wet activities.
Who is Koretrak Smartwatch for?
Anyone who cares about their health can use Koretrak. This is one of the very best smartwatches in the market that will monitor your fitness progress, then. Health is better then WEALTH and one should take care of their body.
The watch has the contemporary looks which make it perfect to be worn by anyone as a day to day watch, with the multi-function capabilities of a high-end smartwatch.
The watch is built to last and resistant to shock, adverse weather conditions such as extreme cold and heat.
Koretrak is compatible with most smartphones including Apple iOS 7.0 and Android 4.3 it takes no time to set up and is also used through Bluetooth 4.0 and the likes. The Koretrak smartwatch is the ideal fitness companion and a thoughtful gift for anyone.
Pros and Cons of Koretrak Smartwatch
As we know, every product has its pros and cons and koretrak is not an exception. So to maintain the neutrality of this Koretrak review, we will tell you what the pros and cons of this trending fitness tracker are. Read on
Pros of Koretrak
- It is adaptable to your activities. It tracks multiple activities.
- KoreTrak has pliable yet durable bands similar to other waterproof watches making it very comfortable.
- It is very durable owing to its waterproof nature.
- You can use KoreTrak to track your sleep. When worn on your wrist overnight, KoreTrak tracks the duration and quality of your sleep. If the it notices frequent movement for example it assumes you had a lower quality sleep
- KoreTrak has sensors for tracking heart rate and oxygen levels in under 10 seconds.
- KoreTrak stores all your data and allows you to set daily goals and follow your progress every step of the way
- It helps you to get fit faster. With apps designed to track and record your workouts, KoreTrak pushes you to stay active and helps you improve
- KoreTrak helps you to stay connected always. It lets you read your messages and check who is calling with a glance at your wrist, so you can stay connected while you are working out.
- It is very affordable and there is a 50% discount rate going on right now.
- There is also a 30 Day money back guarantee.
Cons of Koretrak
- It is sold only online.
- It is a new product which has limited information about it for now.
- Limited stock
Why should I buy Koretrak Fitness Tracker?
The “why” should be apparent from the review so far. Go into any electronics store and you will find fitness trackers and smart watches that will do the same thing or even less than KoreTrak especially the Fitbit brand. The problem is that they cost up to four times as much. This is because they spend more money on marketing and then inflate the price of their products to compensate.
KoreTrak on the other hand sells directly to you online and researches and develops their product. Improving on their past products to make new and better ones meaning you get superior product for a fraction of the price. More and more people are choosing KoreTrak instead of over priced brand models.
KoreTrak combines all the best features from the big brand smart watches and fitness trackers and offers it all to you at a cheaper price. If you want to lose weight, get in shape and start living a healthier life, KoreTrak will help you. It is not a secret anymore, though it is new, sales have gone through the roof and they have sold out twice over the past three months.
Information about the supplier of Koretrak
KoreTrak is marketed online by a Hong Kong based ecommerce company called Strong Current Hong Kong. You can contact KoreTrak through their Email or phone numbers for different countries which are listed below.
Phone (US and Canada): 609 414 7087
Phone (UK and Ireland): 08708 200084
Phone (Australia and New Zealand): (02) 8607 8316
Mailing Address: Suite 2201, 21/F Chinachem Century Tower, 178 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
What is the price of Koretrak smartwatch?
This is the selling point of this smartwatch. KoreTrak is priced similarly to other low end fitness trackers at around $49.95 per unit and are currently on a 50% discount. This is why people are going crazy about this unique fitness tracker. Koretrak has gained wide poppularity in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Germany and worldwide. The various price options available for this smartwatch are listed below:
- One (1) KoreTrak = $49.95 + $8.95 Shipping
- Two (2) KoreTrak = $99.90 + $9.95 Shipping
- Three (2) KoreTrak = $112.39 + $10.95 Shiping
However it is important to note that these are discounted prices and might go up anytime soon. If you are really interested in buying this fitness tracker it will be nice to grab this opportunity now and get it at a discounted price.
Where Should I buy Koretrak Fitness tracker?
This Koretrak smartwatch review will not be complete if we fail to guide you on the safest place to buy this smartwatch. We usually advise our customers to buy products directly from the manufacturer. This is to ensure you don’t fall into the hands of scammers who may sell you a fake version of the product. Buying directly from the manufacurer also gives you access to any offer available for that product.
If you have made up your mind to buy Koretrak smartwatch, we advise you buy it directly from the manufacturer. It is not sold in retail shops out there, It can only be gotten online. The green button below will direct you to the manufacturer’s official website where you can place your order.
You can pay online using PayPal or credit card. There is also an extended warranty that covers your fitness tracker for life.
KoreTrak has a 30 – day money back guarantee.
Frequently Asked Questions
The purpose of KoreTrak is to offer both function as a smart watch and as a fitness tracker. While it offers all the same operational abilities as a smart watch, it also records biometric features about the body as it is worn.
Both! KoreTrak combines the style and convenience of a smart watch with the biometric features of a fitness wristband.
Yes, KoreTrak has an IP67 waterproof rating, which means it can withstand immersion in 1 meter of water for up to 30 minutes.
Yes, KoreTrak can store data for up to 7 days on its own. It will automatically synchronize with your phone the next time it comes within Bluetooth range
Yes, select the wristband customization kit at checkout for selection of other styles and colors.
KoreTrak can be linked to either Apple or Android devices. However, a Bluetooth connection is required to upload the data.
This device can measure some health metrics that traditional smartwatches cannot. It can also measure heart rate and blood oxygen levels. Even more interesting to some consumers, KoreTrak can analyze our sleep patterns to help us improve our rest.
In as little as 10 seconds, the user should be able to find out their heart rate, blood oxygen level. Notifications for texts and phone calls happen in real-time.
KoreTrak is a trendy new smart watch fitness tracker that has made bold claims and subsequently justify those claims. Its features of monitoring vital signs, sleep to heart rate monitoring or calories burned seems to work well. Another attractive feature it has is its affordability. It is priced at just $49.95, which is basically a steal. So if you are spending $50 on a smart watch and fitness tracker, KoreTrak will give you more insights to individual health and wellness activity tracking.
KoreTrak has a mission to help users lose weight and get in shape by getting access to the best tools for advanced fitness tracking and smart watch connectivity at a relatively affordable price.