Often referred to as travel keyboards, laser keyboards or virtual keyboards as they are sometimes referred to, provide the perfect, practical solution to your typing needs whenever you’re traveling or when you have almost no space to spare on your desktop.
These keyboards usually work on any flat, opaque surface, and are compatible with virtually any devices out there, including smartphones, tablets, notebooks, or PCs. The best thing about it? You can fit them inside a backpack or a briefcase without anyone being none the wiser.
Without keyboards, communicating between family, friends and businesses would be a much less streamlined affair. Today, even smartphones come equipped with smaller keyboards. Phones that are more focused on e-mail and text messaging, like the BlackBerry or several of the slider phones, offer these as a more straightforward way of typing out text. On a typical cell phone with a three-by-four numeric keypad, for instance, where at least three letters are assigned to a number, you often have to punch through each key several times to get one word on the screen. Some people are remarkably adept at this — just watch some people on a train or at the airport rifle through several text messages in a matter of no time — but for some, the act is cumbersome and takes far too long. Miniature keyboards, however, attempt to solve that problem by giving users a complete QWERTY setup to type e-mails, text messages and reminders.
If these devices sound like something that could help you, keep reading. This article will highlight the best laser keyboards on the market today that you can use.
What is Keyless PRO?
Keyless Pro Virtual keyboard by HyperTech has a bright laser projection that will emit a virtual keyboard on a flat surface. This device is wireless and can run on Bluetooth. It’s also able to be used with Apple, Android, and Window devices.
This red keyboard is easy to see and also comes with a special mouse mode that you can turn on so a virtual projector mouse comes up alongside the keyboard.
This model has a USB built-in rechargeable battery so you can charge it in your devices while typing. The Atongm Virtual Keyboard comes in white or black color choices.
What Is a Laser Projection Keyboard?
Laser projection keyboards are designed as input gadgets which are equipped with infrared sensors to detect any motion in their immediate vicinity. To answer how exactly the laser keyboards work, we’re going to examine the main components and conditions of use.
- It is all about infrared projection: A laser keyboard uses an infrared light projection to map the layout of keys. The principle of typing is very simple. By breaking the key links with your fingers, you cause the input device to detect it as if a key is pressed.
- Bluetooth addition: This extra feature can make an infrared keyboard compatible with mobile devices and computers. That allows you to pair a keyboard with a variety of devices and gadgets.
- Limitations of laser keyboards: The maximum distance from the actual monitor or output device is 40 feet in most models. So, don’t get too far away from your monitor when typing and make sure the surface you’re using as a keyboard is perfectly flat to type accurately and quickly.
Keyless Pro Virtual Keyboard Specification:
- Pattern Projector keyboard layout Approx. 19mm Pitch
- Light source:red laser
- Keyboard(mouse) size: Approx. Width : 240mm, Height: 100mm
- Keyboard(mouse) Location: Approx. 80mm from the bottom of device
- Project Surface: Non-reflective, opaque flat surface
- Recognition Rate: Approx. up to 350 characters per minute
- Operating Surface: Any firm flat surface
- External Power Supply: USB Power / less than 5V 500mA
- Battery & Capacity: Lithium-ion Polymer Battery,700mAh(MA X) @ 3.7V
- Battery Operating Time: Approx. 150min
- Battery Charging Time: Approx. 90min
- Bluetooth(bm20730): V3.0, HID Profile Ver 1.0
- Frequency Range: 2402-2480MHz
- Channel: 79Modulation: GFSK
- Product Size (mm): 78mm x 40mm x 20mm
- Product Weight (g): 60gcolors: white, black
Keyless Pro Virtual Keyboard Feature
- English QWERTY keyboard layout.
- Compact and ultra-portable for mobility.
- Lithium-ion Polymer rechargeable battery.
- Truly portable design: perfect for on-the-go.
- Superior durability (No moving component inside).
- Full size key pitch and shortcut keys for ease of operation.
- Without physical keyboard, small size, easy to carry, this projection keyboard can adapt to most of the working environment.
- Easy connection via Bluetooth 2.0 HID profile Ver. or USB. connection to main devices , like Tablet PC,Smartphone, Desktop PC and Video game .
- As a new input device, using the built-in infrared laser transmitter to project the standard keyboard on the working surface, you can locate the click position and input the information by the method of optical identification
How Does a Keyless Pro Virtual Keyboard Work?
A Keyless Pro Virtual laser keyboard is a simple device but works intricately. These keyboards are emitted through a special projector and are connected either wirelessly or with a USB cord to a device that you want to type on.
The laser keyboard will shine a virtual keyboard on a flat surface which you can then use to type on as if it were a real keyboard. The sensor built into the top of the virtual keyboard device will sense which letters you’re typing and then type them onto the device it’s connected to.
How to Buy Keyless Pro?
- Click To Buy Now Button
- Fill out your shipping information;
- Let us take care of the rest!
Frequently Asked Questions
This product is just a projetor, the input method depends on your phone
For white M1, it works with all smart phones and PC (bluetooth or usb cable), while for black #KB560S, only works with smart phones
Last Updated on