Gardening might seem daunting, especially when you are just starting out, however with a product like SeedSheet, it gets a bit easier. SeedSheet, as the name suggests, is a sheet containing curated seeds that you can easily plant and use them yourself. Each SeedSheet comes with organic, non-GMO seeds that are packaged in a biodegradable, dissolvable pouch which facilitates easy growth and sprouting.
One of the best things about the SeedSheet is that it comes in an anti-weed fabric that further encourages weed-free gardens. You can easily order this separately, however, if you want an optimal experience, you can order a garden container as well as supportive soil to make it a singular purchase that does everything. SeedSheet is basically made for people who don’t have access to land and live in cities, this allows them to grow their own garden without any problems.
What Is SeedSheet?
Seedsheet is a gardening kit that comes with everything you need: potting soil, watering nozzle, security stake, and 2 special sheets that have six different types of seeds embedded in them. The kit also comes with special software that can send you notifications and updates on how your garden is doing.
Seedsheet was founded in 2014 and began on Kickstarter before quickly gaining retail traction and launching in Home Depot in 2016. The company appeared on Shark Tank in 2017 and has gone on to numerous QVC sellouts and features on Good Morning America and The View. The company manufactures each product in its Middlebury, Vermont factory, and proudly sources the finest organic seeds and soil in the industry. For additional information, visit www.seedsheets.com .
SeedSheet? – What’s In It?
There are a couple of different versions that you need to know about:
1. Grow Your Own SeedSheet – The SeedSheet contains six unique herbs that are mostly used it our day to day lives. The herbs include green onions, basil, parsley, sorrel, dill, and cilantro. The specially selected herbs add a much-needed layer of flavor in your homemade food.
2. Grow Your Own Salads – This particular kit contains 8 commonly used salad ingredients. You get beet greens, French breakfast radios, pea shoots, golden frills, red Russian kale, tatsoi, and arugula.
3. Grow Your Own Caprese – This SeedSheet kit has sweet basil and glacier tomatoes which are essential in making Italian food. If you love Italian dishes, this is a must-have for you.
4. Grow Your Own Tacos – As the name says, you get 6 unique toppings for your tacos with this kit. White icicle radish, Valentine’s Day radish, purple plum radish, cilantro, scallions, and arugula all come together to give you a wide assortment of taco toppings.
5. Grow Your Own Cocktails – If you are into making your own cocktails then this SeedSheet is made for you. There are a total of 8 different ingredients that can be utilized in making cocktails. Cutting celery, bronze fennel greens, purple basil, tulsi, borage, Thai basil, and pea shoots all come together to help you make cocktails.
6. Grow Your Own Hot Sauce – Do you want to make your own hot sauce? Well, look no further than that hot sauce SeedSheet which contains ingredients that will help you make some. Dragon red carrot, purple bunching onions, ring-o-fire Cayenne peppers are used in a variety of different ways to make the perfect hot sauce you desire.
How to Use SeedSheet?
- Plant Seeds – The very first step you need to follow is simply placing the SeedSheet in a container of soil. The seed side of the sheet should face the soil and by using your hands gently flatten the SeedSheet.
- Place Stakes – There will be 3 green stakes given with each SeedSheet package. You need to place them through the “X” slits that are located on the very edges of the sheet.
- Pouch Dissolving – You will need to dissolve the pouches by applying water to them every 10 seconds. After the water is applied, you will have to wait around 30 seconds to see if the pouch is dissolved or not. Repeat the process until the pouches are completely dissolved and gone.
- Provide Sunlight – This final step can be tricky, especially if you live in a place that doesn’t get direct sunlight. You can use your windowsill or patio, wherever there is ample sunlight and place the container there. You will find instructions on each of the SeedSheet version inside the package. This will tell you the exact time when you need to harvest the plants.
How to Purchase SeedSheet?
It is highly recommended that you get SeedSheet from the official website. If you get it from there, you will be getting a 30-day money-back guarantee. This is a great way to test if SeedSheet is for you or not.
Last Updated on January 6, 2021 by Scott Staffin