Keyless PRO Review: Best Portable Bluetooth Virtual Laser Keyboard 2021
Because transporting a laptop isn’t always ideal, which is why many people are turning to the latest solution in convenience, making work truly mobile. All you need is a flat surface and you can type faster with added features to make it even easier. Read about the Keyless PRO.
Also referred to as travel keyboards, laser keyboards or virtual keyboards, these provide the perfect, practical solution to your typing needsThese keyboards are compatible with any device like smartphones, tablets, notebooks or PCs .
All they need to work is a flat, opaque surface. The best thing about these is that irrespective you are travelling or have almost no space to spare on your desktop, you need not create one.
Keyless PRO has become the most important gadget in the bag of a lot of commuters and just those who need to get some work done when on the go. Easy to use and reliable, it is considered by many to be the future of keyboards.
What is Keyless PRO?
Keyless PRO is a virtual laser keyboard which connects to your Smartphone or Tablet via Bluetooth. Keyless PRO transforms your smartphone or tablet into a computer, allowing keyboard input comfort, anytime, anywhere.
It is ideal for the modern remote worker and is compatible with Android, iOS and Windows smartphones and tablets. Great for when you are on the go and want to type an email without having to use the small keyboard on your screen.
The Keyless PRO laser keyboard can also be used as a mouse, enabling you to use your phone without having to use the touchscreen.The laser keyboard saves you from wires and the hassle of having to carry a keyboard and mouse, and does it with style.
Next to it being a virtual laser keyboard the device can also be used as a portable power-bank to charge your phone or tablet via the Micro-USB connection. Save your time as well.
Keyless Pro Virtual keyboard by HyperTech has a bright laser projection that will emit a virtual keyboard on a flat surface. This device is wireless and can run on Bluetooth. It’s also able to be used with Apple, Android, and Window devices.
This red keyboard is easy to see and also comes with a special mouse mode that you can turn on so a virtual projector mouse comes up alongside the keyboard.
This model has a USB built-in rechargeable battery so you can charge it in your devices while typing. The Virtual Keyboard comes in white or black color choices.
What Is a Laser Projection Keyboard?
Laser projection keyboards are designed as input gadgets which are equipped with infrared sensors to detect any motion in their immediate vicinity. To answer how exactly the laser keyboards work, we’re going to examine the main components and conditions of use.
- It is all about infrared projection: A laser keyboard uses an infrared light projection to map the layout of keys. The principle of typing is very simple. By breaking the key links with your fingers, you cause the input device to detect it as if a key is pressed.
- Bluetooth addition: This extra feature can make an infrared keyboard compatible with mobile devices and computers. That allows you to pair a keyboard with a variety of devices and gadgets.
- Limitations of laser keyboards: The maximum distance from the actual monitor or output device is 40 feet in most models. So, don’t get too far away from your monitor when typing and make sure the surface you’re using as a keyboard is perfectly flat to type accurately and quickly.
Keyless Pro Virtual Keyboard Specification:
- Pattern Projector keyboard layout Approx. 19mm Pitch
- Light source:red laser
- Keyboard(mouse) size: Approx. Width : 240mm, Height: 100mm
- Keyboard(mouse) Location: Approx. 80mm from the bottom of device
- Project Surface: Non-reflective, opaque flat surface
- Recognition Rate: Approx. up to 350 characters per minute
- Operating Surface: Any firm flat surface
- External Power Supply: USB Power / less than 5V 500mA
- Battery & Capacity: Lithium-ion Polymer Battery,700mAh(MA X) @ 3.7V
- Battery Operating Time: Approx. 150min
- Battery Charging Time: Approx. 90min
- Bluetooth(bm20730): V3.0, HID Profile Ver 1.0
- Frequency Range: 2402-2480MHz
- Channel: 79Modulation: GFSK
- Product Size (mm): 78mm x 40mm x 20mm
- Product Weight (g): 60gcolors: white, black
Keyless Pro Virtual Keyboard Feature
What sets Keyless PRO apart from traditional methods of typing is that it works via Bluetooth. This means you just stand it up near your phone or smart device and turn it on. No wires are getting in the way at any time.
- English QWERTY keyboard layout.
- Compact and ultra-portable for mobility.
- Lithium-ion Polymer rechargeable battery.
- Truly portable design: perfect for on-the-go.
- Superior durability (No moving component inside).
- Full size key pitch and shortcut keys for ease of operation.
- Without physical keyboard, small size, easy to carry, this projection keyboard can adapt to most of the working environment.
- Easy connection via Bluetooth 2.0 HID profile Ver. or USB. connection to main devices , like Tablet PC,Smartphone, Desktop PC and Video game .
- As a new input device, using the built-in infrared laser transmitter to project the standard keyboard on the working surface, you can locate the click position and input the information by the method of optical identification
How Does a Keyless Pro Virtual Keyboard Work?
Keyless PRO is an easy solution to those old and dusty keyboards at home. This laser projection keyboard is equipped with infrared sensors to detect any kind of motion nearby. When you’re typing, i.e. breaking the key links, the input device receives a signal as if a key is pressed.
You need to type on the colourful virtual keyboard just like if it were a real keyboard. The laser keyboard will shine a virtual keyboard on a flat surface and the sensor built onto the top of the virtual keyboard device will sense which letters you are typing and then type them onto the device it is connected to.
A Keyless Pro Virtual laser keyboard is a simple device but works intricately. These keyboards are emitted through a special projector and are connected either wirelessly or with a USB cord to a device that you want to type on.
The laser keyboard will shine a virtual keyboard on a flat surface which you can then use to type on as if it were a real keyboard. The sensor built into the top of the virtual keyboard device will sense which letters you’re typing and then type them onto the device it’s connected to.
How to connect KeyLess Pro Keyboard?
Connection Methods of Keyless Pro
- Besides Bluetooth, you can also connect the Keyless PRO keyboard via a USB cable, ideal for devices that do not have Bluetooth or when you want to use the keyboard and another device at the same time.
- You can use it as a mouse as well. When you move your fingers across the virtual keyboard, the device detects your movements and functions as a normal mouse.
Why is KeyLess PRO so special?
Use it Anywhere: There is no way someone could take a keyboard everywhere they go and laptops can be inconvenient at times. Imagine yourself in a train or a bus or even a cafe, desperate to complete a task. Smartphones and tablets might not work well for you. With KeyLess PRO all you need is a flat surface. Faster and more accurate typing wherever you are. Just let it shine its full keyboard in front of you, connect it with your device and that’s it! The portable design is the reason why it fits even in your pocket.
The Keyboard… The Mouse…: The SpeakerKeyLess PRO will shine upon your surfaces and create a beautiful full size keyboard. The intensity and the size of it are in your hands because they are totally adjustable. It comes with advanced optical identification technology that never fails when it comes to accuracy. You can also enjoy a completely functional and precise virtual mouse that answers to a couple of smart gestures. Imagine connecting it with your smart TV and being able to surf the internet from your couch. How cool is that? To make sure if you pressed a button or not, just listen to the beeping sounds of the built-in speaker. Now get that! If you want, you can use it as a speaker to listen to music while typing. This is the ultimate drop-the-mic move!
Typing for Days: KeyLess PRO comes with a 1000mAh Built-in Rechargeable Battery that can provide you with two full days of battery life. No need to worry about running out! You can also use it as a power bank to charge your other devices while typing. You can do that pretty easily just by connecting it via USB. The fact that the intensity and the size of the projected keyboard are adjustable lets you control the consumption of power.
All you Need is Bluetooth: KeyLess PRO uses the latest Bluetooth technology to pair with your other devices. It works without delays and disconnections. It’s compatible with all devices that have Bluetooth like smartphones, tablets, PCs and Macbooks. Just connect it with your device of choice and you’re good to go!
How to use Keyless Pro?
Keyless Pro is a compact device which uses laser and infrared light to project keyboard on a smooth and plain surface. It is very easy to plug in to this device from your smart devices.
Let’s go through the usage:
- Choose a plain, smooth and non-reflective area. Keyless Pro doesn’t work efficiently if proper surface is not chosen.
- Switch on Keyless Pro and wait for the blue light to be on.
- Choose the smart device to which you would like to connect Keyless Pro
- Activate Bluetooth in your smart device and pair it with Keyless Pro
- Open the page/browser/email where you intend to type
- Instead of typing from your smart device, type from Keyless Pro
- A small beep sound is heard each time a character is keyed in through which you can ensure the key is typed.
- The keyed in character will be read by the Infrared light-CMOS combination and will be displayed on the targeted page
- Besides Bluetooth, you can also connect the Keyless PRO keyboard via a USB cable, ideal for devices which do not have Bluetooth or when you want to use the keyboard and another device at the same time.
- Keyless Pro can be used as a mouse as well. When you move your fingers across the virtual keyboard, the device detects your movements and functions as a normal mouse.
- The device is very compact and light in weight
- Portable and pocket sized makes it easy to carry anywhere
- No need to carry your mighty laptop just for the sake of keyboard. Lesser the luggage easier the travel.
- Helps cost cutting by reducing the need to manufacture keyboards.
- Can be used as power bank to charge your other smart devices.
- Comes very handy and helpful during seminars or presentations where laptop is carried in hand to type.
- With all its key features, Keyless Pro makes you a Gadget Savvy
Disadvantages of Keyless Pro
- It needs a flat and plain surface to project the keyboard
- It can support up to 40metre distance. Beyond that, Bluetooth may not function properly and high chances of typos in the content.
- Don’t let the laser pass through your eyes directly. Take proper eye care as a preventive measure while using the device.
What we Don’t Like about Keyless Pro keyboard?
A plain and flat surface is only required to project the keyboard on it.
Up to a distance of 40 meters, it can support. Beyond that limit, there is a possibility that it does not function properly, and there are high chances that there could be an error in the content.
The laser should not pass from the eyes directly. One should take preventive measures while using the device and especially for eyes.
George – When my friend told me about the KeyLess PRO, I wouldn’t have imagined smart-technology would go this advanced and top-notch, as he couldn’t stop raving about the product. Needless to say, after buying this product I found all my typing-woes to have become a thing of the past. However, typing using my smart-phone came as a hindrance many times because it was quite time-consuming and inconvenient too while traveling. But the KeyLess PRO came by as a boon and trust me when I say that it has become my most trusted travel-partner lately. I have been recommending this wonder-product to all my friends and family ever since!
Angela – Being an online educator, the one factor which made my job challenging was typing out data to my students whenever they contacted me for assistance especially when I was on the go. But the Keyless PRO seems to have made my job and life easier. I can now be constantly in touch with my students regardless of where I’m at. Needless to say, they say I’m one of their most accessible educators and nothing makes me happier than to have invested in buying this amazing, pro-virtual-reality gadget!
Sam – I’m popular in my circle as the gizmo-freak and when my friend gave me the KeyLess PRO I felt my collection of smart-gadgets got its most prized possession! I’m constantly pocketing this wonder-gadget wherever I go and it has most conveniently replaced my power-bank and wireless-speaker as well! Have been proudly showing it off at our gizmo-club where more people have placed their orders for this handy gadget!
How much does KeyLess PRO cost?
Is this another gadget not worthy of your time? No! This laser keyboard is so popular for a reason. Forget all the troubles that come with carrying around laptops and stuff. Forget about misclicking on your smartphone and tablet. This genius device offers you a solution without spending a bunch of pennies.
It costs only 99€ with free shipping worldwide!
The team of Keyboard Gadgets recommends it for everyone that needs a portable keyboard on a budget. KeyLess PRO does all it promises and doesn’t disappoint. Great performance without a doubt!
How to Buy Keyless Pro?
- Click To Buy Now Button
- Fill out your shipping information;
- Let us take care of the rest!
Frequently Asked Questions
This product is just a projetor, the input method depends on your phone
For white M1, it works with all smart phones and PC (bluetooth or usb cable), while for black #KB560S, only works with smart phones
No. Transparent glass top surface is a bad idea. The surface should be opaque and flat like a wooden table top, a book or even the floor serves the purpose.
Keyless Pro can handle up to 350 characters per minute. In reality, your typing speed depends on your ability to deal with the smaller-sized keys. Using this for gaming might be a bad idea as they may not respond quickly enough.
Most projectors for virtual keyboards only need a little space. You can put them just two to three inches away from your keyboard space.
Yes, it can be used. However, it is strongly recommended to use indoors as the outside bright light may impact the laser projection.
Keyless Pro is just a projector. The input method depends on the connected gadget.
No. These device and keyboard projections are NOT Waterproof. Please keep them far away from water.
All orders are shipped with USPS priority airmail. The delivery takes just 24 hours if you are in the US. For international orders, it takes about 5 working days. All the orders are ensured with guaranteed delivery.
When you confirm your order, you get an email that will have your order number and tracking information which helps you track your order.
For any further details or if you have any questions, please contact your nearest customer care centre as per the details mentioned on our website.
Yes, the led light is strong and can be adjusted to your surroundings.
It is indeed a revolution in technology with so many innovations. Think about the large sized computers when invented historically, the small sized tablets used currently and now these non-physical keyboards. Thanks to the ever evolving technology.
Keyless Pro Virtual Keyboard is a small sized, easy to carry, projection keyboard which can adapt to most of the working environment. So if you have a trip planned ahead or you want to make your study/work table more spacious, then you should opt for Keyless Pro Virtual Keyboard and enjoy the amazing technology.